IMG_1254.jpg (780.66 KiB) Viewed 1618 times
IMG_1253.jpg
IMG_1253.jpg (471.42 KiB) Viewed 1618 times
IMG_1257.jpg
IMG_1257.jpg (568.11 KiB) Viewed 1618 times
IMG_1258.jpg
IMG_1258.jpg (986.73 KiB) Viewed 1618 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

closer

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

From the back, she looks AMAZING as well
Attachments
IMG_1272.jpg
IMG_1272.jpg (574.19 KiB) Viewed 1613 times
IMG_1277.jpg
IMG_1277.jpg (832.74 KiB) Viewed 1613 times
IMG_1275.jpg
IMG_1275.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 1613 times
IMG_1276.jpg
IMG_1276.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1613 times
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: A very close look at the Iron tech 168

More of her
Attachments
IMG_1280.jpg
IMG_1280.jpg (496.79 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_1285.jpg
IMG_1285.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_1270.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_1271.jpg
IMG_1271.jpg (611.48 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_1263.jpg
IMG_1263.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_1262.jpg
IMG_1262.jpg (840.67 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_1288.jpg
IMG_1288.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And how can you resist this?
Attachments
IMG_1260.jpg
IMG_1260.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_1292.jpg
IMG_1292.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_1290.jpg
IMG_1290.jpg (518.37 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

intriqued
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by intriqued »

I must say iron tech sculpts especially the tushies are very well done. Still there's something about them that doesnt compell me?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you want THIS DOLL, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com for your $pecial TDF pricing
Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers. On top of that I came across several satisfied customers of his on these forums who had given him glowing reviews of their own.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

A proportionate doll. Amazing. She sure is a beauty.

blackcloud
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by blackcloud »

Wow

LovesMeaDoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LovesMeaDoll »

Yes I agree is wow right! Very proportionate The placement of the vagina is spot on!! so realistic. I’m thinking that’s my next doll.

Alec79

Post by Alec79 »

Now that's how all dolls should look in a bent over position. Well done Iron tech! (-:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

A proportionate doll. Amazing. She sure is a beauty.
Thank you and it was great that IT went back and re did her to look like the previous version
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS