New user looking for input

We turn dreams into reality!
FantasyChampion11
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New user looking for input

Post by FantasyChampion11 »

Hello everyone, I know this may not be the best place to post this, but I've been reading the forums and I've been interested in making my first purchase with BCD and looking for some advice from fellow members. This is my first time doing this, and I've got hundreds of thoughts racing through my mind, I know I want to follow through, and I've got everything picked out, working through email with Jeff at BCD. We have had some good interaction, but being my first time I'm a little skeptical because of the amount of money, and it's something I've never done before. Am I in a good spot with where I'm at right now? Any advice from fellow members is most welcome, and seeing as this is my first post, I don't think I can do personal messages yet. Thanks again everyone in advance!

LonelyDude

Re: New user looking for input

Post by LonelyDude »

I am new too and had similar thoughts and questions prior to ordering. I ordered a doll through Jeff at BCD a short while ago. His time spent on the phone with me discussing the subject quelled any of the big concerns I had about ordering a $2K product sight unseen. These products are not just a $19 fleshlight sex toy so it can be unnerving at first handing over that kind of money without having seen something in person or had any direct experience. All you can go by are photos and what others say.

My main concerns were--

Am I going to get to get ripped off? Will I get what I ordered? Can I trust the person I am giving my money too? Will this doll fall apart a week after I get it?

After talking with Jeff, my concerns related to the above were addressed enough to be confident to make the order and be confident he is a straight-shooter and completely on the level. He is well regarded here as well so I had no problems ordering after talking with him on the phone.

I understand where you are coming from though. First time ordering something like this can be a bit unnerving. Personally I am fine with BCD at this point though. I dont think you should be concerned as I have seen no red flags and again, Jeff at BCD seems pretty honest and upfront.

As to whether you should buy a doll in general, only you can answer that question. Its your money and you must make that call. I have been researching the subject for well over as year. Almost pulled the trigger once but held off. I wanted to be sure about everything. But recently I decided to give it a go and chose a BCD doll. f it wont set you back financially and you think its something that can bring you some pleasure or something missing in your life at the moment, I wouldn't be concerned about ordering from the vendors at this forum as they are all vetted and approved as legit vendors according to the site.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

FantasyChampion11
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks for the reply post LonelyDude, I appreciate the input. Yeah so I'm pretty much in the same state as you were, especially nervous being told I wouldn't see any pics til after I paid, but I was told that pics can't be supplied until payment has gone through, which makes some sense, so I'm trying to just think positive about it. Another concern is delivery. I have no problem picking it up from a FedEx or anything, but just worried about it getting to my location in general. I hear stories about customs and stuff. So another reason I'm a little bit on the fence altogether, but if there is nothing to worry about with that, then I would have no problem ordering it at all. Thanks again.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

I had the same concerns prior to my purchase. But you're in good hands with Jeff. You'll receive photos of your doll once she is ready for shipping. And US customs at least should be smooth. My doll cleared it same day. So go for it, you'll be glad you did.
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

FantasyChampion11
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks Mystere! Good to know!

editit

Post by editit »

You are in very good hands. Sometimes Jeff will go quiet or miss an email. Don’t worry he is just a busy guy. You money is safe and your girl will be too.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

FantasyChampion11
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks editit. I'm starting to feeling better about this.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Hardest part for me was making sure I get the right doll for me. I wouldnt just buy the first thing that strikes your eye. There are so many dolls from so many manufacturers to browse through. I am glad I took my time as I was sure I wanted a particular doll. Then I started doing more and more browsing and research and came across one I liked even more. You can be comfortable with BCD as a vendor if thats what your intent is. I would just take some time to look at all the dolls available through the vendor. Ask the vendor questions about any doll that your interested in if you want info. That's what I did. Above all, my advice would be to make sure you are getting what YOU want and not what someone else thinks is best. Its your money and your doll.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

FantasyChampion11
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks, I've been pondering over a specific girl for a little over 2 months now, seen a good number of them, and there are many beautiful ones out there, but there's one particular one that stands out to me, and brought my whole interest in altogether. It's kinda like a "That's the one or not at all" thing, but being able to mix and match faces to bodies makes it more affordable I noticed.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jeff is a stand-up guy. He'll bend over backwards for you. Should there be a problem along the way, he's right there in your corner.... whether you buy the doll from him or not. That's just the kind of fellow he is.

FantasyChampion11
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Excellent, thanks for the reassurance. I got that vibe As Well.

YL150Lover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by YL150Lover »

I couldn’t agree with these other posts more. I just purchased my first girl, a YL 150 I named Kimmie. Jeff helped me from the get go with completing the order form and getting her delivered to my local fedex pickup location rather than my house. I’ll finally get my house all to myself this weekend so my honeymoon with Kimmie will be unforgettable!
Jeff sent me her “passport photos” quickly and the whole process, from ordering her to her delivery date, took less than 3 weeks! Jeff will definitely steer you in the right direction and make your dream a reality :D

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

I've purchased 6 dolls through BCD over the last 3 & a half years, because he is very knowledgeable and tries to help you find what you truly want in a doll. I've bought elsewhere, but I've ended up regretting it later.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

FantasyChampion11
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Awesome, I actually spoke to Jeff on the phone yesterday and he assured me of a lot if things. I feel better about it, Nd hopefully I will be ording this weekend. Fingers crossed!

INFORMATIONS