TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

We turn dreams into reality!
kojima

Re: TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

Post by kojima »

I can't remember where I read it, I could have sworn it was on this thread or your Newly wed guide, but I remember reading somewhere about general frequency of TPE routines to avoid over oiling. Something about, do X routine weekly, and do a major cleaning once a month or if she's dirty. Jeff, if you'd be so kind as to point me in the right direction here so I can start getting her into a nice and healthy routine.
Currently boarding:
青山真綾 (Maaya Aoyama) ::WM 153 #85::

Maaya's Doll Album

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

So I'm expecting my first 170cm beauty to arrive in 3 days much earlier than expected. As I've been reading through this thread and the TPE care thread I still got some questions that were not answered. What kind of wetwipes would be safe for TPE doll? sensitive skin ones sold in local stores? Also what sponge would be recommended to not cause abrasions on her skin when washing, or can I use a microfiber cloth for that? Also is there any difference in the cleaning on the head/face compared to the body other than being careful around the eyes?
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

SirUlrich
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SirUlrich »

I was curious... is it okay to have sex w/ your doll, while you oil her, I'm a newbie (obviously) and my girl should arrive sometime at end of the month, I could only imagine oiling down a doll would feel incredibly good to my senses, which got me thinking.
My beauty Nautica, she reminds me of the Mother of Dragons..... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=95985

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

SirUlrich wrote:I was curious... is it okay to have sex w/ your doll, while you oil her, I'm a newbie (obviously) and my girl should arrive sometime at end of the month, I could only imagine oiling down a doll would feel incredibly good to my senses, which got me thinking.
You'll ruin a good set of sheets at the least not to mention you'll be oiling yourself and removing oil from the doll. Have you ever tried washing mineral oil off of skin? Not as easy as removing dirt.

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

What a informative and compressive guide for us new Doll owners, Thank you.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

@SirUlrich I just want to jump in and say I love your profile pic! That's the doll I ordered a few months ago: 140cm D-cup Shirley. Exactly like in the photos on the site (SRSD). I love her to death!

Shirley says hi and hopes you get your girl soon!
DSC_0225v2.jpg

SirUlrich
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SirUlrich »

Scopes666,

I fell in love with her vendor's pics, she's beautiful, but I changed the eye color to green and went w/ a blonde wig, although I did get that same wig as a secondary, but I also went w/ a different vendor listed on the forum.

I saw the pics of Shirley, she looks amazing love those blue & white striped undies! I can't wait to have my little lady in her sexy clothes posing around the place, been cleaning and preparing, researching this and that, window shopping for everything, clothes, lubes, make up brushes trying to be as prepared as possible for her arrival. But no matter how busy I stay or how early I go to bed everyday the day can't get here soon enough.

I'll definitely be posting pics once I get some good ones of her, might take some time as I have to practice how to pose her how I want her, until then I'll remain as anxious as a groom on his wedding night.
My beauty Nautica, she reminds me of the Mother of Dragons..... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 11&t=95985

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

You know the wait for the beauty you ordered to arrive on your doorstep is the worst especially if it's your first. I'm here doing my best to distract myself with other things but it just doesn't seem to work well.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

SirUlrich
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SirUlrich »

The absolute worst, I've broken down cleaning into "phases" so it lasts longer, but that doesn't seem to help either, I guess I could read a book, I haven't tried that yet lol.

scopes666

Post by scopes666 »

SirUlrich,
I know the feeling of that long waiting game.
But fret not, she will be there soon.
And you made the right choice, you will love her, I guarantee it :3
Make sure to post pix once you get her (Make her a thread in Eye Candy).

SirUlrich
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SirUlrich »

Scopes666,

will do, once I get some good photos. I think the hardest part will be waiting until the second night to finally have her, I've read somewhere you want to wash her, rub her down w/ baby oil, vaseline her vulnerable areas and let her dry over night, then powder her, then the fun can began... but I figure once I have her, one more night won't kill me.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Simplicity,
a microfiber cloth is fine.
Wetwipes if alcohol free.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

kojima,
That information is in the newly we guide for sure.
And yes, people were overdoing it.
In fact, you might be ok oiling ever 2nd or 3rd month..it can vary per the doll.
Sort of like checking the oil level in your car:)
Love,
The BCD Girls

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Sort of like checking the oil level in your car:)
Love,
The BCD Girls
I don't know. I use a dipstick on my car. What kind of "dipstick" can be used on a doll?? Hee Hee. Reminds me of the expression, "Pop the hood and check the oil". I've been know to use that euphemism on women.

SirUlrich
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SirUlrich »

What are some of the first signs that you need to re-oil your doll?

INFORMATIONS