cloudclimax.co.uk

Suspended credit card payments

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Suspended credit card payments

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Afternoon,
I've taken the decision today to suspend credit card payments currently.
We have had fraudulent activity at the weekend, for a chaise long chair to which I am now investigating.

I will be introducing credit card payments again shortly, will be looking at Barclays in business solution.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

PayPal is still an option or bank transfer if you wish to purchase.

Best Regards
Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Suspended credit card payments

Post by Cloudclimax »

Update

I've taken the decision today to remove all payment plans and credit card facitlity.
The increase in fraud transactions and misuse of shipping addresses I cannot offer this any longer.
As the UK & EU official reseller for DS Dolls we work hard to maintain a level of security to protect our customers.

Therefore all payment plans will be removed indefinitely. Finance will be available to UK residents only. To protect you the customer we will only ship to addresses that are registered to the individual on PayPal or by bank transfer, we will no longer accept different shipping addresses from payment addresses.

These measures will protect even further, any orders made for Doll products will be followed up with an email and a telephone call if number is provided to make sure the order is genuine.

Best Regards
Paul

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Smart move on your part. You provide valuable services.
Wishing you the best
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

It's a pity that this is necessary, but it's understood and supported.
Like customers don't want to be scammed, also vendors don't want to be scammed.

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Thank you so much.

Yes, regrettable that a few can spoil it for many. On a positive note, I think the changes to the business made today will give even greater confidence.

Knowing that the immediate contact after the transaction is made to safeguard the customer and to make sure it's not a fraudulent purchase. This is in place to safeguard all parties and genuine buyers need not be concerned by the new protocols.

Thank you again for your kind words and support.

Paul

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Take Five To Stop Fraud Week is part of the national campaign from Financial Fraud Action UK and the UK Government, backed by the banking industry coming together to tackle fraud.

https://takefive-stopfraud.org.uk

I've taken the measures to now highlight the Take Five campaign on all pages of our website, CloudClimax are committed to your details your security. We are registered with the ICO for data protection we are published as a business on the public register of data controllers.

At Cloud Climax we are now ramping up our security measures even further.
Even greater firewall protection along with soon to go live with a dedicated Barclays payment facilitate for credit card payments, this will be directly with Barclays and not through a credit card service provider.

All this extra cost to my business I hope will give customers even more confidence. Online fraud is part of the normal now as we all know. As a business we will always react to make our sites stand out with prevenention technology and security.

Yours
Paul
Attachments
IMG_0042.PNG
IMG_0042.PNG (17.66 KiB) Viewed 1245 times

INFORMATIONS