You guys have DEFINITELY helped this noob.

We turn dreams into reality!
ThatBlondeGuy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

You guys have DEFINITELY helped this noob.

Post by ThatBlondeGuy »

Yeah, I confess, I've been lurking for about a week before creating my account. I'm a first-time buyer/noob and thanks to you guys, I avoided COUNTLESS scams out there in addition to learning quite a bit about care, insofar as a TPE doll is concerned. (Thanks, Booty Call Dolls for your care pdf! EVERY first-timer needs to read that.)

Also, I think I've found the look I'm going for. If you know who Druuna is (Google her...seriously, do it, Serpieri's erotic art is simply insane and there are sites where you can read the entire series) you'll get the idea; curvy as a country road. The doll I'm looking at is an AF and has the measurements of 34, 24, 33, is 5'3 and weighs 73lbs. AND, thanks to you guys, even though I'm a gym rat and giggled like a schoolgirl at the idea of 73lbs being "heavy", I know that I have to be mindful of what I'm doing and be gentle.

So here's me saying thanks and saving for my first doll! (Also, if any of you guys know of a head-style similar to Druuna's face from a compatible manufacturer, I'd love it if you dropped me a line. I'm still checking out compatible heads and just haven't nailed the look yet.)

:evilbat: This is bat country.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: You guys have DEFINITELY helped this noob.

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you for the kind words.
We would not suggest an AF doll and that doll will weigh about 90 plus pounds not in the 70's
Never trust data you see on websites...
Some are close, some are not.
If you would like our help, feel free to email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com so we can help you best, ok?
Best,
Jeff
Attachments
20170527_143045.jpg
20170527_143045.jpg (241.82 KiB) Viewed 778 times
druuna.jpg
druuna.jpg (50.77 KiB) Viewed 778 times
H1118-L15936574.jpg
H1118-L15936574.jpg (100.86 KiB) Viewed 778 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: You guys have DEFINITELY helped this noob.

Post by MannyCan »

Hmm I think one of the JY or the WM had a head that really nails Druuna's look.
Talk to Jeff from BDC .. he is very very very good at getting you what you want.

INFORMATIONS