YL makes high realistic high-quality TPE sex dolls

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

YL makes high realistic high-quality TPE sex dolls

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Although one TDF vendor's site IMHO wants newbies to believe that only WM Dolls™ makes realistic high-quality TPE sex dolls, we all know that is FAR from the truth!

Below is from another happy BCD club member who bought a YL so if you own a YL that you bought from any vendor please feel free to post her picture in this thread.
A picture is worth a thousand words!
Eric and the team at YL have created a stunning work of art with these dolls. I have noticed a lot of things that don't necessarily come across in photos that truly add to the experience and take the immersion to a whole other level. Her skin feels so silky smooth with a little powder. It's almost supple enough to trick my brain, and I could powder massage her body all day every day If I had the chance, as she is an absolute treat in my hands. All of the interest points along her beautiful curves serve a function beyond exciting my eyes. Her collarbones, neck, pelvis, lower back and stomach all have thoughtfully placed indentations perfect for gripping or supporting her. Her breasts and thighs are soft enough to glide between, offering unbelievable teasing play. (as good as real)
Attachments
synths yl.jpg
synths yl.jpg (42.79 KiB) Viewed 1234 times

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: YL makes high realistic high-quality TPE sex dolls

Post by havefun »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Although one TDF vendor's site IMHO wants newbies to believe that only WM Dolls™ makes realistic high-quality TPE sex dolls, we all know that is FAR from the truth!

Below is from another happy BCD club member who bought a YL so if you own a YL that you bought from any vendor please feel free to post her picture in this thread.
A picture is worth a thousand words!
Eric and the team at YL have created a stunning work of art with these dolls. I have noticed a lot of things that don't necessarily come across in photos that truly add to the experience and take the immersion to a whole other level. Her skin feels so silky smooth with a little powder. It's almost supple enough to trick my brain, and I could powder massage her body all day every day If I had the chance, as she is an absolute treat in my hands. All of the interest points along her beautiful curves serve a function beyond exciting my eyes. Her collarbones, neck, pelvis, lower back and stomach all have thoughtfully placed indentations perfect for gripping or supporting her. Her breasts and thighs are soft enough to glide between, offering unbelievable teasing play. (as good as real)
This was shot with my cell phone and I love this 128cm Kylie doll from Your Doll!!! Had some Shipping issuers but they where taken care of right away by them. I definitely would recommend them!!!
thumbnail_IMG_0716[1].jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0716[1].jpg (161.86 KiB) Viewed 1137 times

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

I agree ... I have a YL 148 and she is stunning and strong.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

HotNuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HotNuts »

Wounderful doll. Very realistic and beautiful.

major woody

Post by major woody »

I only have the 1 doll (a 148cm with Linda head) so I have nothing to compare it to, but I couldn't be happier with the beauty and realism of my YL honey. I nick named her "Sugar Tits".

Maybe I'll post a pic later, the only ones I have now are crap.

MW

INFORMATIONS