We turn dreams into reality!
samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ask the docs.

Post by samara78 »

Nope has to be opened.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

samara78 wrote:Nope has to be opened.
I was afraid of that. Will have to wait until I get glue before starting anything.

Thank you, Samara.

BTW, just exactly how do I reattach the thigh to pelvis once I get her opened? Will it be an obvious solution? And what specific tools will be required?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

We need pics first of the damage. Then i can help. You need some sockets or wrenches. Your doll has 2 parts to her hip. First need to figure which part came undone/broke.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

samara78 wrote:We need pics first of the damage. Then i can help. You need some sockets or wrenches. Your doll has 2 parts to her hip. First need to figure which part came undone/broke.
The part that came undone is where the hip attaches to the pelvis. I can press my thumb in the groin area and feel the end of the "thigh bone" and the "pelvis". On the left side, I can feel where they are attached.

What metric size sockets/allen wrenches will I need?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Not sure. You need to open her up and let me look via photogragh. Many others can also help. But we need to see what is in there.
More than likely thud or similar is in your doll. This is the hip bone of a chinese doll.
Attachments
20180129_224705.jpg
20180129_224705.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 2003 times

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

samara78 wrote:Not sure. You need to open her up and let me look via photogragh. Many others can also help. But we need to see what is in there.
More than likely thud or similar is in your doll. This is the hip bone of a chinese doll.
What type of incision do I make? Do I go along the side of her hip? Do I cut across the front? Do I cut up and down on the front? Do I cut up and down on her side?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Cut along the outer seam of her hip. Cut enough so that you can stretch her open and take a pic. Just cut along the outer seam srt above the hip and drag down the seam. Use baby oil on the blade.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

samara78 wrote:Cut along the outer seam of her hip. Cut enough so that you can stretch her open and take a pic. Just cut along the outer seam srt above the hip and drag down the seam. Use baby oil on the blade.
Do I have to wait until I get TPE glue before doing this? I don't want to damage her any more than she is already.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You can't play with her as is anyhow. She can be on bed fest a few days. She should be on bed rest now as it is.

If you want tje help cut her open and lets have a look

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

samara78 wrote:You can't play with her as is anyhow. She can be on bed fest a few days. She should be on bed rest now as it is.

If you want tje help cut her open and lets have a look
I understand; I wouldn't ask for sex from a real woman when she's laid up with a broken leg. That's heartless in any language.

Anung Un Rama suggested it might be the inner M12 nyloc nut and that I search for a replacement. I have called around and there aren't any nylon nuts/bolts around (Nashville, TN) so I am wondering if it is possible to use a metal M12 nut and bolt to repair the hip.

I haven't had a chance to cut her open yet but I plan to this afternoon once I get up enough nerve. After all, she is my baby.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Here are pics of the bolt that came unscrewed from the base of the downward pelvis part. It screws from the INSIDE of the doll and holds the leg in place. Short of tearing down the entire leg assembly that attaches to the downward part, one needs to cut an incision in the inner thigh in order to tighten the bolt. Hopefully I can avoid that.
IMG_20180130_142515[1].jpg
IMG_20180130_142515[1].jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1965 times
IMG_20180130_142526[1].jpg
IMG_20180130_142526[1].jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1965 times
IMG_20180130_142645[1].jpg
IMG_20180130_142645[1].jpg (970.31 KiB) Viewed 1965 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That has to be tapped out it is welded inside.
How long have you had her?
Who did you get her from?
You will need to shear the bolt off with a dremmel.
And pray it isn't welded on the inside of the shaft it came out of?
Attachments
Capture+_2018-01-30-16-41-55.png
Capture+_2018-01-30-16-41-55.png (871.3 KiB) Viewed 1963 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The circled one is the one i think you are talking about.
The other one has to come out fit a viable replacement which means you would have to cut down from the hip to the knee and undo it if you even can. This kind of repair runs into the 500 dollar range.

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

I just now posted a HELP question under the dolls in general forum. Would you mind taking a peek?
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

His + Hers Love Doll wrote:I just now posted a HELP question under the dolls in general forum. Would you mind taking a peek?
Shot you. Two p.m's the first one is junk the second has excellent advice.

INFORMATIONS