Booty Call Dolls -- A Shot Out To Jeff!

We turn dreams into reality!
forhiswidow
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Booty Call Dolls -- A Shot Out To Jeff!

Post by forhiswidow »

This is a shot-out to Jeff at Booty Call dolls. For those who have already experienced his genuine interest in helping you through a tough spot, read on anyhow. You know its worth that little reminder of what a personal touch feels like. I sought to help a deceased veteran's widow find a home for his very new friend, a RealDoll2 whom he'd only had the opportunity to merely meet and greet before his untimely passing. So unfortunate, as he left behind both a widow and this beautiful virgin. And as a virgin, she heads to her new home even now in transit, as I share this message and her journey should be complete in just a few days.

Had it not been for Jeff, who played a pivotal role in helping me find that new home, I might still be wondering about these forums, entertaining all manner of solicitation and not knowing the difference. He took the time to detail the multiple aspects of interacting with potential suitors but more importantly give me the best instructions on how to prepare her for posting on TDF. As well, he helped me edit the pics I took for posting. He PM'd me near-immediately every time I had a nagging question.

And, not to forego thanking others, a huge shot out to a few others who were incredibly helpful as well in sharing details on how, when and what to post in order to find a new home; one that was the "right fit" for her. And, that I did. I have no reservations whatsoever in the final arrangements, as she now travels to her new home.

With that said, I thought it necessary to share that until I had the opportunity to assist this widow, I'd imagined the world of life-life dolls to be a bit unsavory, littered with wierdos and perhaps those of nefarious and shady character. And, although quite the liberal-minded person, I quite honestly had not given much thought to any legitimacy of those who sought after these dolls. Or, any legitimacy of having such a doll in the first place. It was always these thoughts about just sex, sex, sex.

But to the contrary, indeed, I found quite the opposite! Signing in and creating a username, and password, I found myself slowly absorbing the new world I was entering, and it became one of the better highlights of my life. The incredible and intense dialogue between users was mesmerizing. The detail in which each user shared their thoughts and ideas among one another, not to mention the genuine feel of community and warmth, is something to admire. The abundant love and intimate relationship and pride each user had with their special doll; their friend, and soulmate.

I stumbled a bit early-on, trying to decipher what different axioms and metaphors meant, not to mention the bit of humor I saw from time to time between users. But, the laughter, the happy exchanges and sharing of experiences and advice to one another makes the world of dolls quite the community anyone should wish to be a part of.

Now, wherever I travel in the world from here on out, I will be sure to interrupt any conversation I run across which has a negative tint to it regarding the world of dolls and those who exist within that community, I will intervene immediately. I will share that perhaps the one speaking should take a deeper look at their self first. I will say quit being hypocritical of something you have no experience with. I will share that it made me a much better man, as I might have once thought at my age I knew quite a bit. I knew nothing; I do now. I will invite them to visit TDF and other sites like Booty Call Dolls and interact with people just like Jeff. I will them that ONLY THEN can they come back to the discussion, and get a chance to redeem themselves, and re-state their thoughts.

My wife and best friend of nearly 31 years now, as well, found new meaning after meeting the doll before we shipped her off to her new home. She even mentioned that perhaps I should think of moving in that direction also, some day. I shrugged it off, but did take a moment to tell her that I won't forget that offer. Who knows, some day.....

Thanks again to all who've helped me understand things a little more, and continue to keep on grooving just the way you are. I don't know if I will continue to remain a member now that my mission is complete for the widow, but if I decide to remain and pop in from time to time, I know I will be welcome. That is a peaceful feeling to have inside.

Best wishes to all, and Jeff...... you keep on grooving as well, Brother!

Farewell, for now....! :)

INFORMATIONS