Ask the docs.

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Ask the docs.

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

samara78,
I am working on getting pictures sent to me to post.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:samara78,
I am working on getting pictures sent to me to post.
Best,
Jeff
Saw some of the pics. There appeared to be mold inside of a 4 to 6 " gaping hole inside. And what looked like mold.
Maybe better pics will shed new light. This doll should not have been messed with after damagecwas discovered. Of course i would like have better pics from multiple angles first.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Could even be the grease not mold. But still if the doll had a problem he should have discontinued use of the doll
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

Hi. I have a question. Can this joint be repaired? Can a mechanically inclined noob pull it off? I'm going to try to attach a video. I'm trying to get an idea of what the steps would be. Also, can metal epoxy be used to repair joints if the metal is compromised?
Attachments
VID_20180605_065433434.mp4
(6.86 MiB) Downloaded 3940 times

Navydave

Post by Navydave »

I have a doll with a tear in her vagina where the skeleton is poking through how can I fix it

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Navydave wrote:I have a doll with a tear in her vagina where the skeleton is poking through how can I fix it
Send me pics on this thread or private messge indicate age of doll in brand how many owners and so forth.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Samara...
Pics of the Zone
Best,
Jeff

http://imgur.com/dsptx5c

http://imgur.com/gb0ulEf

http://imgur.com/bEHB3F0
These are the same pics i saw b4. Hasn't changed my opinion. Maybe different pucs?

The owner should have discontinued use after discovery, that would have made this easier.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This supposedly happened after being stored.
She was fine before that.
I will get you user name.
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

Mr Franz wrote:These guys may have what you need. https://www.fastenright.com/products/ge ... cking-nuts
I contacted them June 25. They NEVER RESPONDED!!!! All I got was an email that someone would get with me shortly. Hell, it's been two weeks!

I went to a local supply housef (Fastenal www.fastenal.com) and ordered two 12mm jam nuts yesterday and was told I'd have them today. Today, I went to get them; they said they wouldn't have them til Friday.

The 12mm nut is wider than the distance left on the bolt shaft making it impossible to use a nylon lock nut.

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

Hello all.
I have a question.
What glue could be used to re attach a tpe doll head skin to the fiberglass skull?

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

Strider wrote:Hi. I have a question. Can this joint be repaired? Can a mechanically inclined noob pull it off? I'm going to try to attach a video. I'm trying to get an idea of what the steps would be. Also, can metal epoxy be used to repair joints if the metal is compromised?
Jeff advised me to post here to get advice on repairing a shoulder joint that went limp. I included a video in the post I've quoted. Can anyone help or point me at a thread that discusses this type of repair?

I also need to tighten a hip joint eventually.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Samara,
Can you post some close ups of the skelton.
I am pretty sure there is some heavy tape he will have to cut through on the ankles...
Thanks
Jeff

Do you have a pic of her wrist and or ankles?

Just wondering are they nuts that have been welded or screws or 10mm bolts or .........
-princeoverit
-Just in time

Strider
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Strider »

Strider wrote:
Strider wrote:Hi. I have a question. Can this joint be repaired? Can a mechanically inclined noob pull it off? I'm going to try to attach a video. I'm trying to get an idea of what the steps would be. Also, can metal epoxy be used to repair joints if the metal is compromised?
Jeff advised me to post here to get advice on repairing a shoulder joint that went limp. I included a video in the post I've quoted. Can anyone help or point me at a thread that discusses this type of repair?

I also need to tighten a hip joint eventually.
Perhaps if I specify that I bought these two dolls from BCD, I could get some assistance? If the doc is terribly busy, I can understand but what do I do?

INFORMATIONS