TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

A great quote I know of is
"Learn from the mistakes of others since you will not have time to make them all yourself"
I am sure some of can remember our 1st doll arriving....
We know we made mistakes, so let's pass them on so we can avoid a repeat in history.
Some people have hurt their backs unpacking the doll on day 1.
Any good pointers on this?
Others have caused vagina tears by perhaps not putting in inserts the best way.
Any good pointers on this?
Attached is my guide I send to my new doll owners, but it can of course be improved, right?
If you see something in it, you do not agree with, please PM me.
One thing I still believe in from my 20 years in the military, you praise in public, punish in private.
Like my Chief use to say. "Let's get her done!"
BCD
Attachments
whyher.doc
(2.49 MiB) Downloaded 4452 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: TPE Honeymoon guide for new doll owners

Post by samara78 »

These are great tips.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Samara,
Thank you. I sent you a PM.
As far as unpacking, I tell people to slowly to cut open the box and remove wrapping around the arms and legs to avoid cutting the TPE. They should have an area for her to be placed after being unpacked and removed from the box. I recommend placing the soft blanket on the bed and putting her on it.
Once unwrapped, I suggest getting her legs up straight in the air so she looks like a letter "L"
You then move her lower legs towards her thighs such that you can use her tushy as a pivot point of rotation.
This should make her seem lighter due to torque.
One arm under her legs, other under her back and then place on the bed and return to her original legs straights position.
This is a way, I am not saying it is the best way.
Any suggestions on how to improve the UNBOXING process?
Any video links anyone has seen?
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

All of this is really good stuff! Thanks for posting it.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mes,
You are welcome.
Samara and I are discussing a very important change to the TPE care document.
More to come from her.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

well I guess a few tips would be:

make sure you are strong enough for the weight of your doll
before you lift the doll, make sure your back is straight and tighten your core
place your arm around her back and the other under her legs which should be bent
keep her arms in centre and on top of her thighs when moving
make space and move any trip hazards
bath her to remove chemical smell then fan dry and fully powder
move her limbs with your other hand holding a joint, eg hold elbow when moving forearm
protect her legs with stockings or pantyhose, this avoids cuts, marks and makes getting clothes on easier
when putting on the wig, be very careful not to place strap over the ears
use some damn lube with sex, these are delicate ladies
buy some tpe glue, super glue and stain remover along with or before the arrival of your doll
cut very carefully when unpacking, patience is key
buy some lock washers in case the head is not right
wash any clothes you put on your doll, no one likes stains

I think that will do

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Yes. The discussion we have had has been about powdering. Cornstach v talc/baby powder. Talc/baby powder is a resperatory irritant and is known to cause cancer in at least women. I am sure of one thing if it can give ladies cancer it can't be that good of an idea to powder your dolls with it. It is known to cause irritation to the throat.

Cornstarch is non toxic and food grade. Non harmful to yourself,the doll or the environment. It can be mixed with flavored powder and licked off of her if you like lol.
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Booty Call Dolls, do you have a website? If so, could you add the URL to your signature?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Yes, I do, but I need to get it up to date.
I'll Pm you it as long as you promise not to laugh
-princeoverit
-Just in time

frank1701

Post by frank1701 »

samara78 wrote:Yes. The discussion we have had has been about powdering. Cornstach v talc/baby powder. Talc/baby powder is a resperatory irritant and is known to cause cancer in at least women. I am sure of one thing if it can give ladies cancer it can't be that good of an idea to powder your dolls with it. It is known to cause irritation to the throat.

Cornstarch is non toxic and food grade. Non harmful to yourself,the doll or the environment. It can be mixed with flavored powder and licked off of her if you like lol.
If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

My wife has been experiencing some throat soreness for awhile, and now that you mention it, it seems to start with the arrival of our doll, and my use of baby powder on the doll. I will be switching to corn starch and see if that causes her less irritation. My doctor examined my wife's throat, and suggested it may be caused by allergies. But in the dead of winter?
I've seen the ambulance chasing attorneys running commercials concerning baby powder causing ovarian cancer, but didn't make the connection to throat irritations

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I just bought a thing of talc powder, but now am shelving it for corn starch. Thanks for that great info!
So have read that a body stocking is recommended. I guess I can google it, but what's a body stocking?
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CharlieWone »

Meso wrote:I just bought a thing of talc powder, but now am shelving it for corn starch. Thanks for that great info!
So have read that a body stocking is recommended. I guess I can google it, but what's a body stocking?
This is a body stocking...
Kaycee-1.jpg
Kaycee-1.jpg (241.18 KiB) Viewed 25632 times
Kaycee is wearing a sleeveless style but I have a full sleeve one, as well.
She feels great in one and it keeps her clean and protected from minor scrapes
or things that would scratch accidentally.
Also, get several pairs of white inspection gloves to wear when handling her when she is nude.
You will be surprised how easily the gloves get soiled just moving stuff around. That soiling would
be on your girl from your bare hands without them. When a pair get dirty, throw them in the wash and keep a spare pair or two.
They are really cheap to buy online by the pack.

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

CharlieWone wrote:
Meso wrote:
Kaycee-1.jpg
Kaycee is wearing a sleeveless style but I have a full sleeve one, as well.
She feels great in one and it keeps her clean and protected from minor scrapes
or things that would scratch accidentally.
Also, get several pairs of white inspection gloves to wear when handling her when she is nude.
You will be surprised how easily the gloves get soiled just moving stuff around. That soiling would
be on your girl from your bare hands without them. When a pair get dirty, throw them in the wash and keep a spare pair or two.
They are really cheap to buy online by the pack.
They also look great! Dat bOOty! ;)

Really though, I wonder where I can find one that will fit my soon-to-be-delivered 100 cm doll. She is small, but very curvy. Thanks!

Jimbofod
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jimbofod »

BCD, thank you so much for putting this together. It is very timely, as I am expecting my first to be delivered tomorrow!

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Thanks, CharlieWone. I'm guessing one has to know the correct size to order (speaking of that, do you have suggestions on where to get one?). My Nikki's not here yet, so will have to measure her for clothing, but great suggestion on the white inspection gloves. Can't say I'll use them all the time, but understand the cost of being a dirty boy.
Past Dolls:
Current Dolls:

INFORMATIONS