Insert vs built in

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Insert vs built in

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I get this asked below a lot.
What do you suggest, built in vs inserts?
How would you reply?
I'd really like to give a new doll owner more than one point of view so he/she could make
a more educated decision.
At one point in time, I could fairly say, "Built in feels better".
since there is less play, but I guess that depends upon the doll and insert, right?
For TPE perhaps, but my BT4 feels as good as any built in doll I have been with.
So bring it and let's see what other doll owners have to say.
Thanks in advance
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Insert vs built in

Post by Meso »

I've always chosen built in as I like the appearance better. I understand it's more work as far as cleaning goes, but to me, it's more "real" when I reach down to her nethers and everthing's like it should be (not that there's anything wrong with an insert - that's just my opinion).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

dollmanny--16
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollmanny--16 »

Say, has anyone tried any replacement inserts from various companies?
I've seen the one from Sexyreallovedolls $45, and RealDoll $150.
Does anyone with experience have a favorite?
Thanks!

Vincent Vega
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Vincent Vega »

I agree, built-in is definitely the way to go for realism. To me, the feeling is as real as it gets, I cannot draw this conclusion with comparing a built-in to an insert. I'm comparing my built-in to my fleshlight collection. Fleshlights are good, but a properly heated built in... Unbelievable!!! :lol: I'll admit that it takes a little work to maintain a built-in, but because of the realism I think that its well worth the effort.

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

I have no experience with tpe. ( yet)
Tpe is porous!! It can be sanitized but not STERILISED!!
The tpe inserts need improving I would not buy a used built in tpe doll.
With an insert you basically get a virgin with a new insert.

That being said from what my research has shown me is built in is better looking, easier to use if not rock hard, ( you can adjust how tight by how open her legs are).

An insert is easier to clean, easier to dry ( turn inside out) and I belive makes resale more appealing.

Silicone can be STERILISED built in is easier to repair and looks better.
It really depends more on the doll and the insert. RD , BT make good ones. I belive so does OI and 4 Woods.

Just my thoughts on the subject
DL

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

It goes without saying that built-in delivers the best realism (look and feel). A person does not want to spend all this money for a realistic sex doll only to compromise on the look and feel of her most important sex part. I got hung up on this decision briefly when I bought my first doll. It came down to two points. First, a built-in vagina would be harder to clean. Not just a little harder. A lot harder. Second, the difference in realism is minimal. It is basically the same texture, and mostly the same tightness and same length, just a slightly different opening. Then I realized, no matter what I chose for the vagina, the doll would still have built-in anal and oral.

I've had my insert-vagina TPE doll for 8 months and only done anal sex one time, due to how much more trouble it was to clean the built-in orifice. It didn't feel any better (not even any different, really) from vaginal.

However a lot of forum members here went with built-in vaginas and are fine with it. With the right equipment and enough practice, cleaning a built-in is totally doable even in a bedroom. I can't imagine it is nearly as easy as cleaning an insert though. Not by a long-shot.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have a silicone lady with a built in vag. Cleaning is not very problematic for me and I have a small space in which to do it. My lady is 55 pounds. Would probably be a lot harder if she was heavier....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Elixes

Post by Elixes »

I have both, a PIB GND that has an insert and a WM140 (with #36 head) that has a built in vagina and since I bought a good plastic wide rim bed pan it is just as easy to clean either because I don't have to lift one or the other and manipulate them to & from (plus while in) the bathroom!

Just a good towel (doll sized terrycloth) and the bed pan on top in the bed and a lady with a built in is cleaned just as easily right there with no mess if handled carefully.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I use a big white bucket and just sit her on it. She is a 145cm. It was tricky at first, but once you make a routine and stick to it it's easy.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Built-in ... don't get it unless you're purely for aesthetics.

Inserts... get it if you're a horny dog... and get TWO inserts because you like to put a dry clean insert in after each time!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Now that I've found the best way to clean them, built-in. 100%

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Built in all the way. I've had both and consider the insert actually more trouble and certainly aesthetically inferior.

halmahera

Post by halmahera »

Built in, for sure.
I heard all TPE doll with fixed vagina has ball plug glued at the end of the vagina orifice, and that ball plug will most likely got detached during the cleaning process sooner or later. (it happened to my doll after (I lose the exact count) maybe 10 times use) I really wish the manufacturer already fixed that issue though.
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

How would you fix that, halmahera?

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Tpe glue the ball in place

INFORMATIONS