Shoutout to Jeff for my CST 145 order

We turn dreams into reality!
Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Shoutout to Jeff for my CST 145 order

Post by Jonathan- »

Hey TDF,

Just wanted to let you guys on the BCD Forum know about my CST 145 B order through Jeff. I was interested in CST's dolls after seeing a couple of them on the forum, but learned about some design flaws and issues with customer service they have. I was still interested in ordering a 145 B/Lisa, though, and went with BCD for the vendor.

He was really good about being honest with CST's issues before I even asked about them, and made sure I knew that there could be problems with the doll if I bought one. The largest issue is that their vulvas are known to tear after just the first use, though it seems that Permatex will work for a repair in that area. He said CST were also slow to respond, and that it might take a while for production and delivery. Despite the issues, I decided to ahead with the order, placing it on Dec 10th.

My doll, Daphne, arrived today, and I'm really happy with her.
DSC_6048r.JPG
DSC_6048r.JPG (2.27 MiB) Viewed 464 times
Order placement to delivery was about 6 weeks, so pretty darned good.

I posted a ton of photos and more info in the Dolls in General forum for those interested: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=150100 , but I just wanted to let you guys in the BCD forum know that if you choose to order a CST, Jeff will let you know what the deal is with them, and can make it happen if you really want one of their dolls!
Thanks, Jeff! :glou:

sdkay33

Re: Shoutout to Jeff for my CST 145 order

Post by sdkay33 »

Congratulations! I'm still waiting on delivery of my WM164D from Jeff... can't wait!!! He has been so very honest and helpful. Enjoy!
~ SD

INFORMATIONS