Buyers read this: the new SAN HUI Skeleton

We turn dreams into reality!
Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Buyers read this: the new SAN HUI Skeleton

Post by Aeron »

J_Kezz wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:As expected, they would not.
Did they actually respond saying they wouldn't? If so, wow, unless they're making a killing in other less discerning markets, I have to wonder how they can afford to respond to all these issues like this. I really wanted to pull the trigger on their 168 model, but now that seems like a rather expensive gamble at best. I guess I'll wait on the off chance that things change for the better with SH. As things stand, though, they might be losing yet another potential customer in me.
My experience in the past with asking them questions is that they can be slow to respond and/or don't really answer the question correctly. Not sure if their english is really bad or something else.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

J_Kezz,
They would NOT send the label.
They told Jab to file and go for reimbursement with their vendor, Doll Castle.
They are not being proactive at all.
Even their policy is geered to $hifting people to bypa$$ vendor$.
It is a joke.
If doll leaves the SH factory and goes right to the customer what difference is there except
$an hui makes le$$.
IMHO, it is like they are BRIBING people NOT to use vendors!
BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My experience in the past with asking them questions is that they can be slow to respond and/or don't really answer the question correctly. Not sure if their english is really bad or something else.
So true which is why they are the ONLY MANUFACTURER I do NOT order directly from.
BCD

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Too bad .. maybe in a few years they will change their policies. I wanted to get a SH (still do) .. but need to know they will stand behind their products. The first way to show that is to work WITH TDF vendors.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mannycan,
San Hui IMHO is playing games hoping Jab will give up.
HE WILL NOT
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Jab

Post by Jab »

Sanhui is just being unfair as is possibly Dolls Castle.
According to Sanhui, Dolls Castle is also responsible for return shipping of the doll. Sanhui has stated this in the dispute thread.

Regardless of Nescio50's recommendation the above according to Sanhui is true.

Hardly a peep from Dolls Castle. Miracle of course vehemently defended her reputation. Hardly a peep about Sanhui. No telling Sanhui they're also responsible etc. Mostly reputation defense.

If Sanhui is correct on Dolls Castles responsibility for return shipping as a vendor of Sanhui dolls in this particular case.
Dolls Castle will be added to my complaint as Dolls Castle is also being irresponsible.

Miracle has made it out as if she was just a go through when this isn't totally true.
Evidence by her exchanges with Ms Huang.
Dolls Castle were also instrumental in this purchase make no mistake.
It's possible they are not innocent here.

As everyone can see Sanhui and possibly Dolls Castle are not completely customer service orientated.

Jab.

@MannyCan

lol

Sanhui has responded to TDF's latest communication.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

What is the problem with the knees guys?
One knee of my 6 months old Wm 158D is floppy also from the 2d month of purchase.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

mala78,
After seeing issues with TPE dolls ( this is far from San Hui specific) , we now suggest tighter joints on knees, hips, and shoulders.
V/r
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

On a promising note, this issue is getting very close to being resolved
-princeoverit
-Just in time

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

I was looking at these San Hui dolls but for now I will avoid them at all costs!

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

skyhawk747 wrote:I was looking at these San Hui dolls but for now I will avoid them at all costs!
From what I see (total swag), the skeleton failure (breaks) rate is <1%. But joint looseness is almost 100%. To date, every single SH owner I've talked to has told me that over time (about 6 - 8 months), their doll becomes too loose to pose.

Now - if you want a lose joint doll .. then great! I think that their skeleton will likely be good.

But as Jeff says .. the other part is the lack of customer service. I personally think its a money thing. They are dissuading people from using vendors. And for that, I'm not on board.

INFORMATIONS