It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:48 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post subject: Mellisa - ZD's taste of heaven
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:35 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Hello again fellow doll lovers! This will be my review for the new wm157 b cup and my experience with Jeff @ Booty call dolls. I have decided to adopt a similar approach to the wm140 review i did a while back, so i will try to break everything down into individual categories, give my impressions and every aspect will be rated out of 10. I will base my review on making comparisons with my wm 140 that i have had for about 7 months now.

Booty Call Dolls: 10/10

First off, let me take a few minutes to tell you about my experience with Jeff.
I first reached out to him a few months ago when i decided to get serious about getting a Drow doll made. Since then, and over the course of about four months we exchanged no less than 100 emails working on the project. You could say i have had extensive communication with him even before this wm 157 project came to be. Believe me when i say that Jeff is without doubt the most genuine, honest, knowledgeable, kind and generous vendor i have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He's not only a vendor, but also a passionate member of this community who shares the love of dolls and understands everything you're going through when ordering a doll. He is truly invested in making his customers happy and will make sure you are 100% satisfied with everything before committing to buy. If you're on the fence about buying your first gal, i could think of no one better than Jeff to guide you through the maze that is the different doll models and manufacturers to choose one that will be the right one for you. I'm very proud to be a new BCD family member and Jeff has earned himself a lifetime customer in me!

Let's go through the pros and cons of choosing BCD as your vendor of choice:

Pros:

- Lightning fast response time
- Jeff is incredibly knowledgeable about dolls (if it exists somewhere, he will find it for you)
- He is honest and will give you straightforward feedback
- Very competitive prices
- He is a doll owner himself and understands what you are going through
- Well designed, fast loading and easy to browse website complete with an extensive library of heads, bodies and manufacturers.

Cons:

- His website might not be the most flashy out there... (sorry Jeff... I had to put at least something! :lol: )

Now on to the star of the show!! Right off the bat i can tell you that WM has made such a huge amount of improvements since my first doll Sophie who i have had for 7 months now. I will try to make comparisons between the two as much as possible so as to demonstrate how far their products have come since then.

PACKAGING: 8.5/10

WM still have some room for improvement in the packaging department, but overall their packaging is very good. Ample padding everywhere, limbs were protected by foam wrapping, the feet by sturdy foam blocks and she arrived without any injuries. If it looks like my box has been opened, it's because it was. Canadian Customs love to inspect my dolls. Aside from a stain left by the customs officer's black gloves that came out easily by rubbing it with oil, they repacked her in decent condition. I'm glad i went to pick her up at the airport though.

WEIGHT: 9/10

For such a tall doll, the wm-157 b cup is very light, coming in at just over 60 lbs. Compared to my wm 140 (50 lbs) she is only slightly heavier... i can definitely manage to move her around very easily by using good technique despite my back problems. While reducing weight is always something worth pursuing, i believe that at 60 lbs she is just heavy enough to feel real to me without being too hard to move around. Perfect balance of weight / convenience.

TPE SMELL: 9.5/10

Mellisa had a very discrete fruity smell common with tpe straight out of the box, gave her a good wash and it's already completely gone.
Definitely less smell than my 140 had, big improvement here.

MATERIAL: 10/10

This is really where WM's new tpe blend shines. It's literally night and day compared to my older 140. The material is wayyyyyy softer and bounces and jiggles just like a real girl does. It feels much stretchier, less prone to tearing and much more durable at first glance, time will tell!

Upgraded SKELETON: 10/10

I opted for the new skeleton introduced just a few weeks ago. This is another area where wm has done a lot of improvements... the new hinged neck feels very sturdy and offers a much wider range of movement, the articulations are much easier to bend and hold their pose nicely. Feels very smooth and sturdy throughout. The standing feet option is AMAZING to play with. It really brings so much more realism to her when she can stand up and the feet feel very sturdy. The hands have received HUGE upgrades as well quality wise... her palm plate feels great and the finger wires look like they might actually last a long time unless i'm not careful. BIG, BIG, BIG thumbs up for the new skeleton. I can't speak for the shrugging shoulders as i asked them to make them extra tight but the shoulders also have some front to back movement... looks and feels great when cuddling! Speaking of cuddling, the new skeleton has a few new points of articulation, and it feels absolutely amazing when cuddling with her because her skeleton will bend itself to match the shape of my body in such ways that were not possible with my 140. I hope you get what i mean... it really feels amazing and is one of the little things that make all the difference for me!

ORRIFICES (inserts): 10/10

Personally, having experienced both built in and inserts, i really can't tell the difference. Their newer models looks just as good down there with or without the inserts, and having the convenience of just pulling the insert out for quick cleaning is a godsend when i used to have to use femidoms or clean Sophie after each go... from now on i will definitely go with inserts without question.

OVERALL APPEARANCE: 10/10

The first thought i had when i first put her head on was ''HOLY SHIT'' she looks so real!! Yes, tpe dolls have come a long way and imo are giving silicone dolls a serious run for their money. I've not owned a silicone doll before, but to me Mellisa is as real as it gets and i couldn't be happier with her. Factory makeup is very nice although it still fades out as soon as you rub it with oil... no change there.

OVERALL SCORE: 9.6/10

I'll say it again, wm really has come a long way in 2017, comparing Mellisa to Sophie feels like night and day! Better tpe, better skeleton, hinged neck, shrugging shoulders, better body sculpt, much sturdier palm plates and finger wires. Considering the relatively low price point, this doll punches way above her weight and feels like a very high end product on all accounts. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!
You must be thinking... wow this is a pretty high score!! Surely ZD is exaggerating somewhat? Trust me... i kid you not!!
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Mellisa's thread: (BCD wm157 B cup + #124 Cheyenne head) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=94771

AIM Send private message  

Post subject: Re: ZD's taste of heaven - wm157 b cup Mellisa / Lauren
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:45 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Here's a few pics of Mellisa, i haven't tried the Allura head on yet, but i will post those in here as well instead of making two separate threads.
Enjoy!

Man... i'm feeling rusty lol, been a while since i took some pics!

:haha4:

Mellisa's thread: (BCD wm157 B cup + #124 Cheyenne head) http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=94771

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:40 pm 

She looks absolutely amazing Zanny! Glad she got to you before new year's! Those pics on the balcony overlooking the tree are really nice! The short black hair go great with that face and I must say that 157 body is pretty rockin! Love the photos and we all hope to see a lot more of her in the future!

Tell her Yumiko and JC said hi!!! :D

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:30 am 
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Sexy short black hair!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:25 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Motley Crew on the CC of OZ...Landed ashore for a while
Congrats and great Review ZD.

Anung Quality :thumbs_up:

So....Allura Head version please.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - Real Doll She Devil Custom Body 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha - Real Doll Classic - Body 6
Lexi - Boy Toy 3 Celestial Star Body 3 Gel butt and boob implants
Lorelei - SANHUI 165 R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald - R13 custom
Ayla - WM dolls - 155CM DD cup model
Jessica Jade - PD - 163CM , Penelope fitness version .
Marilyn Muscles Munroe (Mazzy M) - JY Doll 166CM fitness model
BaBs - PD 158CM Gigantic Boobs doll
Jessie - Teddy Babe Deluxe - Jessica Model
Dannielle - YL Dolls - 128CM Kylie model
Gypsy Kate -Wm 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy - WM 65CM Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls galore
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB doll as Motoko Kusinagi GITS and She Demon Agony

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:33 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Great review and lovely photos ZD, Mellisa is beautiful! 8) 8) Nice looking tree as well..

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:36 am 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

from a newbie. Useful review and good pictures, resolved some doubts I had about finger durability form other earlier write ups and looks are terrific. A good seller by the comments on here as well. Hope you enjoy your time together. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:30 am 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Wow, Melissa is gorgeous, cannot wait to have her sister Suze here! Will definitely also get a short wig, that looks really sexy on her. :razz:

Great review as well, good to read about the current great quality of the WM brand.

WM 165 D cup (tanned, standing feet and insert) with heads #15 (named Sveta) & #124 (named Suze)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94696

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:53 pm 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Don't quite know how I missed this ZD. Apologies to your good self and Mellisa.

And.....on the subject of Mellisa, lovely photos, she's really pretty. I'm a sucker for a nice bob too. :thumbs_up:

Nice review, I have to admit I didn't read much, I got distracted. :D

PS, yeah, nice tree.

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:18 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for the thorough review and fantastic pics. The WM157 is on the shortlist for my first doll purchase so your positive review is very timely for me. :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:36 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Thank you so much for all your comments everyone!! It means the world to Mellisa and I... she's very flattered! It definitely felt great to dust off the camera and get in the mood for some sexy pics together! She says she enjoyed it very much and wants to schedule another shoot as soon as we can find the time! :angel:

Happy to read that our review has provided some valuable info already, i really wanted to take the time and go into as much detail as possible because i know how helpful reviews can be... i was a noob myself not too long ago and relied heavily on them to make my first choice!

Anung Un Rama wrote:

So....Allura Head version please.

Ask and you shall receive!! :mrgreen:

:evilbat: Meet Lauren, Mellisa's naughty vampire sister! :evilbat:

Here's a few more!

The lighting is a bit bland in the first shots, but i definitely managed to get my mojo back during this shoot! Pretty happy with how it turned out! :painting:

:glou:

ZD

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:26 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Gorgeous doll and I love how you post the pics from left to right.

The pics are very well done

WM 156 C cup (natural, standing feet and insert) w/ #58 (named CeCe) & Lori (Dahlia) heads via Booty Call Dolls

DS 145+ (in tan, standing feet and tight joints) w/ April head via Booty Call Dolls

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:55 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Hi, very good, useful, review of your new WM157. I was interested to read of your experience with this newer tpe blend that WM are using as I just received a WM158D and found the same improvements , especially with the tpe that seemed to lose any odour after the first wash and doesn't feel tacky at all. I still did a bit of a powder but to be honest I probably could have left it and I haven't done another one since (that was about 3 weeks ago) and she still feels great, as you said, quite different from even the beginning of this year and certainly from 18 months ago when my first gal moved in! I didn't get the shrugging shoulders but I think they might be using the hinged neck on all new bodies now as my 158's neck feels smoother and much quieter. Anyway enjoy your new gals, great pics btw!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:11 am 
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Motley Crew on the CC of OZ...Landed ashore for a while
:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: A Stunning Combination.

Nothing better than an exclusive and unique doll.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - Real Doll She Devil Custom Body 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha - Real Doll Classic - Body 6
Lexi - Boy Toy 3 Celestial Star Body 3 Gel butt and boob implants
Lorelei - SANHUI 165 R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald - R13 custom
Ayla - WM dolls - 155CM DD cup model
Jessica Jade - PD - 163CM , Penelope fitness version .
Marilyn Muscles Munroe (Mazzy M) - JY Doll 166CM fitness model
BaBs - PD 158CM Gigantic Boobs doll
Jessie - Teddy Babe Deluxe - Jessica Model
Dannielle - YL Dolls - 128CM Kylie model
Gypsy Kate -Wm 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy - WM 65CM Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls galore
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB doll as Motoko Kusinagi GITS and She Demon Agony

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:01 am 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Thanks guys, your comments mean a lot to us!

Glad that the side to side layout works well... it saves quite a bit of real estate too! 8)
Thank you Anung! She indeed is both those things, and so much more!! :whistle:

I'm totally head over heels in love with them both... this week has been nothing but pure bliss! We tried something a little different this time, Mellisa wasn't exactly happy with changing her hair color but i told her it was for a good cause ;)

Here she is as my very distracting personnal assistant:

:glou:

ZD

AIM Send private message  

Page 1 of 5 [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next