Ask the docs.

We turn dreams into reality!
TonyR71

Re: Ask the docs.

Post by TonyR71 »

Here's a question for everyone:
Does anyone have photos of the skeletons or know where to get them, especially the joints? I don't know if there are any differences between manufacturers. I'd be interested in photos of the YL 155cm. It would help in figuring out how they move and where to apply pressure to get the joints to move. I ran into this problem, assuming their joints were similar to human joints.

Thank you,

Tony
"A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability, and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise"
---- Aldo Leopold

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

@ TonyR71:

I wrote you a PM because of the magnetic connector.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

To move her wrists, flex hands upwards about 90 degrees and use two hands.
To make her arms bend up and down, hold her upper arm with one hand and her wrist with another.
Same process can be done to make her arms go left and write, but the grip of the hand by the wrist will change.
Love,
Eva

Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
100_6110.JPG
100_6110.JPG (867.86 KiB) Viewed 4091 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Samara,
We have a brand new BCD family member who just adopted a San Hui from Jeff
A couple questions I hope you would know about.
Jeff was sent "Thank you the document does not advise on the items included air pump, changing eyes, how to clean I.E.Vaseline, Nivea cream etc. just confused a bit"
I already told him NOT to use the Vaseline and Nivea, that is for TPE, but there is no true
guide for the PS dolls like our honey moon guide.
Do you know how to remove the eyes?
Do you know the best method for air pump?
Love,
The BCD Girls

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Is there a way to get rid of friction marks on TPE?

Ce Ce has a small place inside her left bicep that's is still rough feeling even after powdering.
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Post removed. My mistake, and my apologies.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Post removed.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Indigo,

I apologize for posting that here. Please understand that it was nothing more than a simple disconnect. (I thought the email response came from someone other than you - as I mentioned above.) I had no intention of trying to make you look bad in public. On the contrary, I was only trying to invoke your help.

Thank you for your generous offer. I will email you tomorrow.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

lilbitlonely, thank you very much for your reply.
I'm looking forward to your email.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Is there a way to get rid of friction marks on TPE?
Cee Cee needs some TLC!
IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?
Love,
the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Haha it's not noticeable unless you run your fingers across it but it does bother me a bit.
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

April's thread

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i just ripped the thumb off my silicon jm80. what do i need to do to reattach it? between her little stump and the severed thumb its kinda freaky.
cheers

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

optical delusion wrote:i just ripped the thumb off my silicon jm80. what do i need to do to reattach it? between her little stump and the severed thumb its kinda freaky.
cheers
Oh shit. You need acetone, rtv 4500 food grade silicone adhesive, toothpick to apply it and some cotton swabs or cotton pads to prep with acetone beforehand.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

ILuvFemsNlingerie wrote:Haha it's not noticeable unless you run your fingers across it but it does bother me a bit.
A method i am happy(plenty of ventilation required) is to take a cheap dollar store soldering gun. Heat it up and hold it ABOVE HER SKIN, NOT ON IT. And slowly introduce the heat in a fanning motion until the roughness goes. If she starts getting real shiny stop it.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Hmm I think I have a soldering iron somewhere so I might try that

Thanks for the tip
My Dolls
DS 145+ (tan)

April's thread

INFORMATIONS