What is going on with Z one dolls?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

What is going on with Z one dolls?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

ALCON,
Z one dolls is going over a major over hall.
We do not agree with what they are doing, like not carrying faces that others have copied and GIVING into the crooks that stole, but we also understand their desire to have unique faces.
Sadly, we all know if Zone comes out with a gorgeous face, it will be copied in a heartbeat.
Why they do NOT understand this, I do not know.
You need to study history, but we have been working with David for over 4 years.
If it was not for David, I most likely have become a TDF vendor so we will be helping them launch their new line.
All we ask, is patience.
Our forte at BCD are TPE adoptions and when people want a Zone or Doll Sweet, we might take an extra hour or so to get back to you with a request.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS