cloudclimax.co.uk

DS Doll Evolution on the LoveBotz Athena DP Machine

We are the official approved DS Doll reseller for the UK and also sell DS Dolls in selected European countries, ( South America & South Africa ). Shop with us confidently & discreetly. Cloud Climax has over 25 years of retail and lingerie experience and are so confident that each product is presented to you with our Cloud Climax logo as a mark of our approval. We also stock premium branded toys & accessories for your all round satisfaction. Website: www.cloudclimax.co.uk
Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS Doll Evolution on the LoveBotz Athena DP Machine

Post by Willendorph »

1969, man walks on the moon. 2018 man invents realistic silicone sex doll and films it on double-penetration sex machine.... now that's what I call progress!

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

That was pretty intense... science... I would like to.. ahem.... expand this research, but my lab doesn't have the necessary founds to continue this... experiment... I wish I had some sponsors...
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

gunsmithcat wrote:That was pretty intense... science... I would like to.. ahem.... expand this research, but my lab doesn't have the necessary founds to continue this... experiment... I wish I had some sponsors...
We should put it on Kickstarter! It'd bring new meaning to the word "Stretch Goals"!

INFORMATIONS