cloudclimax.co.uk

saving up get herman 170cm male doll

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
shawntaew31

Re: saving up get herman 170cm male doll

Post by shawntaew31 »

Pyewacket wrote:from this post and looking at your links its great to see next level dedication..sewing machine! 100001 picture collection , Hyana looking cute!doll family Living the life.. an inspiration! and to know one isnt alone in ones doll passions.so much arranging to do! Your so lucky being able to be more open with it all..for some guys this life has to remain semi undercovers most of the time.
Doll maker pro so deserves her herman.. be sure to update with pics..and diff cos-Play!
thanyou so much :D

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

i like pink skin on dsdoll looks more korean i'm thinking about herman that skin tone

shawntaew31

Post by shawntaew31 »

hollows+fentiman wrote:Hi shawntaew31! Long time no speak! Have you still got the WM168 Nava? You’ll have to watch your new ‘man’ with her if you eventually get him!

I would suggest the pale skin if you like Asians but it does depend on your tastes really.

Good luck, Hollows.
there so many love dolls want havnt got nava doll yet u right pale skin looks more asain

INFORMATIONS