WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SINO? LATEST NEWS & RUMORS

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SINO? LATEST NEWS & RUMORS

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We saw some very nice factory photos of their 161 lady.

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SINO? LATEST NEWS & RUMORS

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute 8)

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

WOW! That pussy slit look so real. Love those tanned bra and panty lines.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Seems like SINO did a KICK ASS job making her with a realistic body.
Attachments
photo_dromm_busty_nadine_8.jpg
photo_dromm_busty_nadine_8.jpg (222.38 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

New face
WTF
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Drain Bammage

Post by Drain Bammage »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:New face
WTF
Holy smokes!

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:New face
WTF
Oh come Jeff, too much if a tease. Show some more ferfucksake!

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

That head looks like nicki Minaj.awesome hopefully this is the start of thicc silicone dolls.

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SINO? LATEST NEWS & RUMORSb

Post by blackcloud »

oberyn wrote:That head looks like nicki Minaj.awesome hopefully this is the start of thicc silicone dolls.
Still waiting on Jeff to give me more information about this one.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Love the tan lines.

wr450x

Post by wr450x »

Brightened up for more detail...
Attachments
brightened1.jpg
brightened1.jpg (38.59 KiB) Viewed 1782 times
brightened2.jpg
brightened2.jpg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 1782 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Two reviews should be coming soon....
One from Sandro at Doll Studio on the 172 and one from Harem on the 161 work of art.
Best,
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=108504
And last but not least there is the ultra soft vagina option. For some of you this might be a killer feature. Especially if you are rather looking for a doll to have sex than for photography or companionship.

Just poking around with the fingers gave me some shivers. If the doll wasn't cold like a fish I might have mistaken her for the real thing. Even without lube it feels a bit slippery and damp, possibly from stronger oil leakage caused by the softer silicone blend inside. I have once felt something similar in an experimental TPE doll which never went into production, but I have never felt a production doll vagina like this.

Some of you might know that I am recommending everybody who is asking for the softest vagina to take a look at a Fleshlight. These things cost about $25, and (imho) no TPE doll comes close to a Fleshlight's softness. But now we have a silicone doll which is not too far off from a Fleshlight. That is f***ing awesome!

And it is getting even better! The vagina and the anus appear to be actually usable by an average Caucasian male.
-Sandro
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SINO posted some new pics proving height is as is.
Attachments
S161cm.jpg
S161cm.jpg (41.38 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
S172cm.jpg
S172cm.jpg (45.44 KiB) Viewed 1600 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS