SAF 4'7" looking for love

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SAF 4'7" looking for love

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This voluptuous gorgeous Asian lady is 4'7" tall and weighs only 51lbs!
She is a very sexy A cup.
If she is what you desire, let us know
Jeff and Nyoko
“Just got off the phone with Jeff at BCD and ordered my first doll after weeks of research here at TDF.I decided on a YL 148cm with the Linda head, tan skin, green eyes, pubic hair 3, built in vaj, and standing feet.
Now the wait begins. I'm 95% sure I will be happy - there's still a part of me that wonders if this is right for me.I'm not much of a photographer, but maybe I'll post a few when she gets here. I know there are plenty of great picks of this exact doll all over TDF.I do want to say that TDF and Jeff at BCD were invaluable in this whole process. I couldn't/wouldn't have pulled the trigger otherwise”.-majorwoody
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=74620
“I got a WM doll from BCD, and not only did Jeff give me a discount on her to help me out, but he answered any question I had via email (past work hours), and continued to follow up after I had received her. It only took 11 days from order to delivery, that's insanely fast. When I confirmed that I got her, Jeff sent me a detailed guide on doll care that he had taken the time to write up. I made a stupid mistake and got a tear on her on just the second day, and Jeff offered to send me a bottle of TPE glue, no charge, as long as i send the glue back when i'm done. Don't be scared off because it's a relatively new vendor, he's 100% professional, been doing this a long time, and will help you with anything you need. Customer service is key, and BCD is gonna climb to the top of the market in no time with that work ethic.” SynthetikReality95
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=72771
Attachments
I am very sexy.jpg
I am very sexy.jpg (429.71 KiB) Viewed 938 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

mike_hunt

Re: SWAF 4'7" looking for love

Post by mike_hunt »

Very hot! Great angle, pose, outfit!

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: SWAF 4'7" looking for love

Post by Bazinga »

A beautiful site to behold.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: SAF 4'7" looking for love

Post by samara78 »

This lady doll is sexy and light weight someone will come pick her up.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DollAfficionado

Re: SAF 4'7" looking for love

Post by DollAfficionado »

Great photo. I love her outfit.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS