SAF 4'9" KNOCK OUT looking for true love

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

SAF 4'9" KNOCK OUT looking for true love

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Besides boxing, this little lady likes indoor sports on living room floors!
She is a platinum silicone Z one
If she is what you desire, let us know
Jeff and Nyoko
“I just ordered my 1st doll from BCD. The body will be a YL135 and the head is a WM20. Working with Jeff from BCD on finalizing the details of the doll has been an absolute pleasure. He answered all my questions in amazing detail and very promptly. I was having a tough time deciding on the body (YL, WM, OR) and the head (WM20, WM36), but Jeff understood what I wanted in the doll (big breasts, nice butt, cute face) and he helped guide me to the right doll. Additionally, Eric and Jeff have been great in trying to make the doll and have it shipped to me before I leave for a trip. BCD has been both professional and accommodating. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. I'm looking forward to receiving my doll soon and I will post pictures when I get it. Thanks BCD.”- Defender
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=73679

“Imminent cuteness to be arriving soon!!!I want to thank Jeff at Booty Call Dolls for helping me get my first doll. He's been very patient and helpful in answering all my questions, concerns, and has gotten me the cutey I've been waiting for.And since we communicated via email instead of pms <<== haha, responses were quick and informative.
About a week after my order, I even changed my mind from wanting the wm140 D-cup to hoping for the A-cup version. He got right on it and after talking with George over at X/s Dolls, they worked together and got me just what I wanted. Jeff passed on to George that I was willing to wait to make sure I got what I wanted. So George pulled some strings and got the order changed to the wm140 A-cup. Thanks as well George! :>”- mrhyde1428
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=73053
Attachments
I am in great shape.jpg
I am in great shape.jpg (108.46 KiB) Viewed 828 times
I am so pretty.jpg
I am so pretty.jpg (63.82 KiB) Viewed 828 times

DollAfficionado

Re: SAF 4'9" KNOCK OUT looking for true love

Post by DollAfficionado »

Sporty sexy works for her.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439