cloudclimax.co.uk

Important notice regarding importing.

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Important notice regarding importing.

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Morning,
I have been very quiet regarding the import matters as of late.

Today I have been advised that as a registered business for importing I will now be charged a surcharge for importing, I believe this is now the way forward Chinese Customs and UK Border Force require all shipments for retail mannequin.
I believe through conversation, unless purchased through resellers that are registered adult industry businesses, individuals imports without the appropriate company registered accounting, and relevant import and exporting accounts. To ship as an individual product directly from a manufacturer this is no longer possible.

Just wanted to express this to you today, and let you know Cloud Climax is still open for business and still importing Ex Doll products as the UK Authorised Official reseller.

Best Regards
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Important notice regarding importing.

Post by Cloudclimax »

Import of Sex Dolls into Europe

We have been hearing many rumours and also concerns from customers and doll admirers about them having worries regarding the importation of Love Dolls into the UK and or Europe. I am just letting you know that at Cloud Climax we are having no such issues and that it is indeed business as usual.

The problems that people are facing are due to the fact that they are not importing these products as a business. Without the appropriate business import accounts it is getting to be very difficult to pass a doll successfully through customs.

Despite being an authorised reseller for DS Dolls / ExDoll, my advise for anybody who is looking to purchase any brand of sex doll is to purchase through a business vendor, not necessarily Cloud Climax. I also advise that no sex doll is imported that could be classed as depicting a person under the age of 18. Any vendor will be able to advise you as to which dolls they would recommend and give you guidance as to how their own processes are working.

This post is not about vendors making money or about scaremongering or trying to deter people from buying as an individual. This is about still being able to import sex dolls into the UK and into Europe both now and in the future. As an Adult business we have many processes and insurances in place to make sure that we do not have any confiscations. We have not had anything confiscated ever and we have been importing products from all over the world for a long time.

If anybody has any questions or comments please contact us here, we are always happy to help.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Important notice regarding importing.

Post by Cloudclimax »

https://cloudclimax.co.uk/import-sex-dolls-uk-europe/

The above link is to my blog regarding importing posted today.

Best Regards
Paul

INFORMATIONS