Positive for Booty Call :)

We turn dreams into reality!
SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Positive for Booty Call :)

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Thndrrbolt wrote:Jeff and I have been in contact for some time now. It's been great getting to know him.
The nearest parallel I can give for the sort of character he exemplifies is that of George of XS dolls, with whom he is a business partner.
Jeff has shown more patience and understanding than anyone else I've met on the forum. The offers he has made to myself and to many others might raise the eyebrows of his bean counter, but they show the level of trust he is willing to extend to those who desire a doll, but whose situation, be it financial , family or otherwise, makes obtaining one difficult.
In too many words, I'm just saying that if you have the occasion to deal with Jeff, you will NOT be disappointed.
T'Bolt
I'd have to echo Thunderbolt's sentiment here...I bought a doll from BCD today, and dealing with Jeff was the best customer service experience ever. I hadn't even planned on purchasing a doll for another few months, but he contacted me directly to let me know the price was negotiable, and I ended up with a hell of a deal. The ordering process went smooth, and I was not left with any uncertainty or questions. If i could rate sellers here, 5 Stars for sure.

:BIG:

Wiliam

Post by Wiliam »

Hitdoll wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:William,
I emailed you the fedex tracking number.
Your gal is now mobile!
I want to thanks all for the kind words above and I also want to thank DAVID LEE at hitdoll for making her exactly like you wanted her as well as sending me the pictures to send you. His customer service to me as a vendor is SIMPLY amazing! He sent out exactly as planned.
Jeff
Hi,
It's our pleasure to do so.
Dear William,when you are ready for another doll, please contact Jeff.
We'd love to be able to help you out again

I definitely will! But maybe I should wait until my first girl is delivered before ordering another. Then again........ :lol:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

There is only one thing better than one gorgeous doll in your bed.....
TWO gorgeous dolls!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, David is truly a great supplier. He sends me pictures to verify before shipping.
I have found that it is always best to have a second set of eyes look at something.
And Bill was great working with to help get him a doll that would meet his special requirements.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I am, by my own definition, a very hard customer. I'm getting better in that I don't constantly ask, "Has she shipped yet, has she shipped yet?" But when I get the factory pics or she does arrive, I'm like, any super-minor imperfection & I get all upset about it (my next thing to work on).
I tell you this because Jeff is the most kind-hearted, patient, thoughtful, considerate, doll owner turned vendor I've ever met. Why he still answers my PM's is beyond me; but he does. He doesn't just meet expectations, he overwhelmes with above & beyond customer satisfaction. No one, absolutely no one will ever have a bad transaction with Jeff (it's like he's at the factory personally overseeing every step of your doll being made to your specifications).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

whoa, necro post of the day! I saw my post and was like "wtf, i haven't bought a doll in over a year..." and thought I was hacked.. was gonna pm an admin then i saw the date LMAO .. aw man, the nostalgia... first unboxing my Nicole... can't believe it's nearly been two years

Sentiment still holds up today almost 2 years later though, Jeff is the man. Best vendor on TDF and I'll fight anyone who disagrees ;)

INFORMATIONS