SIMPLY BECAUSE

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: SIMPLY BECAUSE

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And this is from another nice life size doll...she is 157CM tall!
BCD

http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Pound cake should be the title of this!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The SM 157!

. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The new slim IT 168!
-princeoverit
-Just in time

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Blackcloud,
I guess you must mean her below, an Iron Tech 155, since you have an AMOR
Jeff

Wait, so these 2 are one and the same?
Attachments
S6.jpg
S6.jpg (28.87 KiB) Viewed 735 times

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

lovely :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

OR perhaps you will like her better?
Attachments
OR162.jpg
OR162.jpg (24.84 KiB) Viewed 725 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Whisky

Post by Whisky »

Man ,and I thought dolls were hot before they decided to put the vag an button hole in the right spot. :plaidskirt:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Man ,and I thought dolls were hot before they decided to put the vag an button hole in the right spot
They were for sure, but now, IMHO, people demanded improvement and it happening. Some are very close, some are just about perfect. Bottom line, we are not seeing stagnation
BCD
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Another SM doll.
Attachments
thumbnail_12edf08f-6dd7-4531-a7d9-3dc993559ff1.jpg
thumbnail_12edf08f-6dd7-4531-a7d9-3dc993559ff1.jpg (52.76 KiB) Viewed 701 times
roofroof138a.jpg
roofroof138a.jpg (86.16 KiB) Viewed 702 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

and
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (30.75 KiB) Viewed 697 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

THE SINO 161 CLOSE UP

MakeLoveNotWar

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

Vaginal and anal placements seem to get better and better! Great to see that manufacturers are listening to feedback.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

PIPER 150

More
Attachments
thumbnail_Piper 150 doggy position3.jpg
thumbnail_Piper 150 doggy position3.jpg (22.9 KiB) Viewed 665 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS