*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Say hi to my Yumiko!

Post by JCnine »

username321 wrote:Really gorgeous! How are you storing her? I'm interested in a WM 163cm too. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of her!
For the most part, she just hangs out in my bed lying flat on her back with her arms along her sides. When I get home from work I will usually move her into a posed position and I try to mix it up so there is less risk of any compression in her TPE. So far so good with that method! As you can imagine, I keep a pretty close eye on her! And I'm sure I will be putting more pics up over my Christmas break!

A big thanks to all the compliments so far as well! :D
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Hi Yumiko,You sure are pretty ^_^

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Arthur1960 wrote:Greetings to Yumiko, she looks lovely and her hair and that dress are just perfect. My Keiko says hi too as they are related (she's an 85 as well), great job with the pics, will look forward to seeing some more of her on this thread!
Yup! You measured her head circumference for me so I could go wig shopping a little early! Thanks again for that! :D
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Oh yes, well glad to have helped! It's a nice wig too!

Mydoll_love69

Post by Mydoll_love69 »

Very beautiful!!

Steve2033
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Steve2033 »

JCnine wrote:
username321 wrote:Really gorgeous! How are you storing her? I'm interested in a WM 163cm too. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of her!
For the most part, she just hangs out in my bed lying flat on her back with her arms along her sides. When I get home from work I will usually move her into a posed position and I try to mix it up so there is less risk of any compression in her TPE. So far so good with that method! As you can imagine, I keep a pretty close eye on her! And I'm sure I will be putting more pics up over my Christmas break!

Do you have to use a memory foam mattress for your doll?

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Steve2033 wrote:
JCnine wrote:

Do you have to use a memory foam mattress for your doll?
I don't have a memory foam mattress (although I am getting one soon) and she has been fine so far. I had a WM 140 for seven months doing this and there was no problem. Yumiko however is a WM 163 and is at least 20lbs heavier. So I have been watching to make sure. I think if you at least move her around and shift her poses that there won't be any problems with compression marks even without a memory foam mattress. Yumiko is also regular TPE (not the super soft). In my opinion the regular TPE is plenty soft and replicates the softness of a real woman quite well! :wink:
viewtopic.php?t=177041

MaydayTonight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MaydayTonight »

Wow, she is so gorgeous! Makes me happy I picked head 85 for my new WM157B. The tan looks sweet on her.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

JCnine wrote:Yumiko and I would also like to extend a Merry Christmas to the forum!!!

Merry Christmas Yumiko! You're adorable. :x-mas:

wordengine

Post by wordengine »

Awesome! My Charlie also has the #85 head. Such a pretty face! I hope your really enjoying your time together! Merry Christmas!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

MaydayTonight wrote:Wow, she is so gorgeous! Makes me happy I picked head 85 for my new WM157B. The tan looks sweet on her.
She's actually only a medium skin tone, one shade lighter than tan! I usually take my photos under lower light than normal so she does look a shade darker in some of the photos. But yes, I agree... Face 85 is perfect and should look great on that new 157B! :wink:
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Here's a few more I'll share before my next major set (probably new years weekend). I haven't been feeling too great these last couple days as I think I've come down with something. Yumiko has been great at keeping my spirits up though! We've just been sitting around watching movies most of the day, with a minor exception of course!

In the famous words of ZannyDanger...
After that last pic, I had to put the camera down! :roll:
Attachments
DSC00786.JPG
DSC00786.JPG (2.87 MiB) Viewed 1950 times
DSC00737.JPG
DSC00737.JPG (2.8 MiB) Viewed 1950 times
DSC00777.JPG
DSC00777.JPG (3.16 MiB) Viewed 1950 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

What's your experience with clothing sizes for her? Does small fit okay or is it too loose and you have to go down to XS? Also, on the topic of being smaller than expected, the WM163 is labeled as a C-cup but looking at the bust and underbust measurements, it seems it should be a B-cup. How's the fit?

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Aeron wrote:What's your experience with clothing sizes for her? Does small fit okay or is it too loose and you have to go down to XS? Also, on the topic of being smaller than expected, the WM163 is labeled as a C-cup but looking at the bust and underbust measurements, it seems it should be a B-cup. How's the fit?
Shopping for clothing has actually been a wonderful experience for a change! My last lady was a real shorty at 4'7" tall with a 19" waist. Yumiko comes in at 5'4" with a 23" waist so there are a ton more options out there for her. Small seems to work quite well but I have only tried on a few items so far. The sweater dress you see in the into photos is actually a size small with absolutely no adjustments made to it. It actually fits her pretty well in the bust and hips, the waist is just a tad loose but nothing too bad. Size small panties actually work quite well as they fit her snugly but not so snug as to make compression marks. XS is probably the perfect fit for her as it would snug everything up perfectly... But it can be difficult to find sexy dresses in that size, and there is a risk of compression marks so I get a lot of stuff in size small. I would also actually say she is a C-cup. I have a bunch of size 30B bras and you can tell it needs to be a cup size larger for a perfect fit! Hope this helps a bit! I'll put more photos up later so if you want to know where I got something or what size, just ask! :D
Attachments
DSC00745.JPG
DSC00745.JPG (3.62 MiB) Viewed 1962 times
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS