JUST FOR LAUGHS 2024

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

JUST FOR LAUGHS 2024

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

An FBI agent tells a Montana rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegal grown drugs."

The old rancher points and says, "Okay, but don't go into that field over there."

The agent turns and quickly gets in the face of the rancher: "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me."

Reaching into his rear pant pocket and removing his badge, the officer proudly displays it to the farmer.

"You see this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, on ANY land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?"

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Twenty minutes later, the old rancher hears loud screams and sees the agent running for his life......and close behind is the rancher's aggressive bull chasing him. With every step the bull is gaining ground on the agent. The agent is clearly terrified.

The old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....
"Your badge! Show him your badge!"

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: JUST FOR LAUGHS 2024

What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

That got my day off to a good start :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My wife is upset with me again....

The other day we were nearing the end of our daily jog and she said, "Do you fancy a race?"

I said, "Yeah, Asian. Great legs and petite figure."
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I don't take elevators.

In fact, I take steps to avoid them.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I was curious what my parents did for fun before the internet…..

I asked my 23 siblings and they didn’t know either.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

I know etymology and entomology are different things, but not knowing the meaning of the two words bugs me. :P

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A teenager brings her new boyfriend home to meet her parents. They're appalled by his haircut, his tattoos, his piercings.

Later, the girl's mom says, "Honey, he doesn't seem to be a very nice boy."

"Oh, please, Mom!" says the daughter. "If he wasn't nice, would he be doing 500 hours of community service?"
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A guy walks into a bar and asks for a beer.

"That’ll be five dollars," says the bartender.

So the guy reaches into his pocket, and throws a bunch of coins onto the floor. Reluctantly, the bartender picks up the $5.00 in coins and serves him the beer.

The next day, the guy comes into the bar, asks for a beer and again throws a bunch of coins onto the floor.

The third day, he does the same. As you can imagine, the bartender is none too happy about serving this gentleman.

On the fourth day, the man comes in and asks for a beer. "Here we go again," the bartender thinks to himself. "That will be $5.00," he says.

To his surprise, this time, the man hands the bartender a $10.00 bill. The bartender sees a perfect opportunity to take advantage of his chance for revenge. As he returns with the man's beer, the bartender throws a bunch of coins onto the floor at the customer.

He yells: "Here’s your change, sir!”"

The customer slowly looks down at the coins and says: "I’ll have another beer, please.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Layla and Laura
Doll
Doll

Post by Layla and Laura »

Hun only moved one of my eyes, so I was cross eyed. He left because we couldn’t see eye to eye and I was seeing someone on the side anyway.
Davey2469 - I belong with him
My thread:viewtopic.php?t=178506
Interested in Irontech? https://www.irontechdoll.com/?sld=carycme

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I will be posting my jokes telepathically today.

If you think of something funny, it was me.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I just realized my wife left me because of my obsession with simplifying fractions.

Oh well. Hindsight is 1.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Seeing her friend Marcia wearing a new locket, Ashley asks if there is a memento of some sort inside.

“Yes,” says Marcia, “a lock of my husband’s hair.”

“But Larry’s still alive?”

“I know, but his hair is gone.”
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS