Dolls and guns. So sexy

We turn dreams into reality!
somethingrandom

Re: Dolls and guns. So sexy

Post by somethingrandom »

I'm far from a gun nut and have absolutely no desire to own a gun myself. But after seeing some of these pics, I might need to buy some replicas or airsoft guns for photo shoots. Cuz yeah, I can't deny I found some of those pics really sexy.

Especially the sniper elf. :D

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Boobman wrote:Nope not for me, guns to me are not love objects or showing affection.
Commenting for the sole purpose of discouraging others

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Ztar073 wrote:
Boobman wrote:Nope not for me, guns to me are not love objects or showing affection.
Commenting for the sole purpose of discouraging others
No, i do not find it sexy but you go for whatever floats your boat. Guns i like to hunt with a shotgun i have hunted with real females, but i do not see my dolls real or imagined shooting weapons naked or in sexy poses, or real girls/women for that matter. Guns to me are not props even fake guns, they exist to hunt, shoot targets, wage war & far to often lately slaughtering innocent people.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Yes. Very nice. I need a doll dressed up as a classic Lara Croft
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:whistle: Descry and contemplate! A tool requiem for accessory and attire for Anung's next doll folly :whistle:
EnviousKeyBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif
EnviousKeyBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif (3.56 MiB) Viewed 602 times
mesa and ember arse grab.png
mesa and ember arse grab.png (3.04 MiB) Viewed 602 times
Lily[/size] [/color][/b] 8)
Anungs One hot she devil 1.jpg
Anungs One hot she devil 1.jpg (68.18 KiB) Viewed 602 times
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

DevonMyles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DevonMyles »

Can dolls withstand carrying more than a 1000 gram toy gun (especially one handed ones such as sidearms) without a strap? I'm worried their fingers might snap especially when it comes to carrying a ton, not sure though but I think they could carry lightweight replicas that doesn't exceed more than 500 gram. Thoughts?
What is life? Life is food, food is life, food life. I like food.

Doll:
Piper Doll Nozomi 155CM
Piper Doll Akira 150CM

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

Boobman wrote:No, i do not find it sexy but you go for whatever floats your boat. Guns i like to hunt with a shotgun i have hunted with real females, but i do not see my dolls real or imagined shooting weapons naked or in sexy poses, or real girls/women for that matter. Guns to me are not props even fake guns, they exist to hunt, shoot targets, wage war & far to often lately slaughtering innocent people.
Have to agree - for me the associations are too unpleasant for it to be sexy - a bit like posing a doll with a landmine or guillotine. For a long time I ignored WM Head #273 because I always saw her dressed in a quasi-military uniform. Even that was enough to turn me off. Each to his own I suppose.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

INFORMATIONS