cloudclimax.co.uk

Cosplay now available on CloudClimax.co.uk site

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Cosplay now available on CloudClimax.co.uk site

Post by Cloudclimax »

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product-categ ... ime-dolls/
&
https://dsdolls.co.uk/t/ex-lite

The Cosplay outfits are now on CloudClimax.co.uk site too.

Best
Paul

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Cosplay now available on CloudClimax.co.uk site

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Great Idea Paul, as long as you getting the premium fabric and make costumes, as there is so much junk in the cosplay costume market place. It would be good to have a single supplier that can get what you want, the correct versions and in premium quality.

So. apart from the hotlink to the cosplay dollies, is their a link I missed to the cosplay costume ranges, apart from the costume tab, where by the copslay costumes are listed by discription and theme.

I need to know this so I can Block Lily's Access to the site, otherwise I will buskin until I am 1000 years old to pay that bill :whistle:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Cosplay now available on CloudClimax.co.uk site

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thanks, for your response Anung,
Yes the page is work in progress, we are adding a cosplay section of costumes and a request form too. This project has been developed having sourced the made to fit outfits for Ex Lite of very good quality used by DS in there pro shoots too in Asia for Ex Doll.

It really did give us the idea to expand, why not offer more options of CosPlay.

So we found a supplier and with the measurements per doll we have the business model and a good UK seamstress to make adjustments to the size if necessary. :D

So I will be updating this thread with more costumes in the near future.
Best

Paul

INFORMATIONS