Say hi to my Yumiko!

We turn dreams into reality!
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Say hi to my Yumiko!

Post by JCnine »

I just bought an exercise bike! Can't think of any better motivation to work out than seeing this gorgeous woman right next to me in her awesome workout clothes. She said we should work out together to make it more fun......... And to make me stick with it :lol:
Attachments
Bike1.jpg
Bike1.jpg (2.81 MiB) Viewed 1839 times
Bike2.jpg
Bike2.jpg (2.91 MiB) Viewed 1839 times
Bike3.jpg
Bike3.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 1839 times
Bike4.jpg
Bike4.jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 1839 times
Bike5.jpg
Bike5.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 1839 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

JCnine wrote:I just bought an exercise bike! Can't think of any better motivation to work out than seeing this gorgeous woman right next to me in her awesome workout clothes. She said we should work out together to make it more fun......... And to make me stick with it :lol:
Congrats on picking up the exercise bike. Cardio is good for your heart! Almost as good as living with a beautiful doll! :wink:

Good luck and stick with it! Please also give my kindest regards to Yumiko. Cheers! - LDV

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

I don't know why I never saw this thread before, but wow, she is beyond gorgeous. I've seen a lot of #85 heads and although very pretty I never really thought it was a favorite as they sometimes looked almost sad to me. I always preferred where if not smiling at least a slight almost-smile from the right angle or something.

Yumiko seems so expressive though! I don't know if it's what you do with the eyes or angles or what, but that's incredible. Also, she has an amazing wardrobe- and everything fits so well! And of course her hair is always immaculate. I wish I had the time and skill to keep up my doll's hair better. She's got to be one of the most stunning dolls on the forum. Both extremely beautiful and extremely sexy plus an all around sweetheart. There's some pictures where you could put together a portfolio and she could probably land a gig as a Victoria's Secret model before they found out she was a doll.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

JackieTreehorn wrote:I don't know why I never saw this thread before, but wow, she is beyond gorgeous. I've seen a lot of #85 heads and although very pretty I never really thought it was a favorite as they sometimes looked almost sad to me. I always preferred where if not smiling at least a slight almost-smile from the right angle or something.

Yumiko seems so expressive though! I don't know if it's what you do with the eyes or angles or what, but that's incredible. Also, she has an amazing wardrobe- and everything fits so well! And of course her hair is always immaculate. I wish I had the time and skill to keep up my doll's hair better. She's got to be one of the most stunning dolls on the forum. Both extremely beautiful and extremely sexy plus an all around sweetheart. There's some pictures where you could put together a portfolio and she could probably land a gig as a Victoria's Secret model before they found out she was a doll.

She can certainly look like she's pouting from time to time, but I always try to take photos in a way that she appears more happy or seductive! I think her MannequinFan eyes are a big part of it and I also do her lipstick/lip gloss new for every photo shoot so there's a nice shine to it. She certainly appreciates being compared to Victoria's secret models too! And don't even get me started on her wardrobe, :lol: ! Every time I'm by myself and I see a women's clothing shop, I'll usually go check it out! Yumie's sizing is great for shopping. She can get away with a Small but XS fits her nice and snug. I've actually gained the confidence to just go into those shops and say my girlfriend likes me to pick out stuff for her! I actually get a lot of really good help and advice when I do that too! Not to mention a lot of female employees mentioning how jealous they are of my girlfriends figure! Her hair is such a pain, but I absolutely love that long brown wig. Her short wig is certainly cute and comes in at number two, but there is just something special about the way she looks in that long brown one! It's a slightly nicer one I found on ebay for about $75 but it was so worth it!

I have to also comment on your avatar! It was a really strange coincidence that you found Yumie's thread the day we watched "RoadHouse"! Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure your avatar was in that movie!?
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Well it certainly works. If I didn't know better I'd swear she changed facial expressions from picture to picture.

Haha, that's great about the shopping too. I bet it's kinda fun too.

I agree about the longer wig too. I'm sure it's a lot of work, but the results are incredible. We're sort of on the wig rotation system. She has some decent but still cheapish wigs and whatever her least nice wig is becomes her sleeping wig until it gets ridiculously tangley and trashy, then it gets thrown away and her whatever wig is the most far gone becomes her sleeping wig. It's not the greatest solution, but I just don't have the time to keep them nice. You've done an amazing job at that though.

Haha, well it's possible. I don't know the actor's name, but he's Jackie Treehorn from The Big Lewbowski (the picture comes from that movie as well). Come to think of it I think there's another movie where I recognized him... it could have been Road House??? I know I've seen it, but not recently and I don't really remember it very well.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Just catching up with Yumiko, love the 2 new sets of pics. That blue dress is gorgeous and looks great on Yumiko and she looks sexy in her gym gear! Well she looks great in anything really and like you say, it's worth the extra effort with her long hair as its perfect!

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Hey JC, your doll and photos are really cute.
If anything, they do bring a smile to my face every time I look at the photos of your doll.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Kalahari
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kalahari »

She's adorable!!!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

It's been a busy month at work! Finally have a few days to myself so I wanted to get Yumie entered into a couple photo challenges. Here is a few of the set I just took for the Selfie challenge and more on the way :wink:
Attachments
Selfie1.jpg
Selfie1.jpg (3.21 MiB) Viewed 1623 times
Selfie2.jpg
Selfie2.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 1623 times
Selfie3.jpg
Selfie3.jpg (3.94 MiB) Viewed 1623 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She is perhaps the most famous WM 163 in the world!
V/r
Jeff

Skinny83
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Skinny83 »

I just read this entire thread in a single sitting. I couldn't help myself! I was on the fence about the WM163 as my first doll, but Yumiko has certainly made a convincing argument.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Skinny83 wrote:I just read this entire thread in a single sitting. I couldn't help myself! I was on the fence about the WM163 as my first doll, but Yumiko has certainly made a convincing argument.
Thanks for checking it all out! I'm not sure why the WM 163 is not more popular. The good news is if you get a 163, there is virtually no waiting line for the body mold so you girl would be in production almost immediately! I think Yumiko was some kind of record.... It only took 12 days from order confirmation from Jeff until she was delivered to my door!

Another great thing about the 163 is her size! While I love a few others like the 157 and the new 166, it's near impossible to find good fitting clothes for a 20 inch waist! The 163 has slightly more "realistic" measurements at 33-23-33 which makes shopping for her a ton easier! Most things I've gotten for her are a size XS (US size) which fits her like a glove! I can get away with a size Small but it's usually a tad loose.

If this is going to be your first doll, keep weight in mind! My girl comes in at close to 80 lbs so the 163 is not for someone with a bad back!
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

This is quite possibly the sexiest hair I have ever seen! :roll:
Attachments
NewHair1.jpg
NewHair1.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 1529 times
NewHair2.jpg
NewHair2.jpg (2.96 MiB) Viewed 1529 times
NewHair3.jpg
NewHair3.jpg (2.64 MiB) Viewed 1529 times
NewHair4.jpg
NewHair4.jpg (2.75 MiB) Viewed 1529 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Messy hair is indeed sexy! And the way she is peering out from underneath just turns the temperature up even more!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Loving Yumiko's wild new hairstyle man... crazy how much it changes her looks!

Hope you two are doing well, the girls send their best!

INFORMATIONS