WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I have been considering the purchase of a doll for some time. Real dolls and boy toys really sparked my interest. After further research and thought, I did not know and still don't know how I will like dolls. I decided I did not want to pay the premium realdolls fetch so I decided to try a WM 155 or a DR doll since they have good reviews on TDF. I considered both new and used. I reached out to Jeff at BCD for assistance. Jeff was the ultimate professional. He responded to every question I had quickly and informatively. He guided me through every step of the process and provided informative links for me to read regarding every question I had. Being new to this, making a decision on what doll with which options is very daunting. I look forward to receiving my new doll this week. I probably would not have purchased a doll if it weren't for Jeff @ BCD. THANK YOU!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=74238

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hey ya'll,
Placed my order yesterday with Jeff. After reading all the reviews, ordering with BCD is a no brainer. After I shot an email over to him, within an hour we were on the phone working out the final details. Jeff and BCD are awesome to work with.
I won't go into the full specs yet, but she is a YL 155 D. More to follow as her arrival nears.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=75364

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I had a lot of nerves going into this transaction. I almost made a couple of mistakes buying from unreputable vendors. But then I found BCD and read every single one of the stories here and knew I would be in good hands.

I decided on the WM163CM because it was the most realistic proportioned doll at the right price... ...I really intended this doll to just be something to sleep with and have sex with, but after spending just a few hours with her, I can already feel some emotional attachment starting to develop. I am the very last guy I ever expected that to happen to, but I am not complaining one bit.

Everything in these pics is right out of the box. I did not spruce it up at all and really just tossed the wig on it and let it hang the way it was. She is going to live in bed most of the time so she will get used to having bed head before long.

I have already snuggled with her and I can tell you it surpassed my expectations. It was a bit awkward at first trying to position her just right but once I figured out the way the joints do and do not move, it was not hard to get her into just the right pose. She will sleep with her head on my chest tonight.

I can't recommend BCD enough. I was a total noob when I went into this, but Jeff took the time to walk me through the options and narrow down what I was wanting until I ended up with the perfect doll for me.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=74468

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

In less than a week I will have my very first Blind Date at my doorstep. I came on here just a week or so ago to start browsing. I was able to find BCD to work with as he seemed to have awesome feedback. Going back and forth for a few days, Jeff asked question after question to figure out exactly what I was interested in and what would be the best choice for my first doll instead of just pushing a piece of eye candy my way that might disappoint me. I now have a WM157 on the way but we got stuck at one very important choice that must be made. What Face will my date have? Looking through pages and pages of faces I was able to narrow it down to my top 3-4 choices. Still I couldn't decide. Anyone would be amazing and I wanted them all. Since I couldn't make that final choice a new thought came to my mind. Let BCD pick my Blind Date. The amount of effort and amazing service BCD put towards helping me with every option I knew there was no way I could go wrong in trusting him with likely the second if not most important quality in my first date. That is the level of quality and service that I wish I could get everywhere. Now the waiting game continuous. I'll post pictures once she is unmasked and the excitement settles down.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=73949

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Because He's the best

If something goes wrong he takes care of it ASAP!
My Dolls
Custom SM 168C (will be awhile)
WM 156 C cup (Pink) Upgraded Skeleton
DS 145+ (tan)

Heads: WM #58 (Ce Ce), YL Lori (Dahlia), 6yE N24 (Veronica), SM #55 (Asami), DS April (April), IronTech LP (Lucinda), Matedoll #21 (Cindy), WM #234 (Minka) #363 (Victoria)

All via BCD (Jeff is the man)

CeCe's and friends thread
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1612387

April's thread
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=89211

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I as usual offer my repair services and free makeup jobs.
And customer support should something happen.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

After lurking the forums for over a year now, I've finally pulled the trigger on becoming a bonafide doll owner last night. The WM148! She's the perfect answer to my BIGboob/curvy woman fetish AND lightweight enough to ease my worries about moving her around (I don't see me wanting to leave my girl only on my bed) easily. A shoutout to TDF members I've spoken with (big thanks to Seattle Slew who's been nothing but a good guy to me since I joined) who've made me feel welcome to this hobby. Meant a lot!

BUT to the man of the hour. I wanted to give a heartfelt thanks to BCD and Jeff. For several months now, his patience and attitude has been exemplary during our conversations regarding a possible doll for me. He immediately put be at ease and made it comfortable to discuss. Easy to deal with, very knowledgeable; Jeff made it so I didn't need to consider other options because he could handle it all. He'll surely be hearing from me before long asking some question about accessories or something...stop being so good and maybe I'll leave you alone... :whistle: 8)

Anyway, THANK YOU JEFF and can't wait for her to arrive.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94049
Attachments
ATT00001.png
ATT00001.png (624.17 KiB) Viewed 4082 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I had a WM doll 3 years ago, but I had to let her go because I got a RG and she kinda freaked out...
Now thats been over for a while and a couple of weeks ago I started lurking on TDF to check out whats going on in the doll world.
I ended up sending an E-mail to Jeff at BCD, who is just as great as everyone sais, one thing led to another, and now Julie is on her way.

Here she is, a JY158+ with head #36 and I'm very excited :)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=93150

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hello TDF community!

I'm proud to present Cecilie, my wm 155 and wm 56 head beauty.

First of all, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JEFF FOR THE SUPPORT, it took me a lot to decide for the final doll setup, and Jeff did the best in order to help me during all the process!

But now, I think this picture worth a thousand words....
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=83689

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

It is the head I originally ordered as a spare for my 155, but it didn't match. It was so pretty I hated to part with it.
I ordered a whole doll with a head #86 in case my #56 was just too light.
Jeff at Booty Call Dolls worked with me on this, and his service was excellent.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=74175

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I just wanted to give a review of my ordering experience with Booty Call Dolls. Originally I had reached out to Jeff asking some questions about storage hooks and magnetized heads. To my surprise, he responded within the hour. We chatted back and forth and I came to a decision of what doll I wanted. I had placed my order and he double checked to make sure the skin tones I had asked for and the vaginal cavity were as I wanted. Sure enough I picked the wrong color and I rethought my position on built-in, which I was sold on.

I don't have space or time to use an aquarium pump without detection by family members so I had to do insert. Ultimately I received a call just before heading to work and It was Jeff confirming that all was correct before the order was placed with Your Doll. Now that is customer service. One thing that I respect more out of a retailer/re-seller/customer service individual is communication.

Through out the process I had a steady stream of e-mail or PM via TDF. I appreciate that. I chose BCD as my vendor because of the testimonials and posts I read singing the praises of BCD, while lurking the TDF. I had my eye on a different vendor but ultimately went with BCD. I felt like I was dealing with a hard working company dedicated to the fulfillment of their customers wishes.

Very rarely do you get that Old West general store feeling when dealing with online entities. With their exceptional customer service, and excellent communication, with Booty Call Dolls I did.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=94151

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hello everyone
so today of all days my first came in im excited. i need to thank Jeff on my own behalf he does a great job in following up and trying to keep you happy, he helped me choose and recommended aswell. the wait wasn't as bad as i expected,
i placed my order with bcd on jan 21 near cny ... bad timing i guess. after it was over the production flew i received confirmation of completion awesome heres where it got a little messy. I got my tracking number but it stuck on "label created" for days which time is of the essence seeing as i travel. yesterday i received a phone call saying i had duties which made me wonder how? so i called customer service and they only mixed the pot more... saying things as it hasn't moved. the address could be incorrect ect. i mentioned the issue to Jeff and he took good care and worked his magic.. sure enough i had a new tracking number and hey what do you know it was only a few miles out. i was at ease .... now comes the condition an care of the shipping.

wow. not a ding on the box hell the currier helped me take carrying the weight. until he got curious asking what was in the box....
anyways.

Jeff did a great job cheers to him. i would recommend doing business with him.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=81507

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

After barely two weeks my lovely Akina arrived today. I managed to catch the Fedex truck as I was out running. I literally was sprinting to make sure I caught the truck before it left my house, it was like the ending of some lame love story. :lol: And who knew that Fedex delivered at 7:00 AM on Saturdays? Anyway, here she is!
I placed the order December 30 and it was delivered January 14 after barely two weeks. Jeff at Booty Call Dolls is the man. He was incredible to work with, friendly, patient, and always quick to reply to PM's or emails. I would definitely purchase from him again.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=81193

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

samara78 wrote:I as usual offer my repair services and free makeup jobs.
And customer support should something happen.
Yes indeed samara, what a great asset you are to the BCD family!!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My husband and I can not thank BCD and Jeff enough for our second girl. We now have a beautiful WM 168 E and a WM 155 DD thanks to Jeff. We received our first doll ordered through Jeff early and she was absolutely perfect (although heavy) so when we deceided we also wanted a more portable love; we immediately contacted Jeff. BCD takes there time and will help you find what you really want. I can not say enough about knowledgeable and informative Jeff has been throughout both of our purchases. Not only did we get exactly what we wanted on both purchases, we also received a hell of a deal. In the future when we are ready for a change or possibly ready to give one of our current girls a new home. Jeff at BCD will be our go to. I highly recommend this vendor and wouldnt proceed with a transaction without Jeff seeing it through! Thanks Jeff we are in absolute awe of our new fun size lady and your superior costumer service!!!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=88495

INFORMATIONS