SM Doll 135cm Elf Review

We turn dreams into reality!
SC Kline

SM Doll 135cm Elf Review

Post by SC Kline »

IMG_1084.jpg
It's been a while since I've posted, and I hope all is well on the Forum...
So, before getting into my review of the doll, I really need to thank Jeff (Booty Call Dolls) and Jack (SM Doll) for their very friendly, attentive help —talk about customer service!! Both of them kept regular contact with me throughout the process (excellent). It was pleasure to correspond with Jack for the first time, and as for Jeff, I'd read so many great things about him over the years (all true and then some).
I'd never heard of the SM Doll up until very recently... I saw a thread regarding the elf doll and I new I had to have it. What we have here in this SM Doll is a really compact, fit and sexy diva. Due to my neck and shoulder problems, I'm not able to wrestle with dolls much heavier than the 70 lb range, so this was a great match-up for me. There are precious few dolls at this scale that are built the way this one is. What great thighs, rear, calves, arms, etc... Breasts are really great too! Everything is just boomin from that view.
SM Doll has really hit the mark with quality. All of the joints in this skeleton seem perfectly calibrated. The neck is an A++. I don't know what this is, but it is steady and quiet.

SC Kline

Re: SM Doll 135cm Elf Review

Post by SC Kline »

Had to run out, and I'm back... So regarding the neck... The skeletal part is really great, and so is the material height. It seems to fit very snug under the jaw. I didn't get the elf head though. I forget the #, but it works with proportions.
Back to the "Back..." many have read my observations regarding butcracks of dolls, and how they should be deeper and more true to nature. Well I can tell you that no SC Kline surgeries will be necessary here. And placement of those other goods seem very appropriate. Whomever designed this did some serious homework.
The feet are standing option, and they work great as you can see.
This particular doll has a rigidity that seems perfectly balanced for photoshoots and the good old action.
The breasts are solid, but they do react in a relatively natural way. Yes, I enjoy doing the enhancements on hollow breasts, but given the scale of this diva, it wouldn't really do her any more justice.
It seems that the fingers are wire, but wrists do swivel, and the palm plate seems to extend further to beginning of fingers than what I've seen in other dolls.
Those goods down below are fixed (as is always my choice).

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

Hey!
Glad you are pleased with this magical doll! I liked her from the first time I saw SM's first photos.
Boobs are great but this girl is serious stuff from the hips down. I love the back photo which shows this part very well.
I see you have her in heels. Where did you find them? Her feet are listed as rather small.

yungfit

Post by yungfit »

Aye!

Thank You so much for posting this review! I was stunned when i saw pics of this doll the first time, and like you, i knew i'd have to have it at some point. The back and butt looked so good in the images i saw earlier, and this just confirms, she's amazing!!! I've also had concerns about the buttcrack (lol) and overall placement in general, as well as the fact that most of the shorter dolls totally lack muscle tone and shape and just look dull and awckward to me. But this one is on another level!!

Also seems to fit quite well in my hopes of finding a "fitness" type body that would be smaller and lighter to handle than the few muscle dolls out there on the market. She looks pretty fit! If i only could have a low bodyfat and muscle version of this shape and size doll :D :D :D :D Well, good enough at this point, looking forward to ordering my own elf too!

Please write more and please please please hit us up with some more pics!! I know there's users out there that are dying to see more pics of this doll. The pic you uploaded is just perfect. Some doggy pics would be super nice too!

Thanks again, and enjoy!

YF

INFORMATIONS