DOLL SWEET NEWS

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

DOLL SWEET NEWS

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

From DOLL STUDIO
this is a time of bad news. Doll Sweet terminates DS-Mini lineup in Europe and USA (USA pars pro toto North America). This is the second major break in the DS portfolio, after discontinuing the DS-145 Minus a couple of months ago.

There is no concrete incident causing this decision. It is a manufacturer's decision to proactively prevent possible (please note, 'possible', not 'existing') problems by completely discontinuing a complete product line. The reason is that someone told them that small dolls are considered illegal in Europe and other countries. The insane 'rules of Britannia' are enforced upon the whole of Europe and North America. That's bad.

As an EU vendor I know what I can import. I had as well the DS-145 Minus as the DS-Mini in physical customs inspections, and they passed. Additionally, I am willing to take the import risk myself, to release DS from the shippers obligation to cover for potential shipping losses in case of seizures. It does not matter.

I put my arguments on the table and asked DS to reconsider, but their decision is made. It is anticipatory obedience against supposed laws that do not even exist. What happens here is that certain parties fan the flames and cause panick to pursue their own agenda (which does not include small dolls). The result is that a reputable manufacturer like DS gets scared because of shabbyy scare tactics. Again, there is no concrete incident causing this decision, they are afraid that something could happen because some idiot keeps unsettling them by feeding biased intel.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DOLL SWEET NEWS

Post by Cameramike »

This is so sad to here.. hope they change their minds about this. Is there anything TDF members can do?

INFORMATIONS