cloudclimax.co.uk

Launching this week Amazon & Amazon Prime Ex Lite

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Launching this week Amazon & Amazon Prime Ex Lite

Post by Cloudclimax »

Great News,
I'm now approved on the Amazon central platform to sell the Ex Lite and all other Ex Doll and DS Doll products as a dedicated Amazon retailer, I will be supplying Ex Lite to Amazon :)
this means you would also be purchasing through the Amazon business platform.

This is great news for introducing new customers to the Ex Doll brand in the UK.

Will be going live before the end of the week, here's are sneak peak.

Best
Paul
Cloud Climax
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (243.68 KiB) Viewed 3018 times

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Launching this week Amazon & Amazon Prime Ex Lite

Post by piacere »

Congratulation :) i think amazon has a hUUuuuge clients number, it will take happy people extra business.

Is she 163 or 167 cm? if is 167 it sound even better to me. nice tall full size babe.

later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Congratulations. Hope this opens you up to many new customers. Very interested in how this works out. I look at the dolls listed on Amazon and wonder how well it works, especially the shipping issues.

There are also a lot of vendors listed on Amazon that seem really shady with ridiculously low prices.

Good luck!

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you, yes it's the Ex Lite once I've finished the upload this week onto Amazon.
More will follow, 145 and 167 fast delivery options.

Best
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Soon I will have accessories clothing for Ex Doll range and extras will be sold through Vendor Central too, which will allow purchases through Amazon and Amazon Prime.

Watch this space!, I will be uploading the fast delivery 145 and 163.167cms as well.
Rumours are the Kayla CE head will follow for the Ex Lite, but still in development, shouldn't be too long though.

Best
Paul
Cloud Climax

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Now Live!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XCSQ43Y/ ... 0ybNN15M0F

More product and clothing to follow in the coming weeks.
Best
Paul
CloudClimax
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (331.25 KiB) Viewed 2754 times

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

It is cool that you are going to sell these through Amazon, as that could really widen your audience. My only concern is that none of the product photos realistically represent the wrinkly skin of the Ex-Lite, and it is not mentioned in the description. Buyers are going to have legitimate complaints when they buy the Ex-Lite not knowing about this beforehand.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Hi,

The content is currently being adjusted by Amazon Central. I submitted the brief today at 3pm
This should be live on the link in the next day or so. The process of acceptance on Amazon takes considerable time, without going into too much detail my product realisation and journey to be supplying to Amazon has taken 3 months to complete, I'm pretty proud to be behind the Amazon model and development, with the full Ex Doll range of clothing and accessories going live soon too.
I will be in my roadmap this year too in partnership with Amazon introducing the silicone range of none bespoke dolls currently featured on my website at CloudClimax.com

Best & thank you as always for your interjection, I do welcome all feedback and comments as you already know, glad you agree Amazon is exciting for Ex Doll to be featured on Amazon.co.uk
Paul

Amazon brief for Ex Lite

Here is the DS Dolls EX-Lite Kayla! Order now for Next Day Delivery within the UK! Europe 1-3 days. Only whilst stocks last. All about the EX-Lite A new plastic skeleton has been manufactured for the EX-Lite which is much stronger than ever before. EX-Lite is only available in 'Kayla' style currently, but isn't she beautiful! She is 163cm tall. The removable limbs mean very little storage space is required for a full size doll. It is easy to disassemble and put away. She is very lightweight at only 8kg. The material used is Polyurethane Foam. There is no 'Skin layer'. The Polyurethane Foam is the skin. The skeleton is made from plastic and is strong and durable. The Ex-Lite comes with the new style of DS Dolls insert which is made of silicone and ideal for penetration.

The EX-Lite doll has a lightweight internal plastic skeleton. This enables her to have a better movement range than an inflatable doll, in that she can be manoeuvred into different positions and stay in that position. She is made from Polyurethane Foam which has not been used previously to make sex dolls but is similar to a memory foam material. The type of Polyurethane foam used to make the EX-Lite is a self-skinning type which means when it expands and sets it develops an outer layer similar to a skin-layer.

The EX-Lite doll is always warm to the touch. You can find that a Silicone or TPE alternative is cold when it has been stored.

You have to be careful how you move and manipulate the doll in order that you do not damage her. Moving the limbs and joint out of the advised range can cause internal and/or external damage to the PU Foam. The PU foam is a soft material that can only stretch so far and going past this allowable range of movement will cause it to split and require repairs. An instruction manual for set up and movement is included with the Ex-Lite doll.

The Polyurethane Foam is a self-skinning material that naturally has some wrinkles in certain positions. This is not silicone and it is not TPE, which has the skin look of the ultimate airbrushed page 3 model. The PU Foam does wrinkle when it contracts, under the arms wrinkle when you move her arms to her sides. The wrinkles are unavoidable when using this material to make such a lightweight love doll. So as not to cause your EX-Lite doll to go out of movement range it is highly recommended that you dress the doll prior to attaching the limbs. The doll Bodysuit, which is included, is far easier to put on when she is limbless.

Cost

The EX-Lite is £929 delivered in the UK. The same sized Silicone Doll is £3295. Thats a major difference!

Weight

The EX-Lite is 8kg and the same sized silicone is up to 35kg. You have to be able to carry a heavy weight to manipulate the silicone dolls. This is fine for some but not for others. Some silicone owners resort to using a wheelchair for moving their doll around.

Storage

The storage side of things are much easier for the EX-Lite doll. The limbs remove which means that a small storage place is required. A full size silicone doll takes up a lot of space which some people just do not have! The EX-Lite is also warm all the time unlike the silicone counterpart which takes time to warm up.

Easy to Dress

Due to the removable limbs, the doll is much easier to dress that a full sized silicone doll. The Skin also is less sticky so the clothes move onto the body much more easily than a silicone doll.

Who should get an EX-Lite?
An EX-Lite is ideal for anybody! She is a good first doll.

She is also good for those who do not have time to maintain a silicone doll.

The EX-Lite is good for those with little storage space or who want to be able to keep their dolls out of the way by putting her into storage.

psion satori
Former Member

Post by psion satori »

Any plans for more heads Paul?

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Yes,
Kayla CE is in the development stage, should be available in the near future.
I will of course post more information when I receive.

Best
Paul

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

What about other EX-Lite body types? Hoping for more foam dolls.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

I think this would be the progression, right now it's early days for the Ex Lite with Kayla only being launched last December, although it does seem a long time ago doesn't it.
I don't have any news on other body sizes, but with the Kayla CE head in the roadmap, we will just see what happens this year I guess.
I do see this to be very exciting times indeed with the Ex Lite product.

Best
Paul

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Thanks for the reply. I am really hoping for more foam dolls for the basic reasons of:

Lower price
Lower weight
Easier storage

And a I said many times, the wrinkles don't bother me at all. I am however a bit concerned about the durability. It seems they are great for photo modeling, but not as good for play at this time. I expect there will be many improvements over time.

Good luck and if I do get a doll in 2017, it may very well be the EX-Lite.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thanks for the comments and yes, I'm hoping the Amazon.co.uk website as an Amazon stock supplier, we will do well in business promoting the Ex Doll clothing too !
Best
Paul

INFORMATIONS