Ask the docs.

We turn dreams into reality!
jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Ask the docs.

Post by jogle7 »

This is probably somewhere in these forums, so sorry; but is there a recommended/standard way to re-apply color to nipples and labia when it fades? I have a WM 157b.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Jogle7,
Jeff has had good luck using mayabelline eyeliner crayon that costs about $7.00 at Walmart.
Seems to last longer than other make up
Love,
Nurse Nyoko
Attachments
Nyoko.jpg
Nyoko.jpg (59.79 KiB) Viewed 3803 times

jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jogle7 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Jogle7,
Jeff has had good luck using mayabelline eyeliner crayon that costs about $7.00 at Walmart.
Seems to last longer than other make up
Love,
Nurse Nyoko
Excellent, will try it
Thanks Nyoko

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Just a quick word about heating pads! Well over a year ago Ashaki did some stretching exercises for a photo session and part of her TPE inside got caught in her shoulder joint so a horrible dimple effect occurred. I tried all sorts of things to massage it out but it wouldn’t go away! I heard heat would relax the TPE and then massage the area so I put a hot water bottle under her shoulder and left her lying in bed......

It worked but what I’d then found was that the hot water bottle had left little ridges in her ‘skin’ which are still there!

If you use heat in any way, make sure what you are using is flat and also flat to the skin area or you can solve one problem but create another!

As for makeup, I tend to use permanent markers quite a lot now, especially Sharpies! I find ordinary makeup, especially on nipples, tends to wipe off on the sheets and I get fed up with washing them! That’s probably why real ladies remove their makeup before going to bed! It’s hard to find the right colours in markers so I often use a grey first to darken the area then a pink. I use a paper towel to blot the area after each application so it’s less intense. Babyoil can remove mistakes but try not to go outside the area in question (like on the lips) or you can get a halo effect which takes some time to go away and leaves a faint colour. This may be true of anything you use so be careful to keep to the area in question!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

hollows+fentiman wrote:As for makeup, I tend to use permanent markers quite a lot now, especially Sharpies! I find ordinary makeup, especially on nipples, tends to wipe off on the sheets and I get fed up with washing them! That’s probably why real ladies remove their makeup before going to bed! It’s hard to find the right colours in markers so I often use a grey first to darken the area then a pink. careful to keep to the area in question!

Cheers, Hollows.
but then aren't you kissing permanent marker (assuming you are affectionate with your doll)? doesn't that taste gross?

kerfuffleism
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kerfuffleism »

Sorry to be posting on nearly every forum here with my predicament - my not even a month-old fabric anime doll (Dagmar) has suffered a broken hip. We were snuggling and all of a sudden, her left femur wasn’t attached to the hip anymore. I have not been rough with the doll at all and there wasn’t any sound to indicate that something had gone wrong. Ideas?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

What is your suggested method for cleaning wigs from WM?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

unipeg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by unipeg »

Can anything be done to enlarge a vaginal opening for a built-in style TPE doll (RACYME)? Would simply cutting away some of the excess TPE with an exacto knife leave her more prone to ripping? Would a solder gun be better to "seal" the material against stress damage? (This is due to it being too small for any insertion other than a finger or two.)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Of course something can be done.
General consensus is hot air is best for high stress areas or you could try cutting and adding in spare TPE at your own risk.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

unipeg
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by unipeg »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Of course something can be done.
General consensus is hot air is best for high stress areas or you could try cutting and adding in spare TPE at your own risk.
Hot air, as in a standard heat gun, such as: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Wagner-Furn ... /206723935 ? I've seen other repairs on here using that, but they were on arms, necks, and legs, I wasn't sure if that method would work for the vaginal opening. Thank you!

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

Er.. so I dug through a lot of posts on the forums but didn't exactly find what I need so I hope my question isn't redundant haha :whistle:. So as 2018 DS dolls have those 2x2 mesh glued to the vaginal insert cavity mouth, and loosely at that as it's not glued completely on it's entire surface. Mine, although I've had her for about 7 months, while 5 months in storage but still did my cleaning maintenance etc, I've noticed some near or beginning to stretch tears where the mesh is glued on. Now my question is what kind of mesh is recommended, as I'm considering buying a larger piece to do a full mesh loop on the entire entry because it's confusing why only those small sections at 12 and 6. The other option is, should I just remove it entirely, if so what adhesive remover should I use because I'm not sure what's safe on DS silicone girls. Just for reference below is an image of what I'm talking about; also I already repaired a tear from the mesh>silicone surface once already with permatex.

Also parts of the eyelashes have come loose or have lost their adhesive to the silicone; can I use the same permatex windshield sealant to glue them back on? or is there a recommended adhesive for that?
Attachments
mesh.jpg
mesh.jpg (360.41 KiB) Viewed 3377 times
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Simplicity wrote:Er.. so I dug through a lot of posts on the forums but didn't exactly find what I need so I hope my question isn't redundant haha :whistle:. So as 2018 DS dolls have those 2x2 mesh glued to the vaginal insert cavity mouth, and loosely at that as it's not glued completely on it's entire surface. Mine, although I've had her for about 7 months, while 5 months in storage but still did my cleaning maintenance etc, I've noticed some near or beginning to stretch tears where the mesh is glued on. Now my question is what kind of mesh is recommended, as I'm considering buying a larger piece to do a full mesh loop on the entire entry because it's confusing why only those small sections at 12 and 6. The other option is, should I just remove it entirely, if so what adhesive remover should I use because I'm not sure what's safe on DS silicone girls. Just for reference below is an image of what I'm talking about; also I already repaired a tear from the mesh>silicone surface once already with permatex.

Also parts of the eyelashes have come loose or have lost their adhesive to the silicone; can I use the same permatex windshield sealant to glue them back on? or is there a recommended adhesive for that?
This thread might be helpful: viewtopic.php?f=143&t=109629&hilit=vagina+mesh

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

Yea I read through that post earlier too, in my forum dive search but I saw nothing other than email DS about it but I figured maybe Samara or Jeff would have a solution that's better than a video etc from DS.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Simplicity wrote:Er.. so I dug through a lot of posts on the forums but didn't exactly find what I need so I hope my question isn't redundant haha :whistle:. So as 2018 DS dolls have those 2x2 mesh glued to the vaginal insert cavity mouth, and loosely at that as it's not glued completely on it's entire surface. Mine, although I've had her for about 7 months, while 5 months in storage but still did my cleaning maintenance etc, I've noticed some near or beginning to stretch tears where the mesh is glued on. Now my question is what kind of mesh is recommended, as I'm considering buying a larger piece to do a full mesh loop on the entire entry because it's confusing why only those small sections at 12 and 6. The other option is, should I just remove it entirely, if so what adhesive remover should I use because I'm not sure what's safe on DS silicone girls. Just for reference below is an image of what I'm talking about; also I already repaired a tear from the mesh>silicone surface once already with permatex.

You will need acetone cotton swabs, nitrile gloves a couple of toothpics and a thin layer of silpoxy. Contact me for additional help
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

I recently put on fake nails for my Sanhui doll. The nails were not put on the way I want them, and I wanted to remove them and reset. The problem is, I am not sure how to remove them. I tried warm soapy water (using Dawn), but they are not coming loose.

I read to use acetone or nail polish remover to get them off, but I don't know if that is a good idea with silicone. I would also worry about it destroying the fake nails paint.

This is the glue I used, it is very quick dry, like super glue.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VL ... UTF8&psc=1

INFORMATIONS