MannequinFan items for sale

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

MannequinFan items for sale

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Greetings & Welcome to MF Creations!

Here we are offering items made by TDF member MannequinFan.
Except for the items available from 3d print services, all items are personally 3d printed / hand made to order by MF so quantities and availability will be limited.

Please click/tap on the images below to visit the MF Store to see what items are available.

Quick Links:

Image Image Image Image

Items from Shapeways:

GENERAL INFORMATION

Item Availability:
The Easy Move Eyes™ kits will be the main item being offered and the most frequently available. Items available from 3d print services (Sculpteo & Shapeways) can be ordered at any time.

Payments:
Payments are through PayPal only. Payment can be made with credit/debit card if you don't have a PayPal account.

Shipping:
All U.S. orders ship via USPS First Class Package or Priority depending on the weight. USPS First Class Package International for all non U.S. orders. Combined shipping may be available for some items.

Easy Move Eyes™ Monthly Sales:

For the Easy Move Eyes™ kits, a limited quantity sale will be held on the first Saturday of each month at 2:00 PM CST/CDT (U.S. time). Orders are completed in the order they are received (first come first serve). Each set is made by hand personally by MF so there will only be a limited number of sets made each month.
There will usually be 12-16 sets available (4 sets per week maximum). Please note that depending on when your order is received, it may be up to 3 weeks before production begins. Shortly after purchase you will be notified by email when your order is scheduled for production.
Production usually takes about 1 week to complete.

Eye Colors from Others:

NIX CREATIONS
Nix Creations has a huge selection of designs including Blythe doll, animal eyes and much more. You will need to glue a 4mm zinc plated steel flat washer to the back to use with the Easy Move Eyes™.
For current EME sets, you will need the 13mm size. For EME sets ordered before July 2018 you will need the 14mm size.
See example photos from TDF member Aralor here.

Custom eye colors available by request. Please provide photos or links as to what you are looking for.

DillyDolly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: MannequinFan items for sale

Post by DillyDolly »

Great to see MannequinFan and BCD teaming up! :thumbs_up:

I’m still floored by how much more realistic my dolls look with Easy Move Eyes, best upgrade yet and exceptional quality.
Will be getting some foot screw covers next.

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Fantastic news. I've been wanting to try MannequinFan's items. Time to add these to my shopping list!
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Merida

Post by Merida »

This is great. I'll keep this info for sure.

DonKeydick
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DonKeydick »

Definitely interested in the easy move eyelids. Hope you get some in soon.
"The More Complex the Mind, the Greater the Need for the Simplicity of Play" James T. Kirk "Shore Leave"
A photographic journey of a young womans blossoming into a beautiful creature.How Julia Spends Her Day
Julia`s welcome page. Hello Ladies
Gabby`s welcome page. Buongiorno America
My Cousin Gabby`s thread. My Cousin Gabby
Anna Belle`s rants. Anna Belle
Link to International Intrigue Bad News From Italy
My Favorite Song Green Eyed Lady by Sugarloaf
"Making DollsBook Great"

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Not a fan of BC's site. But I do like MannequinFan's stuff.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Definitely ordering a few things. This is great news!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

This is awesome ! Got my eyes on the turbo tampon and so many other things

I want Kate Beckensales eyes that would be more then a dream come true
Attachments
Kate Beckinsale Eyes.jpg
Kate Beckinsale Eyes.jpg (199.84 KiB) Viewed 38136 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

It is good to see MannequinFan's fine items being sold retail by a respected vendor such as BCD. Every bit of it is good stuff. I hope me and my dolls played a small role in bringing this about. Jotti is certainly patting herself on the back. :roll:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
If you find something you like that's available, please contact us at bcdspecialorder@gmail.com to place an order.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Dollicious2 wrote:This is awesome ! Got my eyes on the turbo tampon and so many other things

I want Kate Beckensales eyes that would be more then a dream come true
I can do it. I've made a few custom sets for myself already. The image you showed isn't great for this, but I can make it work. This is a 1 minute Photoshop. It's not the resolution MF and I are working with natively, and I may need to feather the iris a bit more. I think it will work great as is though. I can print a low quality test at home of this if you're interested.
KBThumb.jpg
KBThumb.jpg (165.39 KiB) Viewed 38068 times
I can make custom eyes in my sets as long as you provide a good quality file. Let me know if you're interested.

grimreefer24601

I needed to make a test print today anyway, so I quick and dirty squeezed these irises on the page. This is less than half the resolution that MF and I print at for final work. The lenses in this image are not glued, which makes the image look more blurry than it would on the final product. Also, my phone takes pretty bad pictures.
20180513_122243.jpg
20180513_122243.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 38053 times
I think with a good print these irises will be awesome. I'll have to make a set for my dolls.

dolph42
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dolph42 »

Oh wow! I was just thinking about making a head stand! Looks nice!

grimreefer24601

Well, I couldn't stop myself.

I had a print job I needed to do today, and had a couple of open places on the sheet. So I went ahead and made a set of Kate Beckensales eyes. And yet I have no idea who she is. Here's MJ trying out these eyes, and a little bit of the BodyColor² I'm testing out this weekend. Please forgive Mary Jane for looking a bit disheveled. I've been touching and poking her all day. And not in the way she's accustomed to. :mrgreen:
20180513_204730.jpg
20180513_204730.jpg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 37803 times
I think it looks pretty good for something I dropped into Photoshop this morning.

If you want a custom iris just send an appropriate image with your order. The higher the resolution of your image the better the final product will be. If I'm not satisfied with the quality of your image I'll tell you, and you can make the decision on whether or not you still want the custom color. As long as you provide a good image the price will be the same as my regular Collector Sets. If you need assistance making the iris you want I can probably accommodate. Price will depend on those orders on the work needed.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:I needed to make a test print today anyway, so I quick and dirty squeezed these irises on the page. This is less than half the resolution that MF and I print at for final work. The lenses in this image are not glued, which makes the image look more blurry than it would on the final product. Also, my phone takes pretty bad pictures.
20180513_122243.jpg
I think with a good print these irises will be awesome. I'll have to make a set for my dolls.
Ahhh I got my image from a thread here on TDF grim , maybe I can find a better image somewhere or ask the guy who posted this for better image resolution photo , I have no idea where it originates from.

Ain't they amazingly beautiful eyes ?
It's no wonder I always loved Kate & always will apparently.
Following her Instagram regularly & she has a great sense of humor too.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

INFORMATIONS