C15.jpg
C15.jpg (2.09 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C16.jpg
C16.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C17.jpg
C17.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C18.jpg
C18.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Say hi to my Elise!

Post by JCnine »

And the last of this set!
Attachments
C18.jpg
C18.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C19.jpg
C19.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C20.jpg
C20.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C21.jpg
C21.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C22.jpg
C22.jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C23.jpg
C23.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C24.jpg
C24.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C25.jpg
C25.jpg (1.76 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
C26.jpg
C26.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1881 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Jcine,

Awesome picture sets man, like all of them!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Elise is rocking the schoolgirl outfit look like a pro!
Very sexy set and a classic favourite for good reason!
She's so gorgeous!

Sophie says thank you so much for helping me with her makeup!
She and I appreciate it greatly and she's patiently waiting for her gloss to arrive :D
Attachments
20170708_214558.jpg
20170708_214558.jpg (232.65 KiB) Viewed 1861 times

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

I love the white dress on her tan skin. The contrast just makes everything pop. Did you choose the light skin type? Seems the darker skin kinda ups the age bracket a bit, verses lighter skin in these smaller scale dolls. I'm a fan of the green eyes. My wife has green eyes and when she wears anything lime green, it just really makes them stand out for a complementary look. I am veering towards a WM doll myself. I started looking at the 100cm dolls, but that would mean an upgrade fast. Next I started eyeing the 108cm-118cm dolls for a little more. Now I am looking at the 140cm dolls.
I believe that this just might be the ideal beginner scale for me. Not overly heavy or to small and the price point isn't to high. I notice that there are more options as you go up in size for more customizing and head choices. And another point I considered was clothing choices. I don't want to take up sewing to dress her in adult dress attire.

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IWI »

Very good looking.
I like the bellybutton stones, too. Matching her green eyes nicely.
How do those attach?
Thank you, and great pics.

IWI
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by IWI »

Sophie is a cutie, too.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

140 D is always a treat, white thong pics were the best!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

jerryr708 wrote:I love the white dress on her tan skin. The contrast just makes everything pop. Did you choose the light skin type? Seems the darker skin kinda ups the age bracket a bit, verses lighter skin in these smaller scale dolls. I'm a fan of the green eyes. My wife has green eyes and when she wears anything lime green, it just really makes them stand out for a complementary look. I am veering towards a WM doll myself. I started looking at the 100cm dolls, but that would mean an upgrade fast. Next I started eyeing the 108cm-118cm dolls for a little more. Now I am looking at the 140cm dolls.
I believe that this just might be the ideal beginner scale for me. Not overly heavy or to small and the price point isn't to high. I notice that there are more options as you go up in size for more customizing and head choices. And another point I considered was clothing choices. I don't want to take up sewing to dress her in adult dress attire.
Thanks for checking her out!

She has the tan skin color which I personally love! Not to mention with the tan skin color I have not had any problems with colors from clothing staining her. I even put her in some black lingerie yesterday (pictures will come soon :wink: ) with no issues. The eyes I actually got from a guy on the forum. MannequinFann makes great 3-D printed eyes that are far more realistic than the stock eyes. I highly recommend you check out his stuff when you make your purchase!

Elise is my first doll as well and from what I've heard on the forum the WM 140 is a great first choice. At 4'7" she is pretty lifelike in size (Actually dated a woman who was 4'10 once!) and the 50 lbs isn't too bad to lift. I've seen the WM 140cm with several heads as well and most looked pretty proportional. If you ask nicely the vendors will often be able to get you a pic of the combination you are looking for to see the head and body work well together. The dress came from Yandy and it is a size small. While it does fit her okay, I did have to pin the back straps to a tighter position to get the desired look! Women's size 2XS is perfect, XS is okay, and small will work with some minor adjustments.
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

IWI wrote:Very good looking.
I like the bellybutton stones, too. Matching her green eyes nicely.
How do those attach?
Thank you, and great pics.
Thanks for the compliment!
It was actually a bit nerve racking! I did it just like a normal piercing would be done! I took a needle and bent in into a slight curve shape and used it to poke a hole right through the TPE. Then VERY carefully fed the metal through and screwed the ball back on to the metal thread. It has held up perfectly for a couple months now.
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

There will be a LOT more of this set when I get some free time!
Attachments
B.jpg
B.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1806 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Oh dear, i'd be so nervous about staining with that black outfit, even with that tan 8O
Looks like it fits her perfectly though, really dig the thigh highs! Black really is the sexiest color for lingerie imo :thumbs_up:

Look forward to seeing more!

ZD

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

JCnine wrote:
jerryr708 wrote:I love the white dress on her tan skin. The contrast just makes everything pop. Did you choose the light skin type? Seems the darker skin kinda ups the age bracket a bit, verses lighter skin in these smaller scale dolls. I'm a fan of the green eyes. My wife has green eyes and when she wears anything lime green, it just really makes them stand out for a complementary look. I am veering towards a WM doll myself. I started looking at the 100cm dolls, but that would mean an upgrade fast. Next I started eyeing the 108cm-118cm dolls for a little more. Now I am looking at the 140cm dolls.
Thanks for checking her out!

She has the tan skin color which I personally love! Not to mention with the tan skin color I have not had any problems with colors from clothing staining her. I even put her in some black lingerie yesterday (pictures will come soon :wink: ) with no issues. The eyes I actually got from a guy on the forum. MannequinFann makes great 3-D printed eyes that are far more realistic than the stock eyes. I highly recommend you check out his stuff when you make your purchase!

Elise is my first doll as well and from what I've heard on the forum the WM 140 is a great first choice. At 4'7" she is pretty lifelike in size (Actually dated a woman who was 4'10 once!) and the 50 lbs isn't too bad to lift. I've seen the WM 140cm with several heads as well and most looked pretty proportional. If you ask nicely the vendors will often be able to get you a pic of the combination you are looking for to see the head and body work well together. The dress came from Yandy and it is a size small. While it does fit her okay, I did have to pin the back straps to a tighter position to get the desired look! Women's size 2XS is perfect, XS is okay, and small will work with some minor adjustments.
Thanks for these awesome tips. Will definitely check out MannequinFann for 3-D printed eyes after she gets settled in. The tan body for stain reduction is another good tip and I was going that way anyway. I'm THRILLED you included the dress sizes here because I have really been wanting to start dress shopping and really wanted to know what was available for her when I am ready to purchase.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Wow, Elise is gorgeous you really made her look nice congrats on the doll buddy.

IJ86
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by IJ86 »

She's a beauty, love that face.

INFORMATIONS