MannequinFan items for sale

We turn dreams into reality!
DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by DonKeydick »

Just ordered the easy move box set. As per MF`s last post I would like to request green irises in place of the 09 multi colored irises. Got confirmation while posting this. Thanks for the quick reply and thanks for the chance to get in on this. This will make Julia very happy.
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
Julia`s welcome page. Hello Ladies
Gabby`s welcome page. Buongiorno America
My Cousin Gabby`s thread. My Cousin Gabby
Anna Belle`s rants. Anna Belle
Link to International Intrigue Bad News From Italy
My Favorite Song Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf
"Making DollsBook Great"

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Thanks all, and that will be it for the eye sets this week.
Next time maybe some option 1 eyelids and a Turbo Tampon, we'll see how it goes. :)

airvader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by airvader »

very cool
Airvader

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Hats off to MannequinFan, these eyes truly are impressive, what a difference they make!!! This has helped in 2 ways for me, 1st it has given Aylen a realistic look to her face with the adjustability and I can attach the eyelashes to the lids. I usually shove the lashes under the top and bottoms of the eye opening, now this gives them a much better look and they don't get messed up when you go to move the eyes. Great idea teaming up with BCD to get these awesome products out.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:Hats off to MannequinFan, these eyes truly are impressive, what a difference they make!!! This has helped in 2 ways for me, 1st it has given Aylen a realistic look to her face with the adjustability and I can attach the eyelashes to the lids. I usually shove the lashes under the top and bottoms of the eye opening, now this gives them a much better look and they don't get messed up when you go to move the eyes. Great idea teaming up with BCD to get these awesome products out.
Wow, Aylen looks fantastic with her new MF eyes, very impressive!! :thumbs_up:
I've been after a set of these fantastic eyes for a while.
I finally managed to order a set for my Tiffany (at the same time as you I think), they're currently in transit and should be here in the UK shortly - I keep checking the tracking number. :lol:
Tiffany and I are looking forward to "installing" them! :)

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey Terabyte, thanks for the great photos! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I'm glad you're happy with them - that's the most important thing to me. :)

BTW, that's a very nice example of using both upper and lower lids. Most folks just use the uppers only.
FYI - you'll probably need to remove the lower lids to close her eyes.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

MannequinFan wrote:Hey Terabyte, thanks for the great photos! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I'm glad you're happy with them - that's the most important thing to me. :)

BTW, that's a very nice example of using both upper and lower lids. Most folks just use the uppers only.
FYI - you'll probably need to remove the lower lids to close her eyes.
Thank you for the compliments, great product, and service!

I've always had trouble with the lashes once the factory ones become unglued. Your kids make it easy to pop in and out.

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

I cannot tell you how super happy I am with the easy-move eye box set. Julia has never looked more alive to me than she does now. Using just the upper eyelids for now but combined with the eyes and the beautiful green irises she looks hauntingly real. Posting a sort of timeline photo shoot to show how much Julia has changed her look thanks to these eyes at the link below. For now here is a before and after of how Julia looked when she first arrived to how she looks now all "dolled up".
PICT0578.JPG
PICT0578.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 2496 times
PICT0692.JPG
PICT0692.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 2496 times
PICT0661.JPG
PICT0661.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2496 times
PICT0665.JPG
PICT0665.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 2496 times
PICT0679.JPG
PICT0679.JPG (1.36 MiB) Viewed 2496 times
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
"Making DollsBook Great"

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

A few days ago we ordered a set of Easy Move Eyes from MannequinFan, plus a set of foot screw covers.
They arrived today so I spent the afternoon "installing" them. :D
We ordered the MF01 Blue and MF02 Green iris colours.
I had a go at adding a set of false eyelashes to the upper eyelids that come as part of the kit.
I'm a total novice with false eyelashes as I've never used them before, so I hope I've done them correctly! I managed to get eye shadow all over the place!! :lol:
I think I'll be fiddling with the eyes for a while yet to get used to them, but so far I'm VERY happy with them, so THANK YOU MannequinFan. :thumbs_up:

The first photo shows the blue and green eyes after I installed them.
The second photo shows the Easy Moves Eye Kit and foot screw covers as they arrived.
Attachments
MF_Eyes.jpg
MF_Eyes.jpg (264.91 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
MF_Eyes_Kit.JPG
MF_Eyes_Kit.JPG (324.55 KiB) Viewed 2471 times

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:A few days ago we ordered a set of Easy Move Eyes from MannequinFan, plus a set of foot screw covers.
I had a go at adding a set of false eyelashes to the upper eyelids that come as part of the kit.
I'm a total novice with false eyelashes as I've never used them before, so I hope I've done them correctly! I managed to get eye shadow all over the place!! :lol:
I think I'll be fiddling with the eyes for a while yet to get used to them, but so far I'm VERY happy with them, so THANK YOU MannequinFan. :thumbs_up:

The second photo shows the Easy Moves Eye Kit and foot screw covers as they arrived.
Tiffany looks great with her new eyes! She is already a knockout so these just up the level. Lashes look fine to me.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote:
djcdoll wrote:A few days ago we ordered a set of Easy Move Eyes from MannequinFan, plus a set of foot screw covers.

Tiffany looks great with her new eyes! She is already a knockout so these just up the level. Lashes look fine to me.
Thanks terabyte. :thumbs_up:
Yes the MannequinFan eyes are superb. Really pleased with them. Well worth getting them. :D

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

She looks great. You did a fine job with the lashes, didn't notice anything odd in your photos. You'll notice the eyelids won't close down completely, there will be a tiny gap. Just take photos at an angle so that it does not show up in your photos.
Attachments
IMG_4577.JPG
IMG_4577.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 2429 times

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

terabyte wrote:

I think Tiffany looks awesome. The eye sets really take the realism to the next level. I still am in awe of the difference it made for Julia`s look.
"Making DollsBook Great"

MuricanMan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MuricanMan »

Some good looking girls in this thread :)

I got my set of Easy Move Eyes as well, but for some reason I just can't get a good photo. Likely because I am not a photographer...

I will one day though, thanks for a great product MF !!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Panther68 wrote:She looks great. You did a fine job with the lashes, didn't notice anything odd in your photos. You'll notice the eyelids won't close down completely, there will be a tiny gap. Just take photos at an angle so that it does not show up in your photos.
Thanks Panther68. :thumbs_up:
I like being able to close the eyelids, that adds a lot to the realism.
It was nice to wake up this morning to see Tiffany with her eyes closed, I could almost believe she was still asleep! :D
Great photo of Anastasia with her eyes closed. Your photos of your lovely Anastasia helped convince me to get some of the MF eyes.
DonKeydick wrote: I think Tiffany looks awesome. The eye sets really take the realism to the next level. I still am in awe of the difference it made for Julia`s look.
Thanks DonKeydick. :thumbs_up:
Your Julia looks fantastic with her MF eyes. You managed to capture some nice expressions in your photos. :D
The MF eyes are definitely a good enhancement to our girls.

INFORMATIONS