Say hi to my Yumiko!

We turn dreams into reality!
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Say hi to my Yumiko!

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello Yumiko! You're looking quite lovely this evening! :lilangel:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

She's adorable :) Looking forward to more pics.
And I hope your feeling better. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

I was checking out sizes for clothing on a WM 163 for another TDF member and one thing led to another and.... well....
Here's another set of pics! Gold sequin dress this time (great for celebrating new year's)! :roll:
Attachments
GoldDress1.JPG
GoldDress1.JPG (2.91 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
GoldDress2.JPG
GoldDress2.JPG (2.92 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
GoldDress3.JPG
GoldDress3.JPG (2.94 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
GoldDress4.JPG
GoldDress4.JPG (2.96 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
GoldDress5.JPG
GoldDress5.JPG (2.98 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
GoldDress6.JPG
GoldDress6.JPG (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
GoldDress7.JPG
GoldDress7.JPG (3.07 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
GoldDress8.JPG
GoldDress8.JPG (2.91 MiB) Viewed 2248 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

JCnine wrote:
Aeron wrote:What's your experience with clothing sizes for her? Does small fit okay or is it too loose and you have to go down to XS? Also, on the topic of being smaller than expected, the WM163 is labeled as a C-cup but looking at the bust and underbust measurements, it seems it should be a B-cup. How's the fit?
Shopping for clothing has actually been a wonderful experience for a change! My last lady was a real shorty at 4'7" tall with a 19" waist. Yumiko comes in at 5'4" with a 23" waist so there are a ton more options out there for her. Small seems to work quite well but I have only tried on a few items so far. The sweater dress you see in the into photos is actually a size small with absolutely no adjustments made to it. It actually fits her pretty well in the bust and hips, the waist is just a tad loose but nothing too bad. Size small panties actually work quite well as they fit her snugly but not so snug as to make compression marks. XS is probably the perfect fit for her as it would snug everything up perfectly... But it can be difficult to find sexy dresses in that size, and there is a risk of compression marks so I get a lot of stuff in size small. I would also actually say she is a C-cup. I have a bunch of size 30B bras and you can tell it needs to be a cup size larger for a perfect fit! Hope this helps a bit! I'll put more photos up later so if you want to know where I got something or what size, just ask! :D
Thank you good sir! :)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi JC, that gold dress is amazing.. and I think I've decided that Yumiko's hairstyle is my favourite one in recent memory. She's super adorable. :thumbs_up:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Love the gold dress JC, looks like Yumiko is getting settled in nicely! :angel:

She looks like such a sweetie with her hair swept to the side like that... love it!!

Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darth Hefner »

She's lovely! I'm curious how manageable the crate was for one of these larger dolls, as I would probably pick up at the shipper's local hub to avoid any undue interest by my neighbors. Were you able to move it yourself without too much difficulty? What were the dimensions of the box?

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Darth Hefner wrote:She's lovely! I'm curious how manageable the crate was for one of these larger dolls, as I would probably pick up at the shipper's local hub to avoid any undue interest by my neighbors. Were you able to move it yourself without too much difficulty? What were the dimensions of the box?
I had a very difficult time moving this on my own. Thankfully the Fed ex driver helped me carry the box into my apartment. The WM 163 is pretty heavy at about 80 lbs. I think the whole box came in around 90 after the added materials. The box dimensions were 16x12x60 inches. Not saying I can't be done... But handling it on your own would be a pretty steep task!!!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darth Hefner »

I had a very difficult time moving this on my own. Thankfully the Fed ex driver helped me carry the box into my apartment. The WM 163 is pretty heavy at about 80 lbs. I think the whole box came in around 90 after the added materials. The box dimensions were 16x12x60 inches. Not saying I can't be done... But handling it on your own would be a pretty steep task!!![/quote]

Thanks for the info. Handling the package has been a big concern for me as I've been shopping for my first doll companion. I'd bring a hand truck with me, but loading/unloading it from the car and a few steps up from the garage to the lobby of my building are giving me pause.

Looking at your pictures of Yumiko is inspiring me to find a way, though!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Happy New Year's everyone!
Yumiko didn't want to go out tonight! I think it's because it's -12 F here 8O ! But she swears she just wanted to snuggle up with me under the blankets and watch movies with me to celebrate our time together! I'm not going to argue with that!
Attachments
BedTime1.JPG
BedTime1.JPG (2.67 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
BedTime2.JPG
BedTime2.JPG (2.76 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
BedTime3.JPG
BedTime3.JPG (3.31 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
BedTime4.JPG
BedTime4.JPG (2.97 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
BedTime5.JPG
BedTime5.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
BedTime6.JPG
BedTime6.JPG (2.79 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
BedTime7.JPG
BedTime7.JPG (2.98 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
BedTime8.JPG
BedTime8.JPG (2.85 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

JCnine wrote:Happy New Year's everyone!
Yumiko didn't want to go out tonight! I think it's because it's -12 F here 8O ! But she swears she just wanted to snuggle up with me under the blankets and watch movies with me to celebrate our time together! I'm not going to argue with that!
She looks so cute, how can you say no to that face? :mrgreen: Ivy and I are doing the same this evening, except we don't have any movies to watch.

When I was younger and tried to go out on New Year's, it was always a disappointing time due to traffic and crowds, excessive drunkenness and poor behaviour in general. So now I always stay home on New Year's Eve. :idea:

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

What a fantastic way to kick off the new year JC, Yumiko is looking sexy as hell!!

Nothing wrong with spending new years eve with someone you love and care for... we did the same as well!
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Happy new year to the both of you!

:glou: :glou: :glou:

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Hey JCnine, did you have any issues with the head smelling a lot more than the body?

I also got a WM163 and cleaned it thoroughly and it doesn't smell much. I had a wash basin where I wrung out the spounge and I could see the black gunk at the bottom when I poured out the basin. I kept washing until it was clear.

For the head though I'm not having much luck. The washbasin water never had black gunk so I guess I'm not washing it out since it still smells pretty bad. I washed it pretty aggressively, including directly over the sink with soap. At least now I can only smell it when I'm only a few inches away, but the smell is still a lot more pungent than the body. And when left in a container, it seems to concentrate so the whole container smells.

Was this the same for you? It almost makes me wonder if the head is a different TPE blend than the body.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Aeron wrote:Hey JCnine, did you have any issues with the head smelling a lot more than the body?

I also got a WM163 and cleaned it thoroughly and it doesn't smell much. I had a wash basin where I wrung out the spounge and I could see the black gunk at the bottom when I poured out the basin. I kept washing until it was clear.

For the head though I'm not having much luck. The washbasin water never had black gunk so I guess I'm not washing it out since it still smells pretty bad. I washed it pretty aggressively, including directly over the sink with soap. At least now I can only smell it when I'm only a few inches away, but the smell is still a lot more pungent than the body. And when left in a container, it seems to concentrate so the whole container smells.

Was this the same for you? It almost makes me wonder if the head is a different TPE blend than the body.
I haven't noticed any difference from the head and body myself. I actually thought that this particular TPE blend was quite stronger than my first gal which I got back in April. However, I get really bad allergies in April and my sense of smell is not very strong during allergy season. I would say just keep washing her head every now and then. The smell does go away with washing and of course time. Keeping her in a container will definitely make the smell last longer so let her "breath" whenever you can. Something else you can do to help is to put a spray or two of perfume on her wig (just make sure the wig can handle it). It will help mask that TPE odor until it finally goes away. Be patient, I read other people saying it can take a month or two to be completely gone! I have had my 163 for about 3 and half weeks now and I can definitely tell that the odor is becoming less noticeable.
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

She appears to be in need of a refill in that first pic!
I'll do another shoot sometime in the near future! But for now, here is a few more nudes I took. Another forum member was asking for some particular photos of this young lady since he is considering a WM163. So I made the most out of the time with her and took a few more pics!
Attachments
DSC00868.JPG
DSC00868.JPG (2.66 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
DSC00845.JPG
DSC00845.JPG (2.72 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
DSC00855.JPG
DSC00855.JPG (2.82 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
DSC00857.JPG
DSC00857.JPG (2.67 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
DSC00837.JPG
DSC00837.JPG (3.06 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
DSC00839.JPG
DSC00839.JPG (2.77 MiB) Viewed 2010 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS