Jeff is the man

We turn dreams into reality!
Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Jeff is the man

Post by Feck »

Title says it all, Jeff is the man. There’s a reason why he has so many positive reviews. I was deciding between the Starpery 156 and AF 161g. Was sending emails every other day of so with questions about each Doll for about a month. Usually answered within a few hours. Finally decided on the Starpery. Shipping cost had gone up since the original quote but he still honored the original price. Total class act. If you’re thinking about a lady and overwhelmed with everything, shoot Jeff a message. He will get you sorted and give you a hell of a deal. Thank you very much Jeff and BCD crew.

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Re: Jeff is the man

Post by Leatherman »

Totally agree Feck! Jeff just got us through a tremendous ordeal with our last doll. He handled every detail like a champ and really went to bat for us until she arrived safely.

And BTW Feck......where the heck have you been? We have missed you around the forum!
Summer WM 157B / 162. Summer’s Thread

Savanna WM166C / 188. Savanna’s Thread

Stevie WM160A / 398. Stevie’s Thread

Shay WM159C / 242. Shay’s Thread

House of Leather…Past and Present !
search.php?keywords=LL61420&terms=all&a ... mit=Search

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Cool Feck! Congratulations on your new gal! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

It’s good to hear from other happy customers, I’ve learned while working with Jeff how valuable it is to have him on your side, he really knows his way around the doll world

:glou:
Master of Puppets...

Feck
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Feck »

Leatherman wrote:Totally agree Feck! Jeff just got us through a tremendous ordeal with our last doll. He handled every detail like a champ and really went to bat for us until she arrived safely.

And BTW Feck......where the heck have you been? We have missed you around the forum!
Work got crazy. No positive cases but a ton of people out on quarantine. Been working 12 hour days-10 if I’m lucky since December. Little bit suspicious that so many people had to quarantine around Christmas and New Year. Finally getting back to normal and having real free time. Missed all you guys and gals too. But I do have a new lady and a ton of new clothes.
Dees luver wrote:Cool Feck! Congratulations on your new gal! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

It’s good to hear from other happy customers, I’ve learned while working with Jeff how valuable it is to have him on your side, he really knows his way around the doll world

:glou:
Right on Dees. Great experience with Jeff. Must have sent 30 emails in as many days. All answered and usually in a few hours. By far the best price on the Starpery.

tonyfed1964
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tonyfed1964 »

Jeff is the Man!!!!

Jeff is super, being a novice newbie, Jeff has always been there for my dumb easy novice questions.
Jeff took the time to help me and I sincerely appreciate everything he has done for myself.

In addition, I read many forum posts and I was amazed how Jeff took the time to reply to many posts
From other forum members even when they were asking questions that had nothing to do with booty call.

Thanks Jeff, we all appreciate your work and kindness.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Ditto...

attadoll

Post by attadoll »

He sure is, was a great help when I got my lady!

INFORMATIONS