Introducing Zoriana a beautiful geeky gamer( YLdoll 148 )

We turn dreams into reality!
NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Introducing Zoriana a beautiful geeky gamer( YLdoll 148 )

Post by NeoChibi »

I would like to introduce everyone to Zoriana Aensland a cute gamer girl with a heart of gold. :D

Taking the plunge
So after years of being indecisive about which girl I wanted to come home and live with me I finally came across Zoriana just being cute on YLdoll and when I saw her a sense of awe and beauty came over me. I said she's the one and I have to get her, so I ended up contacting Jeff from BCD who was more than happy to make this a reality. After choosing the finer details she was ordered and so began the long wait for her.

Unpacking
So she arrived just as I was about to head into work and I immediately called my job and told them I would be late because I had to wait and receive a package. So I had to bring the box inside my apartment because the FEDex guy was upset he had to bring the box around to the back of the house. So I slowly slid the box down my stairs while holding on to the box. Lucky for me the box had no damage to it and was packaged very very well. A true testament to the great people at YLDOll and BCD for their great customer service. I ended up opening the box all the while being esctatic and just plain ol happy with the biggest smile on my face. I opened the box and started to check for any type of damage to the doll which I didn't find any which I was happy about.

Coming home
Coming home after work and I started to inspect her body again when I set up my little sponge bath station in the bedroom and began washing her cute little toes and running my hands up and down her soft silky body all the while giving her loving kisses( it is true they are awesome kissers) Grabbing her hips just pulling her closer in and finishing her bath. After the pat dry I ended giving her a nice oil bath with baby oil to replenish any oils that might have been loss from transport and being in customs for a bit. After the oil soaked in I wanted to dress her in the victoria secret lingerie that I got her being that I work in a mall and there are sales everywhere I put her in a really cute pink bralette and hiphugger panty (size small for bralette 32c and xs for hiphugger which fit really nice) after taking a few photos I couldn't contain myself and began my honeymoon.( dimmed the lights and put on some love making music )

Feeling and weight
So for feeling I couldn't tell the difference when the lights were dimmed and the juices started flowing. The first time entering Zoriana it felt as if I was having sex with a real woman, that first initial push felt as if I was entering a real woman. The weight which I knew from day one was going to be a bit of a learning curve ( haven't mastered it yet) on how I will be able to lift and move her during our playtime. I already have a bad lower back but her I was willing to pull through. I can definitely walk with her as I carry her but it is the lifting and moving around in bed that I have to get better at or find a better way.

Joints
Although I love the tight joints for posing it seems I have issues with moving her upper thighs every other part of her I have no issue with. ( does the neck move, btw?)

Cleaning
Now I knew this would be hard to do since I have a built it but as I set her on the porta john chair to flush out her insides with a douche I didn't know it would be that hard to try and dry it up. I spend a good 2 hours trying to stuff tissue, sponge, my hand to just check if she was clean. I have to figure out a better solution the paper towel thing was meh didn't really work. I did use a fan and blasted the air into her vagina to try and dry up anything I missed. Considering this is my first doll I probably should have gone insert but life lesson.

Workout
She sure is a workout just moving her and even dressing her, maybe the standing feet would have been better but I didn't like the screws on her feet if they can find a way to cover it up and look seemless then I'd get the standing feet.

Over all I am very happy and and love spending time with her I even fell asleep with her next to me more quickly than it usually does if I'm alone. I would use her breast as a pillow or move to her shoulder to watch a movie and felt like I was with a real woman. Zoriana is something special and we only just started out grand adventure together.

She told me she is a gamer and a geek, her birthday is December 5th, she is of Italian and Japanese decent and she even challenged me to a game of overwatch before bedtime.
Zoriana has already stolen my heart and makes so happy ( more than I've been in the past few years ) I just want to shower her with gifts!

She is just so damn cute!!!!!!! :multi:

Zoriana's Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/zoriana_aensland/?hl=en
(photos will get better)
Attachments
unboxing Zoriana 1.jpg
unboxing Zoriana 1.jpg (186.38 KiB) Viewed 14123 times
unboxing Zoriana 2.jpg
unboxing Zoriana 2.jpg (104.4 KiB) Viewed 14123 times
unboxing Zoriana 3.jpg
unboxing Zoriana 3.jpg (123.6 KiB) Viewed 14123 times
unboxing Zoriana 4 where is my head.jpg
unboxing Zoriana 4 where is my head.jpg (131.37 KiB) Viewed 14123 times
unboxing Zoriana 5 goodies.jpg
unboxing Zoriana 5 goodies.jpg (126.04 KiB) Viewed 14123 times
Zoriana victoria secret angel.jpg
Zoriana victoria secret angel.jpg (102.4 KiB) Viewed 14123 times
Zoriana thinking what she is hungry for.jpg
Zoriana thinking what she is hungry for.jpg (150.72 KiB) Viewed 14123 times
Zoriana profile pic.jpg
Zoriana profile pic.jpg (205.43 KiB) Viewed 14123 times

jackbeenimble

Re: Introducing Zoriana a beautiful geeky gamer( YLdoll 148

Post by jackbeenimble »

Congrats! :glou:
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

BassEADG
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BassEADG »

She is beautiful; you are a lucky man.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

BassEADG wrote:She is beautiful; you are a lucky man.
I feel lucky and she was the best Christmas gift to myself ever

fusek330
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by fusek330 »

Beautiful doll... I have 2 dolls coming soon and at least 1 will be a gamer girl (probably both) and marvel comics gals. Got Harley Quinn panties, Daredevil beanie, and gamer shirt.
Cocked and Loaded!!! Tacos!?!?!

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

fusek330 wrote:Beautiful doll... I have 2 dolls coming soon and at least 1 will be a gamer girl (probably both) and marvel comics gals. Got Harley Quinn panties, Daredevil beanie, and gamer shirt.
Zoey is kinda stealing my t shirts for now I promised her I would get her some hot topic t shirts and a small makeup kit.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great and detailed review, thank you. Enjoy the honeymoon!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

What a beauty!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

She's still a bit stiff and I just used vaseline in and around her fun bits so I can't play with her until it all soaks in. Thinking of some fun positions to pose her in for some photos.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Also still trying to figure out the correct way to position her wig. Must get a realhuman hair wig soon.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Catching Zoey playing Overwatch waiting for me to get home from a long day at work. Can't get over how cute she can be :multi: :oops:
Attachments
GG suckas.jpg
GG suckas.jpg (104.88 KiB) Viewed 13847 times
Batgirl Zoriana.jpg
Batgirl Zoriana.jpg (188.3 KiB) Viewed 13847 times
mwah.jpg
mwah.jpg (117.83 KiB) Viewed 13847 times
lick=^.^=.jpg
lick=^.^=.jpg (113.01 KiB) Viewed 13847 times
Ive been waiting for you.jpg
Ive been waiting for you.jpg (130.13 KiB) Viewed 13847 times

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Is her favorite game Halo?

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Oh so she likes to play overwatch?

[youtube]NmJNSlN_OB4[youtube]

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Zoey died laughing at the overwatch one! She loves playing as D.va, Mercy and Reinhart/Zarya

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

What's a decently good possibly cheap camera? I'd like to get one to use for photos other than my phone camera.

INFORMATIONS