Tammy - JY 169

We turn dreams into reality!
bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Tammy - JY 169

Post by bobhenry »

(Scroll down for review)

So I met this girl the other day, her name is Tammy. I think she was a bit shy. Anyway we talked for a while and she mentioned her love for photography. So I asked her if she wanted to do a photoshoot. She said yes without hesitation!

Once we got home, I asked her if I could measure her. I couldn't believe her proportions :
B-103cm or 40.5"
W-53cm or 22"
H-109cm or 43"

I asked her if she was a sex android in disguise or something. She started laughing.

here are some of the pictures we took. At one point, she asked me to undress her. I knew this was gonna go a step further, if you catch my drift.
(Once I started editing the pictures this morning, I realized I should have stick to one wig :/. Oh well).

some extras

she gave me her phone number. Score!!!
----------------------------------------------

This doll is a JY 169 with head 88. It is kind of a new model. She was introduced in June 2018 according to Dollstudio. I found this doll by chance when I was actually looking at the JY 170cm from another TDF vendor. Jeff first contacted me regarding the 170cm and I went to JY's website and found out about the 169. I knew right away. I've been looking for such a doll for quite some time. Jeff and I figured out the details and the rest is history.

This is my 2nd JY. I own a 153 as well. A thing that people should know regarding this company: I know it has received a lot of flack over the years but their pricing is so much lower than everybody else and if you get in touch with the right vendor, you'll end up saving a TON and I mean that. TBH, I have not experienced any problem whatsoever about JY.

As I previously mentioned, my experience with BCD has been excellent. The order was made on Saturday August 18th, shipped by JY on August 29th, received at my door on Sept 6. Total process time 21 days. Delivery was made by UPS. There was a little issue with them losing the tracking paperwork once it arrived at their warehouse. It was expected the 5th but then arrived the 6th and I couldn't see updates from their website. The box was on the side in their truck so I really hoped there wouldn't be too much damage.

The box itself was undamaged. Packing was very good. Unfortunately, the wrist joint punched a couple of small holes through the skin so there are minor tearing there. I will check if I can get some glue in. Other than that the doll is perfect.

Skin tone is natural. And I was a bit worried about that when I first saw the factory pics. The skintone seemed a bit yellow. But as you could see above, with proper lighting, the skin is actually quite "natural".

Factory pictures

To my surprise, the skeleton has shrugging shoulders, which is kinda cool for posing I guess.
Jeff recommended we go tight joints for hips and knees. I believe we made the right decision because this doll is damn heavy at 49kg. Fortunately, I've been handling a 41kg WM 170 for well over a year so the weight difference didn't feel that bad.

Her skin is very soft. I didn't expect that AT ALL. The tits will bounce all over with minimal force. Her hips are super soft which is awesome. you can easily grab that meat when pounding her from behind. She got some chubby legs - 25" at the largest point. You can imagine how wide that ass is she is bending over. She is wider than me down there. Her booty is quite jiggly and you can see it wiggling when she rides on you or you do her from behind.

Softness vids
Titties : https://vimeo.com/user89293767/review/2 ... ebbcbc8fda
Thighs : https://vimeo.com/user89293767/review/2 ... 968fda53d4
Booty : https://vimeo.com/user89293767/review/2 ... e358a1a4cd

that all being said, I went down on her once. I ordered with Inserts this time and I am actually please! It feels very good and the cleaning is soooo much easier. I would recommend everyone to try inserts at least once. Vag's placement is not accurate so for you people who are into realism, she might not be the one.
---

So there you go. Thanks Jeff for the great service. I will definitely buy more from you.
Let me know what you guys think :D

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Tammy - JY 169

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

She looks great :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

That is a whole lot of woman! The factory photos are nice but don't do Tammy justice.

What can you tell us about her weight? Is she heavy (In a good way!) or lighter than perhaps she looks?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

CF wrote:That is a whole lot of woman! The factory photos are nice but don't do Tammy justice.

What can you tell us about her weight? Is she heavy (In a good way!) or lighter than perhaps she looks?

at 49kg, that is a lot of weight if you are not used to carry that around. for positioning her vertically, it's a bit tricky. In bed she's fine. I usually vary between 3 positions (missionary, cowgirl-ish, doggy). so it's only a matter of rolling her around with me with her knees turned 90 degrees to each side. Cowgirl is by far my favorite. all that weight on you feels awesome.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Titties!

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy 8)

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Congrats!
Beautiful doll with an amazing body.
Yeah, she's a keeper!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Tammy is a beauty and one helluva voluptuous girl!
JY has truly out done themselves with this body.
Hope you call her back :wink:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

Thankyou for this review Bobhenry ^^, this is a new doll body I have not seen yet till I ran into your post right now. I am really digging this new body! ^^, I love how its tall and got huge boobs, love that curvy figure and its got one of the best looking curvy asses I've seen on a doll. I find it interesting to see how certain angles of a picture for this doll can give the illusion that the boobs don't look as big since that ass is so big and nice looking that is almost overwhelms the huge boobs and makes them look smaller if you know what I mean lol. But I know in reality and in person those boobs are huge ^^. Overall I am very impressed with this look of this doll. I know JY had quality issues for there dolls that were talked about within this past year but just like you Bobhenry I've owned JY dolls and never had any issues with them and like you said JY has some pretty great prices, I personally think they are very nice tpe dolls for the price you are paying for them. Love your photo shoot btw ^^, my favorite shots are the ones where she is laying face down in bed with her ass sticking up, those pictures alone shows you the uniqueness of this doll and her best assets if you know what I mean :lol: :thumbs_up: . Anal placement on this doll looks better then most tpe dolls I have seen, with this doll it looks like you would have a easier time doing her from behind if she is laying flat on the bed face down. I personally still wish though that all tpe companies would give you the option the make the anal hole higher though for easier use from behind with the doll. Hope you will take more pictures of her in the future to share with us here ^^. You mentioned her vagina placement is off, when you have time can you take a picture to show what you mean?

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Looks like JY have made great alternative doll to the WM163 H Cup doll.

Tammy looking very sexy and has curves in all the right places.

I personally like the first photo because the clothes fit perfectly and show of her hot body and that top shows of her boobs.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Very nice. :thumbs_up:
Can you please tell me which jeans Tammy is wearing? It fits perfectly to her extreme hip to waist ratio and I have a doll with similar measurements.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Tsall wrote:Very nice. :thumbs_up:
Can you please tell me which jeans Tammy is wearing? It fits perfectly to her extreme hip to waist ratio and I have a doll with similar measurements.
they are actually leggings!
here is the exact pair. Pretty cheap too

https://www.fashionnova.com/products/la ... ings-black

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

WOW!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Nice see some good news about jy. I’ve noticed some good looking dolls at low prices.

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

videos not working. can you please re-up?

INFORMATIONS