We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Latest and Greatest- Vivid doll:Vivian's voluptuous vixe

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Like what you see?
Jeff and the BCDGirls

I was a complete noob when I came to this subject. I found myself drowning in a sea of terms I did not understand. TPE, platinum silicone, tin silicone, inserts, fixed, standing options etc. I decided right away that I should not be left to my own devices to click an order from a website, because there was so much that could go wrong. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
I'm new here. I have recently purchased a lovely doll thru bcd and I'm so happy I did. Jeff has done a great deal in looking after my needs and answering a ton of questions for me. So I thought I would do a review of his great services. First of all, I would like to thank him for his honesty. We all know there are a lot of scammers out there and I'm glad Jeff is not one of them. This is my first doll so, I was totally worried about the purchase. Secondly I would like to apologize to him for changing my order last minute not once but twice. This guy is a very patience and understanding.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=74970
Attachments
KV6A3480.jpg
KV6A3480.jpg (32.27 KiB) Viewed 912 times
KV6A3053.jpg
KV6A3053.jpg (37.74 KiB) Viewed 912 times
KV6A2389.jpg
KV6A2389.jpg (35.91 KiB) Viewed 912 times

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

nukedogger86 wrote:
HonkyDonky wrote:
nukedogger86 wrote:wow that 3rd picture is beautiful!! :)

I agree. However the fifth one gave me a boner :razz:
Yeah that pose... It is special. :glou:

And that body, makes all wild go. :multi:

It is. But man, what is it about pantyhose or body stocking that make women more desirable…It's like a spell..I am cursed for sure

Aber

Post by Aber »

I love the pictures BUT it would be useful if you posted the configuration along with the picture. i.e. body type and head number/name. KV6A3480 is not very illuminating.

Also why not have the URL of your web site in your signature because it is not bootycalldolls.com.

Cheers
MechadollUSA 95D (2016): Heated, 3 Faces: Brigette, Sophie, Laura; skin tone:normal, no fuzz, plain nails
Doll Sweet 145+ (2016): 3 heads:Lilith, sKayla, DoraCE; white skin, tight joints, no fuzz, no nails
Maidlee Doll Maid-Fong: Head 2, built-in oral and anal
PassionDolls 158cm pre-order with massive boobs and Trina head

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Aber,
Thanks for the suggestions and yes, in the future, you will see configurations for these dolls. Once Vivian's site is done, I will gladly pass it on a site for all to see Vivian's dolls.
As far as my site, it is irrelevant. I'd rather go with the testimonials than a link to it. I'd rather speak to a person or skype and look on line with them to personally help someone find a doll.
Best,
Jeff and the BCDGirls
First, I have to give Jeff at Booty Call Dolls a mention because of his excellent customer service and professionalism. He was patient with answering my million questions, and made the entire process essentially painless. While he doesn't have the flashiest website, his attention to detail with my order was outstanding. He really eased my anxiety about the decision and helped me figure out what would suit me. Without his advice I'd probably still be on the fence, or purchasing something I'd be disappointed with. Thank you, Jeff.
Attachments
want me.jpg
want me.jpg (112.47 KiB) Viewed 895 times
fiona is sexy.jpg
fiona is sexy.jpg (206.06 KiB) Viewed 895 times
eve (2).jpg
eve (2).jpg (227.77 KiB) Viewed 895 times

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

SinsuaLuvr wrote:Looks promising and lovely pics! Would really like to know more about these dolls and the manufacturer....

Do they have a web site?
More details on sizes, options, weights, materials....
Price ranges, skeleton, joints, heads????
More, more MORE!!!!

:glou:
Thank you for your kind comment, will send you more information shortly : )

Kindest regards

Vivian

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yes I am a very active doll purchaser and I would be interested in more information, website, costs, faces etc.

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

LJ69 wrote:Yes I am a very active doll purchaser and I would be interested in more information, website, costs, faces etc.
Thank you! Your wish is our command, we will send you all the information shortly.

Kindest regards

Vivian

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Some of your faces are beautiful - will your heads/faces be compatible with other doll bodies ie WMdoll and ORdoll bodies?

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Thank you for your message. We are an independent manufacturer, this weekend we went to the European doll meeting, one of the doll lovers has fallen in love with our doll, he tried to put our face on the WM/OR dolls, but it didn't fit. He then made comparisons between the quality of our dolls, in terms of functionalities of the skeleton and the TPE material used, it is far better, he decided to go with our dolls. We are having some special purchase price available at the moment, please PM me if you are interested.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

These dolls are outstanding! More details, please. I hope BCD becomes a vendor for these dolls.

TDF Consultant
Consultant
Consultant

Post by TDF Consultant »

Thanks! We took more photos in the European doll meeting, will post more photos, and BCD is working with us to promote our dolls.

Kindest regards

Vivian

INFORMATIONS