Presenting my Irontech 168

We turn dreams into reality!
dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Presenting my Irontech 168

Post by dxc »

That is a first interesting info. I thought I read that they redid the old Ayumi and even made her over 1m70 like the doll was.
Good thing I have no stress. No news about the new IT head yet, so I have still a lot of time to decide about the body. :mrgreen:

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

dxc wrote:That is a first interesting info. I thought I read that they redid the old Ayumi and even made her over 1m70 like the doll was.
Good thing I have no stress. No news about the new IT head yet, so I have still a lot of time to decide about the body. :mrgreen:
Hey dxc, Just took all the measurements. Will create a thread over on the Irontech forum. For height she is only 166 cm. My scale batteries finally died after 10 years, so no exact weight. From lifting her and having so many dolls, I am a good judge of weight. She feels about the 41 kg range. Definitely not the 38 kgs advertised, that I would notice. It is still lighter than the old Ayumi 168 at 45 kgs.

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Panther68 wrote:... She is different then the old Ayumi 168. She not as tall and lighter. ...
Smaller than the original Ayumi? Noooooooo. Can you please measure her hight with the Ayumi head?
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I think I know why the slight height difference
The neck pin is now M16 and that's the 2 cm difference
The TPE is different on that doll it's some kind of strange element in it , lower quality and does not feel good , that's making the weight difference but it's ever so slightly lighter not much at all
The body measurements are correct besides that
It is the Ayumi Anime body for sure trust me

The TPE has returned to it's former glory pretty much just like the original now thankfully
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Hey all,

Yesterday, I photographed and logged all essential measurements of this new 168. Will post later tonight or very early tomorrow at my usual 2 am get up time, even on my day off. I am such the creature of habit. I bought new batteries for my weight scale, so now I have her weight. With her head on it is exactly 45 kg., not 38 kg as advertised. She is the same weight as Ayumi, but Ayumi is 171+cm and the new 168, is no more than 167 cm max with the Doria head. The Doria head is meant for a doll this height, as DL2 will attest. He did pick it, after all. :razz: I have never taken and posted measurements of Ayumi. So to compare all three dolls, I will do so. Should be fun, as there are a lot of Irontech fans that want the true numbers for our lovely works of art.

Ciao, DL2, Baby, you told me it was going to be warm here in California. It's not even 50F. WTF! I think I like the Florida weather better. :razz:
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG (325.78 KiB) Viewed 261 times

INFORMATIONS