cloudclimax.co.uk

just purchased the DS Doll EVOLUTION 167cm Kayla :)

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

just purchased the DS Doll EVOLUTION 167cm Kayla :)

Post by fatal »

well i have finally purchased the DS Doll EVOLUTION 167cm Kayla from cloud climax what have i done but she will be worth it and she will be my first real life like doll :) cloudclimax have been really helpfull and helped me find afordable payment plans so i could purchase her straight away rather then having to wait months of saving up all i got to do now is wait for the production to start and finish but the wait will be worth it i will make sure i keep this post updated and will add photos and videos of her when i do finally have her hopefully i can find out if i could get quicker shipping to the uk after production finished :)

Attachments
Screen-Shot-2017-12-22-at-11.21.31.png
Screen-Shot-2017-12-22-at-11.21.31.png (130.3 KiB) Viewed 2150 times

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: just purchased the DS Doll EVOLUTION 167cm Kayla :)

Post by Jimbofod »

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing her. Did you get the S-class makeup version of the Kayla head? I wonder what that's all about.

ipani
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ipani »

nice choice! stunningly beautiful :)
Hello... I'm the Happiness Fairy, I've sprinkled happy dust on you. So Smile dammit. This stuff is expensive!!

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

Jimbofod wrote:Congrats! Looking forward to seeing her. Did you get the S-class makeup version of the Kayla head? I wonder what that's all about.
yep i think she comes with the s level makeup head i think it add more realistic lifelike details i got another head coming with her aswell what you get free cant remember what head though think i had chosen the leaf head for my second head

cant wait until i get her and see her i will for sure post photos of her after i had her for a while then decide to choose what to buy for here like clothing and shoes and nightgowns want to dress her up in sexy clothing and costumes and lingrie you can even add makeup on her aswell and clip on nails and etc i have chosen the glamourous black wig for her and its kinda curly to i think she is going to be my own sexy personal model :)

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

ipani wrote:nice choice! stunningly beautiful :)
i cant wait to get her it will be the waiting that will be torture but she will be worth it :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DS have certainly ticked the right boxes with this model

Here's her less sophisticated sister

http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2513

My model has a screwthread fixed in the bottom of her leg so a bolt can be inserted upon which she can stand. It would be possible for me to make a silicone bung to insert when the bolt is not installed but if you're a foot fetishist then her pure feet will be a particular pleasure.

I'm looking forward in due course to doing photos of my lady and Paul's EVO sister together. . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

haremlover wrote:DS have certainly ticked the right boxes with this model

Here's her less sophisticated sister

http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2513

My model has a screwthread fixed in the bottom of her leg so a bolt can be inserted upon which she can stand. It would be possible for me to make a silicone bung to insert when the bolt is not installed but if you're a foot fetishist then her pure feet will be a particular pleasure.

I'm looking forward in due course to doing photos of my lady and Paul's EVO sister together. . . .

Harem
i dont think the new ds evos can get the standing up option will have to lean her against walls and furniture kinda wondering do you know what the vaginas are like when the dolls are fully made wonder if the new ds dolls vagina are made like virgin vaginas on first use of the doll and and life like feel and touch?:)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My lady doesn't stand by herself. She has to lean against something. A Chinese photographer uses a walking stick behind his model to lean upon invisibly hidden behind. Sometimes one can fake it
DSCN1605.JPG
DSCN1605.JPG (804.91 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
in the course of doing something entirely natural. (By the way, this photo is of my 5 year old Chloé, and DS production has advanced in sophistication and perfection beyond all bounds since she was born.)

If the doll isn't ordered with the screw thread to take a bolt in her heel then one can inject silicone to spread the weight under the heel and foot plate and assist in stopping it from cutting through.

The vagina won't be fitted with a virginity feature.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

I have to say Harem, that Yolanda head is very alluring as a blonde. What’s with the dude with the video camera?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That was in the course of shooting in the south of France for the Channel 4 documentary on Sex Robots in which Chloé featured. For one scene she even managed
DSCF4642.JPG
DSCF4642.JPG (749.27 KiB) Viewed 1960 times
to pour the coffee convincingly from the cafetiere by accident . . . although they didn't use that footage.

At first one looks upon these dolls with utter lust but for the doll to be a successful toy in your life - and I'm choosing words carefully in this as dolls are toys rather than any reality - the doll has to start doing things and engaging you. Of course that means that you have to think for her and do things that she would want to do if she could do them herself and you have to be her to think for her. If you can do that then the fun is never ending and it's fun that others can share in
DSCN1675.JPG
DSCN1675.JPG (774.64 KiB) Viewed 1960 times
others wanting her to be alive also.

I gave a DS158 to my Dad and he couldn't relate to bringing her alive, so she sat in her box until I sold her for him.

She's not alive and she won't come alive by herself. She only comes alive when you make that leap of fantasy.

Photos such as I and many other members take of dolls giving the illusion of being alive are wholly misleading. They are not, but our fun is pretending they are and snatching that instant in the lens of the camera when indeed alive they could be. There's a lot of work in achieving that, and that's one aspect of the fun.

When I first set eye on a solid doll, my thoughts were entirely lustful. When Chloé arrived, now some four years ago (oh dear - I had better not forget her anniversary when I go to see her next week), I discovered that the doll was so much more.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

interesting i have not told any one i have a doll on the way how did people react towards your doll when they first met her by accident ?i dont just want her only just as a sexual partner but want her as a companion to cuddle up to in the evenings after work to and imagine i am talking to her i want to watch films and my tv shows with her to and also to kiss her on her soft lips and cuddle up to to her :)

fatal
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by fatal »

Kazuya wrote:I have to say Harem, that Yolanda head is very alluring as a blonde. What’s with the dude with the video camera?
i wonder what she look like with glamourous black short and curly hair though thats what i have chose for her sexy black hair and blue eyes

INFORMATIONS