Exceptional service BCD went above and beyond!

We turn dreams into reality!
BrickHouse
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Exceptional service BCD went above and beyond!

Post by BrickHouse »

I never imagined the best customer service experience I would received was going to be when I wanted to purchase a sex doll. About a month ago I stumbled into TDF after a few days of searching sites that had the too good to be true deals, I ended up lurking around for awhile until I noticed a trend of positive reviews and glowing remarks for Jeff at BCD. I finally reach out by email after scanning the BCD website and that same day Jeff was offering suggestions and guiding me along towards different options and eventually we landed on Sino-doll.

That initial email thread was just the start (I emailed a lot of questions and Jeff answered everyone) and a few days later we ended up talking on the phone for three hours Sunday afternoon to nail down all her fine details. Jeff walked through every and any option there was on a day of rest for most people. From lip color to the shape of the pubic hair I wanted Jeff had it covered. We made a deal that day and I never once payed any extra for shipping, customs, or delivery. Today was her arrival and she blew me out of the water.

I never imagined having the best customer service experience when purchasing a sex doll from Booty Call Dolls but that is exactly what happened!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Exceptional service BCD went above and beyond!

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you so much.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Exceptional service BCD went above and beyond!

Post by Dollarhyde »

Glad to hear you had a great experience... but then again it's Jeff... he just gets it... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

INFORMATIONS