Insert experts will you please help this BCD FMer

We turn dreams into reality!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Insert experts will you please help this BCD FMer

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

If you do not have doll with inserts, please do not reply.
This is to run ideas to a new BCD FMer.
I will also make some suggestions, but THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS and as a family, we all know more together!
Thanks
Jeff
The whole point of an insert is to avoid making a mess inside the cavity, and that's especially true in the case of dolls with TPE balls inside the cavity.
However, I'm finding inserts leak too, at least near the vagina side of the cavity.
I ran into two issues:
1) Sometimes the insert hole isn't visible when I'm done, meaning it's not aligned with the vagina opening at all. Instead the insert hole is against the vagina wall and stuff leaks out inside the cavity.

2) When removing the insert, perhaps because of the back-and-forth stretching motion or just the narrowing of the interior diameter from the stretching, stuff will come out and make a mess. This happens before I can get the opening of the insert out, so invariably the inside of the cavity gets messy.

I ended up having to clean up the portion of the interior cavity closer to the vagina opening, and even then I'm not sure if I got it all since I'm not really sure where it went. I wasn't really expecting that either so clean-up was only with soapy microfiber towels.

Are the two problems I described common for insert users? How do people deal with them?

I'm hoping there's a better way, since as it is now I get the sense a built-in would actually be faster and more reliable to clean based on some of the 2min clean-up methods I've read. At least if it wasn't for the TPE ball.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Insert experts will you please help this BCD FMer

Post by ZannyDanger »

Still pretty new to inserts as well here so take this with a grain of salt,

Personally i don't have this issue at all with mine... i'm guessing it could be specific to different models?

Usually when i'm done i'll just get ready to pinch the insert's opening before pulling out and throughout the removing process to avoid any spillage but yeah that doesn't help much if you can't see it because it's misaligned :cry:

Just an idea... if it's because the insert is a little smaller than the cavity near the opening, maybe you could cut a small block from your spare tpe piece and place it in there so it stays put?
Might not solve the issue entirely but worth trying i guess :drinking:

:glou:

ZD

INFORMATIONS