Shout out to Jeff at BootyCall

We turn dreams into reality!
LonelyDude

Shout out to Jeff at BootyCall

Post by LonelyDude »

Wanted to thank Jeff at 'bootycalldolls' for the excellent customer service. Being new and apprehensive, he called unsolicited to discuss an order I made today prior to completing it. Spent about 1/2 an hour on the phone going over fine details of dolls and ownership etc..He asked questions to make sure I understood all the facets of the purchase and what owning a doll like this entails etc...wasn't trying to hard-sell anything and nothing high pressure. I was pleasantly surprised as to be honest I was a bit apprehensive on such a transaction, being the first time ordering such a product for a non-trivial amount. He didn't solicit me to add any comment or anything here. Just thought I would take the time to mention it for others who might be new or happen on the forum and are apprehensive like I was. Pretty much anything I wanted to know, he answered. Even the candid bits.

I just happened on the doll I wanted by chance. I was researching dolls from another vendor and almost pulled the trigger but then came across a doll that spoke to me like, 'this is the one.' I still like the other doll and might order it as well for a second 'bed warmer' if the experience of owning is positive.

Been thinking about the subject off and on for a year after seeing a new article about real dolls. Then gave it more thought and decided to do research and ended up here. Got to the point today where I thought I was over-analyzing things and decided to just go with my gut feelings on what I wanted. Narrowed it down to TPE vs Silicone, then looked at vendors that are certified here at the doll forum. Then narrowed it to specific dolls. The deciding factor was that even though all of the dolls I was deciding on looked sexy to me, only one that really sexually aroused me 'down there' just by visually looking at it--and its just a doll not a human model. Sorry fr the candid thought but just being real. I figure if that happens, you have narrowed down the multiple selection to 'the one.'

$2k isnt chump change but its a good compromise I think for someone new who doesn't want to yet spend top dollar for the Real Dolls. If it doesn't work out, I see used dolls sell on the used forum so its not all a complete loss. bUt if the doll looks half as good in person as the photos and provides some pleasure and comfort thats missing in one's life at the moment, I think it's worth the expense, even if just a temporary measure.

This model just worked for me...a YL165 TPE material. Curves in all the right places to my eyes. Hubba Hubba.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

LonelyDude

Re: Shout out to Jeff at BootyCall

Post by LonelyDude »

..sorry not sure what happened...must have hit post twice..duplicate....
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

LonelyDude wrote:..sorry not sure what happened...must have hit post twice..duplicate....
Jeff is the man! By the way, gorgeous doll dude! Congrats! That blonde hair, with tan skin, and green/hazel eyes hit's the spot beautifully.
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

sirachasauce86 wrote:
LonelyDude wrote:..sorry not sure what happened...must have hit post twice..duplicate....
Jeff is the man! By the way, gorgeous doll dude! Congrats! That blonde hair, with tan skin, and green/hazel eyes hit's the spot beautifully.

Thanks. Yes. It sure is a sexy looking sculpture. Interested to see what it looks and feels like in person.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

My doll photo from the factory arrived. Thanks to Jeff for sending it. Can't wait to see in person and take photos.

I was looking at the stuff in the background and there is some kind of torso to the left in the middle. Does anyone know what the thing is sticking out of the butt? lol...was trying to figure out what that was.

INFORMATIONS