WHY CHOOSE US?

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: WHY CHOOSE US?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We went through Jeff and received our WM 168 E cup with 143 head yesterday! My husband and I cannot thank BCD/Jeff enough for helping us obtain this sexy lady. She is better then the pictures and we are elated with our experience and in complete awe of our doll. She is a perfect 10 just like our experience with BCD and Jeff! He immediately responded to any question I emailed and he even called and I spoke on the phone with him for nearly an hour making sure he knew what we wanted and he got it rite! He had our girl to us in just u der 3 weeks
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=84498

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

When a vendor goes above and beyond the call of duty, I believe they deserve public recognition. Hence my tribute to Jeff of Booty Call Dolls. Here's why:

Before contacting Jeff, I had done a good deal amount of research, worked my wishlist over and over and knew pretty much exactly what I wanted to order. Upon contacting Jeff with some specifics, he made sure I had a concise, yet comprehensive list of info, links and samples - he didn't rush into "sales mode". He genuinely wanted to be sure I was an informed customer and felt comfortable right from, the start and before moving forward. Brilliant!

Next up, I had one gap in my details: a link to a not-so-common picture of a head I liked. He identified it right away, it's availability and also mentioned he performs a check of order specifics to ensure a smooth and accurate order.

So now I'm ready to order. But, I wanted a couple of pricing options depending on my budget. Jeff responds quickly with details, options, gentle suggestions and wonderful pricing. Real quickly.. like magic quickly. I am pleasantly surpised and happy.

OK, so order placed. And, like I mention above his check for accuracy, he immediately spots where a wig selection needs to match the head manufacturer. Potential mixup nipped in the bud. Nice.

Invoice, payment, final details all identical as discussed, no funny business, no last minute "oh and..". A man of his word. He also made sure I was informed of typical delivery times during this time of year.

OK, so dig this: Jeff made himself available to me, responding to a flood of my emails/messages, many times within a couple of minutes... and well into the wee/early morning hours until everything was set.

For the incredible care, detail and effort Jeff put into my ordering experience, I salute you sir. And I feel comfortable that when my order arrives, I will honor Jeff again.

The thing that inspired me to contact Jeff was the many happy customers he's had to date. I'm happy to say he still today lives up to his stellar reputation.

Being a vendor of an imported product and dealing with customers with wide variances of knowledge and expectations, with changing manufacturer info is most challenging. Jeff handles it with amazing talent. I'm sure much of his talent never properly gets unrecognized. So, if anyone hasn't already given a thumbs up to Jeff, please take a moment to acknowldge and thank him for his service.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78391

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I used Booty Call Dolls and just cannot say enough good things about Jeff. This is the second doll I have purchased from Jeff, one pre-owned, one new. He was 100% honest about this doll as he was the pre-owned PIB I purchased from him. He works hard for you after the sell be it a new doll a pre-owned doll. Once my girl was ready to ship, Jeff got pictures from YLdolls and sent them to me. He called them passport photos and when he sent her tracking number, he called it her flight number. I thought that was a nice touch.

I would highly recommend Booty Call Dolls for anyone thinking about purchasing a doll new or pre-owned.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78776

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Anyone on the fence about who to order from, don't hesitate to contact Jeff. On the 24th of February after many years of lurking on the site I saw a YL135 with face 20 and it was love at first sight. I had never seen this face before with the hairstyle she had and I knew I had to have her. This was a doll that Jeff had available and was trying to sell but sadly the post was a few months old and she was already gone. After i asked plenty of prospective new doll owner questions Jeff offered to order her up for me at a price I couldn't refuse and the deal was done. On the 25th as soon as I placed the order I immediately had some second thoughts about the doll being a little too small but didn't talk to Jeff about it because I didn't want to bother him anymore than I already had. Today I finally contacted Jeff and he said not to worry this happens all the time, he was able to change the body to a 148 for a minimal amount extra and here we are. I am content and happy because she is exactly what I had been searching for.

Bottom line, don't hesitate to contact Jeff. He answers quickly and he was happy to answer all the questions I had and offered his professional advice without making me feel like just another customer. He was genuinely happy to help and I didn't feel like he was just looking for a quick buck. I'm still not sure how long before my lady will arrive but before long (hopefully not too long) I will receive a passport pic and be a member of the BCD family.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=82244

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My very first doll, purchased from Jeff at BCD, has arrived. I would first like to say that Jeff has been absolutely amazing. WM has been having some issues on their end where my doll wasn't going to be delivered on the date we originally suspected, so Jeff not only made sure I was kept up to date during the entire process, but also made himself available for any questions I had, even during the holidays. I cannot recommend Jeff and the BCD girls enough. Thank you so much Jeff!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=79921

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Jeff answered my posts here on the forum about some issues I had with my first doll. I was just going to try to fix it. Jeff asked a lot of questions and lent his expertise in advising me on how a properly functioning doll should move. After speaking with him I was able to determine that my doll was in fact defective and returnable. If I had not spoken to him I would have had no idea and been stuck with a less than functional doll. One ankle was flopping and the other was fixed. I had thought that the fixed one was good and the floppy one was broke. Jeff advised me that they both should move fluidly--- they were both wrong and the doll was a factory defect.

Since then I had spoken to the vendor and was granted a new doll. After getting the new doll I can really see the difference. What I did not notice was that the wrists had the same issue and the hand mobility was very limited. The hands could only wave up and down. I thought that was how it was supposed to be. The wrists had no pivot. When I got the new doll I turned the hands and was like.... "whoa---- this guy knew what he was talking about---- that doll was defected" I did not even get into the arms with him. I just had no idea that they were defected too. I can do so much more with this one as far as positioning and holding things. So if I had not spoken to Jeff I would still have a doll with bad legs AND arms.

For those of you reading who are about to be new doll owners like myself I would suggest going with someone like Jeff who is a doll owner and lover who knows his product very well. Not all vendors know dolls so well. I'd also suggest joining the forum. If I had not I would still have a defected doll and not even know it. I'm very pleased to be a member of this forum. There is also so much to know as far as maintenance and general care. I have gotten fast responses to questions I have had from kind and helpful people here.

Thanks Jeff!!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=79900

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I need to give a big thank you to help I recieved from Jeff at BCD and Eric at YL. I started out having an idea on what I wanted. Jeff took that info and sent me a bunch of different pictures of various bodies that fit what I wanted. In the end I showed the wife pictures of what I belive to be Rachael from Alottahope and the decision was made.

I think I have somewhere around 3 emails with Eric at YL, 4 with Alottahope and over 75 with Jeff at BCD. Eric always responded with a short and to the point one sentence funny email. Alottahope as a member on TDF was very helpful. I think I probably drove Jeff nuts with all the questions but not once did he ever seem annoyed.

I filled out the options list that Jeff had sent me and off to Eric it went with the note to make her exactly like Rachael per the wife's request. All I can say is that what I recieved was not just some doll but a work of art. Pictures do not do these girls justice. Actually seeing one in person is amazing. I still can't get over the level of detail. Not to mention the fact that Eric delivered in making her exactly like the pictures I had showed the wife.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=79603

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hello, my fellow doll lovers and deviants. I would like to take this time to thank Booty Call Dolls for making my dreams come true and too Jeff for helping me create my dream girl and making her a reality. To start I was having a long day at work, stressful even, when I got on break and saw that I had an email from Jeff I got a little happy because the email contained to my surprise a picture of my new girlfriend waking up for the first time at the factory and saying hello. I not only got ecstatic and giddy like a school girl I literally jumped around and had the biggest cheesiest smile on my face, my coworker who was sitting across from me was like wth is wrong with you? I said I had just received some awesome news! I made up a lie about my sister getting pregnant. I haven't felt this happy and giddy in God knows how long, my heart melted when I laid my eyes on her for the first time and realized I was in love! could it be? is this how it feels, love at first sight? I would share my first picture with you guys but you'll have to wait until she officially moves into my apartment. That first one is for me(hehe) sorry fellas. I want to also say thank you to Jeff and Booty Call Dolls, you have not only helped a new customer in finding and creating the perfect girl for him but giving him hope, love and a new start to a beautiful new relationship!

From the bottom of my heart I can not thank you enough!!!

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78421

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

My long-winded explanation above boils down to my experience with a vendor on this forum to whom of which over time has spent a lot of what I would describe it as being Irreplaceable valuble time answering questions of mine getting to know me, helping me make purchases with everyone but him. At least until yesterday.
Booty call dolls is in my opinion and now also my experience ,a pioneer in this new industry ,just as tdf is, and some of a couple of other asociate like minded passionates.
I'm not going to say the same thing that everybody else says on their reviews about Jeff and his service, read one or read Fifty of them they're all going to tell a very similar story because all thats been said ,at least once ,if not multiple times in regards to his service is impeccable it raises the bar or at least it should for other vendors. And I just did what I said I wasn't going to do LOL oh well.
I noticed a Christmas sale he was offering and I had a hard time deciding ultimately which one was the one I wanted for Christmas . they're all beautiful, they're all gorgeous , and because at least up to this point technology hasn't had any notable success in getting a doll to open their mouth and have words come out that didn't ruin the beauty. Reminds me pretty much about every real girlfriend I've ever dated, with the exception of my current r.g. in case your reading this. ;-) LOL.
And please No offense ,to any female readers and or associated ladies on this forum, just been my experience that I'm speaking from. We are all beautiful until we open our mouths and kill a moment.
Ok back to the experience. Because of family issues I'm helping With my mom in Florida I realized I had an opportunity potentially pick up one of these Christmas sales Jeff was offering along my way home so once again I bombard him with 1000 questions about dolls he was offering and in a short period of time he methodically and thoroughly answered all of my questions and helped me form a reduction of sorts to what ultimately I would like to buy for myself. And as my luck usually runs ,what I wanted he didn't really want to sell .LOL
She's an OR156/H-cup she's a lightly used model, but either very well built or very well taken care of or perhaps both . either which way she's gorgeous. I Thanks OR dolls too.
Jeff decided to share this beauty with me and I'm so glad that he did ,having driven a thousand miles to come get her LOL
He delivered her to me in a comfortable discreet location, but he wasn't on time. And normally I would complain about somebody not being punctual but in this particular situation he was an hour early. When he pulled up with her in the front seat ,she was all gussied up with make-up looking beautiful and in a dress that fit her so well combined with the wig I had to take a second look when he pulled up because I thought it was someone real in the car.
Jeff and I have accumulated many hours of dialogue via to The Forum ,emails, and personal calls, in the time I've known him , this was the first time I met him ,it was on this day that I handed him the adoption paperwork aka the money and we shook hands and he stuck it in his pocket and didn't even bother to count it. it wasn't until after about 45 minutes of small talk and we had gone our separate ways did I really understand how serious and passionate about the things that he does he is definitely a man of his word and cares about people getting a product that they're paying for.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=78274

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

To say the least, BCD has surpassed all my expectations. Jeff took my special requests for my doll, wanting tighter joints and a different doll head. My doll arrived without any damage and just as I ordered her in lightning speed.

I've ordered from many vendors and while they are all great, I have to say Jeff has made BCD into the best customer service vendor I've ever purchased from which is why I will only purchase from him in the future.

Thank you for the beautiful 140 cm.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=76379

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This whole thing for me was never even intended,I had been gone from the forum a long time.I was looking on the forum one day and saw the great love of my heart,from 30 years ago.My God how could any doll look exactly like a person in every way.I just sat at my computer transfixed,by what I saw.It was Jeff's doll Nyoky,I had never even heard of a TPE doll,man I had a lot to learn,I put this on the forum and Jeff was the first one to contact me and said thank you for sharing your story.By this time I was being swamped by some other vendors and members also trying to sale me their doll,some were very nice and helpful,and some were jerks.But Jeff really showed me through out this whole experience that he really cared about what I was trying to do.He shared his vast knowledge of dolls with me and helped me tremendously in my quest to regain a long and lost memory of a great love.

He never hurried or presured me at all, as a matter of fact he said take your time look over the dolls and if there is anything you need to know feal free to call on me to help in any way I can.So I picked Jeff as my vendor, and the doll that I chose is the 156cm ORdoll H-CUP.And I know that if there should be any problem with my order he will take care of it.I just can't wait till she gets here thanks Jeff for all your help.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=78425

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I wish to say that Booty Call Dolls, previously know as doll+virgin, made me a very happy customer a few months ago.

I wanted a Sanhui 165cm doll. Doll+virgin couldn't have been more helpful or enthusiastic. It felt as if he was as excited with the purchase as I was.

I remain utterly delighted with the purchase. BCD comes highly recommended.
teddykan1
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=72304

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I just wanted to drop in and say Jeff from BCD is a great guy who truly goes above and beyond in service. He is very patient, always answers emails, and will even call you to answer your questions.

Jeff is very professional and will take care of you before and after a purchase.

I ordered a YL doll from Jeff and it got here all roughed up by the shipping company. Jeff sent me a picture of the doll before it shipped and it was fine. Sometime during shipping the doll was probably dropped repeatedly on its neck and transported inverted.

Jeff from BCD, Eric from YL Dolls, and George from XS dolls all pitched in with advice on how to fix the doll. They took the time to send me drawings and videos on how to fix my doll. After I could not fix the doll myself, BCD and Eric from YL sent me a replacement doll free of charge. Jeff even paid for my return shipping. Hats off to these gentlemen.

I have not seen many doll manufacturers or vendors do this for their customers. I did not have to complain, beg, or rant for them to offer me a replacement. The matter was resolved smoothly within days.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=75488

You can’t go wrong with making Jeff your go to guy for your next booty call.

Thank you, everyone.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I just ordered my 1st doll from BCD. The body will be a YL135 and the head is a WM20. Working with Jeff from BCD on finalizing the details of the doll has been an absolute pleasure. He answered all my questions in amazing detail and very promptly. I was having a tough time deciding on the body (YL, WM, OR) and the head (WM20, WM36), but Jeff understood what I wanted in the doll (big breasts, nice butt, cute face) and he helped guide me to the right doll. Additionally, Eric and Jeff have been great in trying to make the doll and have it shipped to me before I leave for a trip. BCD has been both professional and accommodating. I couldn't ask for a better transaction. I'm looking forward to receiving my doll soon and I will post pictures when I get it. Thanks BCD.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=73679

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Just got off the phone with Jeff at BCD and ordered my first doll after weeks of research here at TDF.

I decided on a YL 148cm with the Linda head, tan skin, green eyes, pubic hair 3, built in vaj, and standing feet.

Now the wait begins. I'm 95% sure I will be happy - there's still a part of me that wonders if this is right for me.

I'm not much of a photographer, but maybe I'll post a few when she gets here. I know there are plenty of great picks of this exact doll all over TDF.

I do want to say that TDF and Jeff at BCD were invaluable in this whole process. I couldn't/wouldn't have pulled the trigger otherwise.

MW
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=74620

INFORMATIONS