Doll care FAST-n-EASY

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Doll care FAST-n-EASY

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

This information is actually on the YL website, but few know about it.
In fact, I did not until Indigo20 told me.
best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"

DOLL CARE
Your TPE doll requires maintenance in order to lengthen the life span and ensure maximum durability while being used for it's intended purposes. Now this is not burdensome in fact it can be quite enjoyable and become second nature once you have been acquainted with your doll as time goes on.

Your care kit should include the following:

Spray bottle
Baby wipes (unscented)
Soft fleece towel
Cornstarch baby powder
Thick makeup brush
Baby oil
Nivea creme
Vaseline (petroleum jelly)

Washing Your Doll

It is completely unnecessary to ever take your doll to the bathroom to wash. I highly discourage this method of washing your doll. To clean your doll simply all you need is the spray bottle, baby wipes, baby powder and makeup brush. Place your doll horizontally on a flat surface such as a bed or soft foam pad. Using the spray bottle add 70% water and 30% laundry detergent (unscented) and mix. We are going to wash the front half of her body now. Spray her front half and wipe using a baby wipe, do this until her torso, arms legs have been cleaned. Dry her with the soft fleece towel and then powder her to remove the tacky feeling to get the smooth skin feeling. I recommend to dispense the baby powder cornstarch into a small container so it is easy access and use the makeup brush to apply all over the parts you just cleaned her at. When you are done, flip her over and repeat the process to her back.

The Orifices

The vagina, anus and mouth if used will require some added care. As the crotch is a high stress area, it is ideal if once a week you apply Nivea creme to the vagina and crotch as this contains mineral oil and quickly will be absorbed by the TPE. Mineral oil is what makes the TPE soft and elastic if it were to dry out then a rip or tear can appear so it is important to provide extra care to the vagina and crotch. Leave the Nivea creme for approximately 6 hours for it to be absorbed onto the skin. For better protection you can apply Nivea every time you use the orifices.

TPE Rehydration

Once a month it is recommended to hydrate the entire doll with mineral oil to keep the doll factory new. Similar to washing your doll you apply baby oil on the front half of the body and wait approx 2 hours for absorption and flip the doll over and repeat. Be sure to remove baby powder first before oiling her body. Vaseline can be used under high stress areas such as the arm pits, crotch and vagina but requires approx. 12 hours for absorption. Vaseline and Nivea creme has a higher mineral oil content than baby oil. For hydrating the entire body, baby oil is the proper choice.

Using Lube

You may find this surprising but it is now unnecessary to use water based lubrication for sexual intercourse with your doll. It is safe to use Vaseline or baby oil for lube alternative.

Fixed Vaginas

If your doll has a built in vagina then it is trickier to clean but you will need an aquarium pump to air the cavity out completely. Life size dolls do weigh more than you think so I highly recommend you always buy a insert model as this is the simple way of cleaning after use. Looking at the exterior of both a fixed and insert vagina there is no difference.

If you follow the simple steps in maintenance of your doll then you will find a long lasting product.

SeniorDollLover

Re: Doll care FAST-n-EASY

Post by SeniorDollLover »

Thank you! Short, sweet and to the hole, err I mean point.

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

Is there a a care maintenence for pure silicone dolls?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

COMMON Q&A

Q: How often should I wash her, powder her, and do the mineral oil treatment with her

A: It really depends upon usage. How you are using your doll and what are you doing with your doll. Like washing the car. Only if there is the need to wash the car.

Now, let's talk about cleaning, soft soap and disinfection.
Q: What is best to clean her with?
A: Although cleaning with a sponge is ok, a microfiber washcloth is the best, because it covers your hand and you are able to encompass arms and legs with the microfiber washcloth.

Q- What is soft soap and where can I buy it?
A- Because there is no soap made for TPE and silicone dolls, you have to make the "soft soap" out of a normal and very harmless soap or shower gel.
Since most soaps and shower gels do have alcohol as ingredient, A great formula for "soft soap" is 8 parts water and 2 parts soap / shower gel mixed in a separate bottle.
Please note soaps or shower gel with fruity and vegetable oils (coconut oil, olive oil etc) are not recommended for making "soft soap". why?
All of these oils are producing an oil film on the TPE surface and are hindering the breathing function of TPE.

Q- What should I use for disinfection?
A- You should use hydrogen peroxide 3%.
For her orifices, spray some hydrogen peroxide 3% on a tampon and insert it for a while.
Do NOT use alcohol. It absorbs mineral oil and is washing it out. This drying out process leads up to with skin cracks.

Q-What should I use to remove stains?
A- It is best to use a product made specifically for TPE dolls like the cleaner indigo20 sells;however, a lot of people are using acetone, mineral spirits, white spirits (lighter petrol) and odorless mineral spirits for removing stains from their TPE doll.
Indigo 20 has received a lot of pictures from doll owners and they are telling me that this has caused damages on their TPE dolls. There are some recommendations on TDF for that stuff, but it is a difference if you have a silicone doll or a TPE doll. Some solvents are ok for some silicone blends. All that stuff is harming TPE !!!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=227&t=77460
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I have been sent this via a PM from another member. YL seem to have got this straight from TDF and particularly the maintenance thread that Indigo20 started. Whilst there is no misinformation there, it does leave out some aspects that are important.

It is sad that TDF don't get any mention in their information but at least it is giving non TDF members a better understanding of how to look after their TPE ladies. It should have been supported by another guide for silicone dolls however.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

Good stuff ;)

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Why laundry detergent?can you use antibacterial hand soap instead?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Basically, yes!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

hollows+fentiman,
Bottom line, Jeff posted this for some reasons you will never know and we know people need to read the thread done on doll studio and read and read because the ANSWERS ARE THERE!
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I somewhat deviate from this method in that I do believe that mineral oil is a good cleaning agent.
I rub mineral oil on her, then with a warm damp washcloth I gently wipe clean, rinse washcloth and repeat. Mineral oil washes TPE off very well IMHO.
Then I reapply mineral oil and let it soak in.
And Vaseline in the high stress areas and other places I want extra soft.
Laundry detergent? I'm sorry, no way I'm going there.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

When I use to sell alot of pre-owned, I washed a doll twice...dish soap...I did nit know better back then...the dirt and grime did not come out, but virgin olive oil sure removed it so as long as she does not too much, I have to agree with ya!
Jeff and the BCD Girls
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=81370
...I couldn't be more happier with the two people who know about her and the love that Jeff, Babel99 and the whole Doll Forum community has been.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I keep it super simple.
The only things that touch my doll (TPE) are:
Mineral oil.
Vaseline.
Damp washcloth.
Powder.
White clothes.
Me.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

Is it possible for someone to make a video or photo demonstration of an aquarium pump? I feel so lost as to which pump should i get and even how to use one.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I love to only wash my. TPE doll with baby oil massage(super fun) then wipe her down with anti bacterial wipes til the last towelette is clean. Works like a charm!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

For tpe dolls ONLY!
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS