How my first doll dream almost became a Nightmare...

We turn dreams into reality!
Anon1313
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

How my first doll dream almost became a Nightmare...

Post by Anon1313 »

...Until Jeff and Booty Call Dolls rode to my rescue!

So gather 'round pilgrims and hear the tale, of how a rookie doll buyer took the plunge, and almost drowned.

Hey everybody. Long time lurker. So recently I started a new job and I found myself with some disposable income. Among other things I decided to buy my dream girl in TPE. I opted for TPE over silicone since the price point is better. Also having owned both a TPE and Silicone onahole on the past, I found that the TPE toy just felt way better. Silicone is much too "harsh" even with copious amounts of lube. :whistle:

In any case, I am huge sci-fi fantasy nerd. So my dream girl has pointed ears. I shopped around for a while and did some research (but not nearly enough) into the various elf heads available. Finally, I decided on a Cosdoll from Booty Call Dolls.

I didn't find the threads about this manufacturer and their reputation on TDF until after the invoice was paid.

Still I eagerly awaited the arrival of my dark elf princess, until the day she actually arrived.

I was less than impressed with the quality of Cosdolls right from the start. I don't want to disparage Jeff's product, but let's just say most of the things said in the Cosdoll thread are accurate. Still I resolved to make the best of it. In spite of all her flaws (streaky TPE and a skintone that looked orange, like a bad fake tan), I really enjoyed her while I had her. Kissing her and groping her tits got me so HARD. At the end of the day, I was getting a blowjob from an elf girl.

Then her knee broke from one night of normal use.

I haven't opened her up so I am unsure of just what happened but it seems that the plastic cap in her knee join snapped off.

I emailed Jeff and after a few emails back and forth we came to an arrangement. He agreed to buy the doll back at near sale price and put the money towards a new doll.

After doing more careful research, I opted for a YL 155 D doll with the elf head #34 and the pink skintone. #34 is a very nice looking head without the weird, over sized eyes or freaky cheekbones of the other 2. Also the long ears look nice in photos, but I noticed that without wires they tend to flop around all over the place. I opted for the YL because of how popular they are. They're slightly more, but I think it's worth it. After this experience I do not trust dolls in the $1,300 price range. YL so consistently popular, they must be good. After looking at lots of amateur photography on TDF, they do seem to have the most realistic genitalia in their price range. I do want to get a dark skinned beauty and some point, but that will be for when I start building my harem.

For now, I would like to thank Jeff for saving my bacon. I'll post some pics of this new elf princess when she comes in. I'm trying to think of a good name. Something suitably high fantasy.

DollAfficionado

Re: How my first doll dream almost became a Nightmare...

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very cool of Jeff to do that for you.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Anon1313
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anon1313 »

So I just got my first view of the elf doll from the factory. She looks amazing. I can't hardly wait for her to get off her flight from China.

I really have to say that I am blown away by YL's sculpts. Cosdolls are pretty crude by comparison. It's really amazing what a difference ~$500 makes.

I particularly like that her vagina doesn't point forward when sitting.

As for a name for this lovely elf lady, I'm leaning towards Morwen Willowsong. Something evocative of Tolkein, DnD and the Tuatha de danann.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We take care of family.....
We have sold 4 Cosdolls and this was the first main issue we had with them
But eventhough we carry SO many brands of TPE dolls, our top sellers are easily
WM, YL, Doll4Ever, SM and JY.
And now that SY is on TDF, they are a far better option for a lower price doll than Cosdoll.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS